Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu (23857 Views)

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Photos From Lai Mohammed's 64th Birthday Celebration Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by bedspread: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
So Jagaban shares same birthday with my bro and sis
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by arbass(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Where does Jagaban want to mark the bufdae? Make I go chill wit am abegi...na birthday mates we be grin
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by danidee10(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
One of the people I pray for everyday to die undecided
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by ozoemenafn: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy birthday to a visionary and dynamic politician Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by fudmitesdeedat(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
A good accolade to the JAGABANN. LLAPssssssssssssss
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Deen77: 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy birthday sir, Jagaban since Hope 93.

You have fulfill your dreams, they most hate you, you send them parking plotting they downfalls since military era.

From IBB to Abacha to OBJ and GEJ. The man that fault d military and civilian president.

Not everybody loves Jesus Christ and Muhammad, you can be love by all.

Thank you.

Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by fleshbeing: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
These people are great.Happy born day.
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by popcykaylah(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy birthday to the realest and illest Jagaban..tuale baba o grin
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by owanedo: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by desmond2pk: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Like obj said, everything about tinubu is fake , even his age
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Naff24(f): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:
its now that I can authentically confirm this man is a duľlard
Eyah...and ur entire generations are under Dullard
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Naff24(f): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
ChappyChase:
I know read ham! But I know sey him go blame GEJ for that epistle undecided

And u can't be sure of what u never know.....now u totally missed it
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Bimpe29: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Happy birth date, and many happy returns.
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by lordmans(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
There are so many things ppl dont know abt Tinubu. When he came into d political arena as d governor of lagos state he made sure indigenous lagosians get jobs dat were once occupied by our immediate neighbors from ogun state esp. He created jobs for our graduates. He engaged d touts who were once a serious menace in d streets of lagos(ask d ibo traders wot dey used to suffer in d hands of ds touts before he moved dem to trade fair area) n he created opportunities for all. He ws so endeared to d ppl dat dey named hm jeun soke(chop up) for hs generousity. No one meets hm with dere problems without getting a solution.

A prince from d Akinsemoyin ruling house said his dad told him dat as a young chap Tinubu had always bn saying dey will rule ds lagos one day. And true to his words Akanbi omo Alhaja did it.

People are ignorant of d fact dat as soon as he got to d top he drew his friends n goons along. As is d case in island n in d street n ghetto d older, mighty n strong ones send d younger ones on errands. And when dey become sth along dere line of endeavors later in life dey beckon on dere loyal boys to come eat with dem. It may be as king of tout, drug kingpins, or as professionals, bt in his own case a strong politician.

He carry his friends n boys along. His friend became d king of lagos over host of other powerful other princes which earned hm d oracle of lagos. Another of his friend also became d eletu-edibo(d prime minister of lagos island). How he managed to settle d age-long feuds in d family for Gbadesere-Eletu to become d eletu-edibo remains a mystery to all. He and ppl like Prince Adeniji-Adele invited Obanikoro to come home from d US to become d mayor of lagos n ws able to defeat a popular Jide Damazio. Fashola worked with him earlier in those days before dere foray into politics. He made hm a governor. Oba Ademola Elegushi is one of his friends, he is also a king today. And so many others too many to count. Even those he stepped on dere toes like Baba Olusi during d eleko kingship tussle were later pacified n are happy. His lieutenants later became governors in dere domain. For d first time lagos became d power base in yorubaland as against ibadan. All courtesy of Asiwaju.

Give it to Asiwaju cos he is many man in one. Happy birthday jare jagaban.

Ko sho oshi joor!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by focus7: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ipob youth and the pdp will not like this message especially mentioning his contribution in ousting pdp 16yrs reign of looting. But all the same you can't take it away from Tinubu, Jonathan will never forget him in a hurry. Happy birthday in advance to an ICON, happy birthday to the jaganba of Bogu, Happy birthday to the slayer of pdp, happy birthday to Jonathan nightmare, Happy birthday to Tinubu.
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by buoye1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Football age undecided
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by hpk(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
All road to bourdillon!!!
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
64 I hail o
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Stanbeto: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jagaban HBD to you
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Mbediogu(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aufbauh:
Tribute to the Great man JAGABAN Borgu!

The Chief Architect of post-modern Democracy, He designed the masterplan that unite the sophistication and the simplicity, the morphology that gave birth to functional opposition.

The Avant garde of Renaissance Opposition politics, He led a rebirth of the opposition during the medieval period of the clueless one.
The Michaelangelo of our time who saw an angel encapsulated in a stone where others saw rocky stone.

The Picasso of our generation! He painted a Retd General to a born again democrat.

Merci JAGABAN, a slayer and a nemesis!
You came, you saw, you conquered!

Baseless flowery language unbacked by even a gram of fact or an iota of need. No salaries. No fuel. No power. Security is zero. Naira value plummeting. Murderous taxation dangling over our heads in the middle of carpet level standard of living. Chukwuaju. . Subhana Allah. . . Olorun maje. . . Ikun Nigeria yeye. . . Allah kiyaye mutua Nigerian.
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by mekybabe1: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu, 64 keh? Man wey don reach 78?!
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by mart2k(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
shaddoww:
President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with
the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as he clocks 64 years on March 29. The President, according to a statement by Femi Adesina, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, said the rising political profile of Mr. Tinubu since he was elected a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in 1992 was a testimony to his forthrightness, diligence and doggedness.
Mr. Buhari said it was the same qualities that endeared him to the electorate and gave him all-round success as a private sector worker, a business man and two-three governor of Lagos State.
The statement added, “As one of the pillars of the APC, President Buhari commends the visionary leadership style of the Asiwaju of Lagos, who is also the Jagaban of the Borgu Kingdom in Niger State, for creating a formidable opposition party in Nigeria that worked vigorously within a short period to oust a party that had been in power for 16 years. The President assures the national leader that his patriotism and commitment to democracy and good governance, and his generous spirit will always be remembered and appreciated by generations of Nigerians. “He prays that the Almighty God will grant the Asiwaju long life, good health, wisdom and prosperity as he steadfastly supports efforts to promote the development of Nigeria.”

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200920-buhari-lavishes-praise-tinubu-says-hes-dogged-forthright-leader-politician.html
Bad news for IPOB
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by vikeyz(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Ok, next?!
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Mbediogu:

[s]Baseless flowery language unbacked by even a gram of fact or an iota of need. No salaries. No fuel. No power. Security is zero. Naira value plummeting. Murderous taxation dangling over our heads in the middle of carpet level standard of living. Chukwuaju. . Subhana Allah. . . Olorun maje. . . Ikun Nigeria yeye. . . Allah kiyaye mutua Nigerian. [/s]

Sorry, Ndo, i now understand your state.

Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Mbediogu(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aufbauh:

U deserve the sorry more than most Nigerians for selling it soul to those that are killing the country. As for you and I, there should be no comparison because I can change it life and make u a better person than u are now - just by phone call. For now continue urban miserable life on web until u become a spider.
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Mbediogu(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aufbauh:

U deserve the sorry more than most Nigerians for selling it soul to those that are killing the country. As for you and I, there should be no comparison because I can change it life and make u a better person than u are now - just by phone call. For now continue ur miserable life on web until u become a spider.
Re: Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu by Mbediogu(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aufbauh:

U deserve the sorry more than most Nigerians for selling ur soul to those that are killing the country and glorifying in it. As for you and I, there should be no comparison because I can change ur life and make u a better person than u are now - just by phone call. For now it is my wish that u continue ur miserable life on web until u become a spider. Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: "Buhari Abandoned Abiola To Death And Want To Use His Name To Win 2019" / He Was Not Like That Before, Could It Be Because He Won Counselorship Election? / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.