Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

COAS Sends Goodwill Easter Messsage To Our Gallant Troops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Sends Goodwill Easter Messsage To Our Gallant Troops (340 Views)

Burial Of Abu Ali, And Other Soldiers, COAS, Buratai Represents Buhari / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COAS Sends Goodwill Easter Messsage To Our Gallant Troops by chat2deen(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
I wish to extend my best wishes to you and your dear families on this joyous Season of Easter. I sincerely commend our gallant officers and soldiers for a great job well done in the mopping up operations in the NE and other operations in and outside the country. It is my sincere hope that very soon the operations in the NE will be brought to a successful conclusion.
As we forge ahead, let me again reassure you all of the unflinching support of the C-in-C and the entire nation and urge all to maintain the momentum. I also salute the courage and sacrifices of our fallen heroes. I reaffirm our resolve to ensure the well-being of the loved ones they left behind. As we continue to crush the insurgents, be focused and remember that we are fighting a just cause and Victory is from God alone.
Re: COAS Sends Goodwill Easter Messsage To Our Gallant Troops by niyiduke01(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

I See Depression And Disappointment / 'Get Out Of The Kitchen, If It Is Becoming Too Hot For You' / The United States-nigeria Bi- National Commission Joint Communique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.