Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? (34462 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by blackprowler: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
INTROVERT:

Can God change some animals called men >:

After all the insults that suitors get from girls who are only open to the very best Knight in shining armour, you still manage to choose an animal? Whose fault then?
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
noblegrex:
that's what you think. But I don't and can never think so...even when a dog is mad,it'll not jump into fire. Atleas it can recognise that the fire is more dangerous than it madness...

It is much more complicated than that

What do you mean by this? 'habaaaa! I trust you.of all people on Nairaland. Giving such a cool advice that seems weak..wow that's it'
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
blackprowler:

After all the insults that suitors get from girls who are only open to the very best Knight in shining armour, you still manage to choose an animal? Whose fault then?
Can't you see that 'I am an animal' is written on their foreheads? You must be so so stvvpid.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by noblegrex: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

It is much more complicated than that

What do you mean by this? 'habaaaa! I trust you.of all people on Nairaland. Giving such a cool advice that seems weak..wow that's it'
ooh!that.well, I've noticed here that any sensitive matters like this that has to do with women.you often take a front stage and defend them but on this one its beats me to thiknk you're not a lady but on a second thought a reasonable man that has the foundation of his family built on LOVE will never take that. But then,you just made a conclusive comment on that.giving me the go ahead to murder the guy in question, and I was like hm!!that's more like it.so o
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by blackprowler: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:
Can't you see that 'I am an animal' is written on their foreheads? You must be so so stvvpid.

I suppose the ones that are mocked without even getting the chance to say or show who they are wrote "I want to be disgraced" on their foreheads. Fool. Rat. Do you know me? I've seen everything in a life that you're just starting in the same stupidity as those who came before you. Mumu
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
noblegrex:
ooh!that.well, I've noticed here that any sensitive matters like this that has to do with women.you often take a front stage and defend them but on this one its beats me to thiknk you're not a lady but on a second thought a reasonable man that has the foundation of his family built on LOVE will never take that. But then,you just made a conclusive comment on that.giving me the go ahead to murder the guy in question, and I was like hm!!that's more like it.so o

You misunderstand me

When people make extreme comments, I attack them. I give them rational possibilities which I do not have a problem with even though they might be extreme. However I mean all of it. If I have to deal with such men, I won'y blink an eye.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by noblegrex: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

You misunderstand me

When people make extreme comments, I attack them. I give them rational possibilities which I do not have a problem with even though they might be extreme. However I mean all of it. If I have to deal with such men, I won'y blink an eye.
torrrr!shikenna
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by MzMay(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
SIRTee15:

The day they will call him to come n carry his sister's corpse in her husband's house.......then it will be his business.

The way u reason on this forum is disturbing.
Don't mind her,"its none of his business ".when e kills her it will still be none of his business abi.funny pple
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Hermoine(f): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
At first, hope he has not been showing signs of being a wife beater that your sister didn't notice or simply ignored? If yes or no, I'll advice your sister take his matter to the only person that can fight for her which is God. Let your sister see the movie war room I'm sure she'll know what to do from there. Thanks
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by jayriginal: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
INTROVERT:
Its quite unfortunate that this happened. I think you need to have a very serious face to face discussion with the man in question her because this is how these things start. I follow your advice on how to act when he comes back drunk as that is the best to avoid beating.

Honestly if my hubby should beat me I would expect my brothers to really give him "run".
How will someone marry when one reads and sees all these kinda stories ever day, everywhere. May God help women around the world.

You're quite reasonable I must say.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Happywoman(f): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
adelekeaka:

I am a mumu, i follow come. I am related to lie
mohammed. I am in fact a useless bastard.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by diva90: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Marriage of less than 3 years and he's already beating her. I never support dosmestic violence of any form. It's absolutely unacceptable and repulsive. If I were your sister I would have packed out the next day! He's cheating, unremorseful and still beating her angry...I think you should confront him and ask him why he touched your sister. If he beat her to the point that she has bruises on her body, I'ld suggest you report the matter to the police and have him sign an undertaking. He needs to know that there's no room for him to try it a second time. Useless men everywhere undecided
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by adelekeaka: 7:44am On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Happywoman post=44202756][/quote]

Na so e pain you reach wey u dey take primolut N for another man matter. Stop editing my post.
Trust me, the truth shall set you free if you dont know.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Happywoman(f): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2016
adelekeaka:

Na so e pain you reach wey u dey take primolut N for another man matter. Stop editing my post.
Trust me, the truth shall set you free if you dont know.

Learn to make ur point without throwing insults. That how civilised people talk. Only barbarians and uncouth people do otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
tolugar:

Rubbish

Women are such a lovely creature and should be pampered and cared for. Not a means of floating out frustrations.

Nonsense
Hello, good afternoon.

I want to talk to you pls, regarding this topic.

I sent a pm.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
bebe2:
Dats how my lagosian cousin married this Benin girl, they had two kids and my cousin kept beating her at every given opportunity. She wud cry to her mother in law and the will pet her. Keep praying, keep fasting etc.

Until the last time my cousin beat her and she went to her family house to report, all her brothers, cousins, nephews load themselves inside two buses and came for my cousin.

They beat him to a pulp shocked he was admitted for over two weeks. Before he came out the wife moved everything from the house and dat was the end of the marriage.
I smile when I read this. Benin people don't take shiiit. I was bred and raised among them and I know what they can do. I am not surprised at your story.

Benin people are one of the craziest set in Nigeria.

Na there you go see person wey wan fight go remove shirt, trouser, boxers and e go remain peniis. Then him go tell u say oya make una begin the fight grin crazy I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
ATMC:
It is none of your business actually.

Your sister should handle it any how that gives her satisfaction.
I was looking out for something like this useless thing your wrote. If you are a sub-human and a slave where you came from, not everyone is.

It seems the number of women like you are been reduced in this section.

1 Like

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
SIRTee15:

The day they will call him to come n carry his sister's corpse in her husband's house.......then it will be his business.

The way u reason on this forum is disturbing.
ah... na today? they have reduced in population here from what I see o. Many of the women here are so disgusting upstairs
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by ATMC(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
2sexycom:
I was looking out for something like this useless thing your wrote. If you are a sub-human and a slave where you came from, not everyone is.

It seems the number of women like you are been reduced in this section.
Go learn the difference between 'been' and 'being', then we can talk.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
ATMC:
Go learn the difference between 'been' and 'being', then we can talk.
lol... I would rather learn from a Chinese who can hardly string a good sentence about the latest technology than being lectured by a Nigerian PhD holder with nothing to show for his years of schooling as it affects her immediate environment or Nigeria at large.

Nigeria, a country where dunces like you, abandon her dialect for a borrowed language, a country where the road side mechanic knows more about car engine than professor at the university.

Fool, the world has moved passed who can speak good English!

Go siddon, na who English don help?
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by ATMC(f): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
2sexycom:
lol... I would rather learn from a Chinese who can hardly string a good sentence about the latest technology than being lectured by a Nigerian PhD holder with nothing to show for his years of schooling as it affects her immediate environment or Nigeria at large.

Nigeria, a country where dunces like you, abandon her dialect for a borrowed language, a country where the road side mechanic knows more about car engine than professor at the university.

Fool, the world has [b]moved passed[/b]who can speak good English!

Go siddon, na who English don help?
Well, I thought I could help. You may have to go through a lot to get my attention. At the moment, you haven't done enough. Keep trying. I wish you luck.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
ATMC:
Well, I thought I could help. You may have to go through a lot to get my attention. At the moment, you haven't done enough. Keep trying. I wish you luck.
fork off
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by 2sexycom(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
ATMC:
seems that's the only thing you are good at, so I keep giving your work to does
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by pattybf(f): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

and if he dies in the process? If he dies we see OP on front page NL with the topic Man pays hired assassins to kill inlaw

so would u rather he allowed him to continue beating his sister? I personally think such men should be paid in their own coin!

1 Like

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by nnekaud7: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
they should discuss about it as family members

1 Like

Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by josite: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
u are a kid being helped on by kids.what if your in law is like a person likes me who is the master of my home and will not even allow you to enter my house.the best u can do is to advise your sister to come home with u and stay wit u so u can continue the husbandship.obviously u dont know ur sister belongs to another family now and the contract is sperable only by death,u talk as if u are stronger than the guy and u have the assurance u will beat him in a deal.it is such an assurance that has led many inlaws to the untimely grave.like ATMC RIGHTLY SAID IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS,U CAN ONLY ADVISE YOUR SISTER TO SEPERATE FROM HIM IF HE PRESISTS IN BEATING HER.and who says your sister doesnt know he knows how to beat before marrying him.go amd meet him and flog him,suegbe.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by valdes00(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
chlowi:

Pleas take this advice
xcuse me... u PMed me... am having prob accessing NL pm so I didn't GT ur msg... I hop all is well
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by Fxwarrior: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
INTROVERT:

Can God change some animals called men >:

Not every woman should get married. You should never marry cos your mouth stinks. I will ask Wizkid if the other part stinks too.

Calling men animals? You deserve more than beating.
Re: My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? by diva90: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Has the issue been resolved? How did you handle it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obituary Of Mother And Son Who Died On The Same Day (Photo) / Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.