Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (668 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lordreigneth: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: . by cruzita(f): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
your friend can go to hell for allowing his loins to control him.I hate rapists

1 Like

Re: . by yomi007k(m): 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
He should live with the consequences of his actions.

He plant cocoyam wan reap apple.

The lord is his strength.
Re: . by ItzTun3chi(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
konji ehn grin grin Btw;the Lady should report to a police station for attempted rape.he gat no conscience
Re: . by lordreigneth: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
kongi ehn grin grin Btw;the Lady should report to a police station for attempted rape.he gat no conscience
But according to my friend d lady followed him to the hotel and what will be the evidence that d girl will prove that d guy want to Rape her when she report to station
Re: . by maxti: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your friend should be in Jail!
Re: . by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Your friend doesnt need advice...he needs a good beating!!
Re: . by multikolour(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
I can help him report the case to the police. you and your friend deserve death by hanging
Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
lordreigneth:
But according to my friend d lady followed him to the hotel and what will be the evidence that d girl will prove that d guy want to Rape her when she report to station

See question. My guy is looking for ways to know if he will go to jail or not.

Somebody (hotel attendant) saw you. Witness.

Besides it's her word vs your word. You are already doomed with that. Not to talk of having a witness.
Re: . by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
lordreigneth:
That He Forcefully Wanted To Have His Way With Her Is An Evidence Coupled With The Fact The Room Service Caught The Guy
Re: . by Synzu(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP you sure say nor be YOU? gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is More Correct ???? / How To Take A Break From A Relationship / Dont Be Scammed.Your Boyfriend Might Be Lying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.