Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law (23807 Views)

God Grant My Children Seyi Tinubu’s Character – Seyi Law Prays / Seyi Law Writes About What The 2023 Elections Have Taught Him. / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by chymer(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18
I would rather stay with Moses through wilderness, Seyi Law reaffirms support for Tinubu

Comedian and actor, Lawrence Oluwaseyitan Aletile, known as Seyi Law, has reaffirmed his support for President Bola Tinubu’s administration.

In a message on his X handle on Sunday, Seyi Law urged Nigerians to stand behind Tinubu, expressing optimism for improvement.

Drawing parallels to the biblical story of Moses, Seyi Law emphasized his preference for enduring challenges under a visionary leader like Tinubu rather than settling for short-term comforts that jeopardises the future.

Despite criticism against Tinubu, Seyi Law pledged unwavering support, emphasizing his commitment to constructive criticism while advocating for sustained progress.

He said, “I would rather stay with a Moses through the wilderness to Canaan than eat meats and drink wine in slavery in Egypt at the expense of my children’s future.

“While a lot of Nigerians kill the optimism of others with hate and urge for immediate gratification, it is sad that our government agencies are not communicating government agenda, efforts, and actions effectively. I am not one to judge anyone for their anger towards the government. After all, they were voted to serve the people. I am maybe only privileged to be better informed.

“I know everything doesn’t rest at the centre, and I should be able to make demands from the state government. Your allocations have increased, and to take steps towards a better transportation system not to talk of subsidising it for your citizens is a mountain you’re finding hard to climb. The state governors are absolutely shameless.

“It is easy for any government at the centre to please the multitude by reverting back to full subsidy on fuel and exchange rates, but I would rather we reset, rebuild, and sustain our future than live on a better now by borrowing our future. I want to see certain people-driven and engaging policies in agriculture, power, and health sectors. I am hopeful.

“I will criticise constructively and condemn unworthy acts. To those still cursing in my mentions, if another election was held tomorrow, I would still vote Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-would-rather-stay-with-moses-through-wilderness-seyi-law-reaffirms-support-for-tinubu/%3famp

49 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by hammer567: 7:17pm On Feb 18
SURE, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBALISM.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by hybrid77: 7:20pm On Feb 18
After you've collected some cash last election...

Mumu people...allow politician drain your lives and that of your children..

Nobody will save u. It will not get better..

The earlier we hold these fools accountable, the earlier we start seeing results

303 Likes 33 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by meum: 7:20pm On Feb 18
We know the people that truly love this country.

It will favour me and my family. Meaning: The rest can go & d!3. The most selfish statement I heard/read in 2023.

217 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

In 2027 Insha Allah, I will vote for him.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by abhosts(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18
LOL. Can you imagine what this guy would have been saying if Obi was President and Igbos stood by him even when the country is in tatters? By then they would start forming intellectuals that have higher IQ than Einstein. Anyway, I have seen this guy in different functions over the years and he is not a good person in real life, so his opinion does not surprise me.

428 Likes 56 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by madridguy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

meum:
We know the people that truly love this country. :

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by meum: 7:31pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
Yes, we sabi ourselves... Some bastards are calling Nigeria Zoo for years, swear for Buhari day and night, only for them to turn emergency lover of Nigeria... Their face don peel

The Seyi law you applaud, his family has relocated abroad. If things were that good under the government he promises to support even in 2027 why hasn’t his family returned to 9ja?

302 Likes 30 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Trimjos: 7:34pm On Feb 18
madridguy:

Shameless supporter

You are supporting same ijiot that doesn't believe in one Nigeria or another one..

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Ofunaofu: 7:34pm On Feb 18
madridguy:
We the progressive Nigerians will never listen to the emergency lover of Nigeria, come rain come sunshine, Jagaban is our president....

You mean retrogressive individuals like you and your ilks

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Bookhub: 7:44pm On Feb 18
ebin pawa ooohhh!
jesu oluwa wa!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by magoo10(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18
Dem no born am well to reject tinubu after all the money he collected from the bullion van and small oga.
He is more like a slave now
Moses never converted state resources and assets to himself.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Couldntfigurean: 7:54pm On Feb 18
Seyi should bring his family from london back to Nigeria to enjoy baba’s achievements in Nigeria
I wonder who made this one a comdian,has never been funny and still won’t be
I blame those buying tickets to watch them fool themselves

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Millimann: 7:56pm On Feb 18
For those celebrities that have been compensated well I understand their continued support.

I only pity those ones that have been ravished by hunger. Balablu doesn't know them.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Think9ja(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18
K
Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by sleek214(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18
Your vote, your business. My vote is for Atiku, only Yemi Osinbajo can change my vote from Atiku because he's younger. They're both experienced

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by sleek214(m): 8:04pm On Feb 18
Couldntfigurean:
Seyi should bring his family from london to Nigeria to enjoy baba’s achievements in Nigeria
I wonder who made this one a comdian,has never been funny and still won’t be
I blame those buying tickets to watch them fool themselves
Is anyone stopping you for taking your family abroad? Stop hating, hustle hard and live the good life. Not everyone is daft to vote for the Fraudulent Obi.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Couldntfigurean: 8:09pm On Feb 18
sleek214:

Is anyone stopping you for taking your family abroad? Stop hating, hustle hard and live the good life. Not everyone is daft to vote for the Fraudulent Obi.
who be this mumu
Because you dey repost cars wey you screenshot online or even dey into car scam,you think you are better than me?

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Franklyspeakin: 8:13pm On Feb 18
His family is abroad, they vote in nonesense based on tribalism then hide abroad where things are working

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:23pm On Feb 18
madridguy:

Why wouldn't you and "seyi law" vote for a president who set aside 1 billion to inaugurate a 37 man committee to review the minimum wage..

I'm sure seyi collected brown envelope last year, he's definitely looking up for another one

68 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:25pm On Feb 18
Franklyspeakin:
His family is abroad, they vote in nonesense based on tribalism then hide abroad where things are working

what concerns him when a brown envelope greets him every four years...

I only pity the fools who fall for their deceitful lies and propaganda..

49 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by princepeter566: 8:25pm On Feb 18
Why compare him to Moses instead if Muhammed?
The Moses I know can never be this heartless. He make sure there was abundant manner in the wilderness and he's a wicked human.
Moses loved his people

16 Likes

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Xox1945(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18
Stupid old adult hardship knows no tribe

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tjra: 8:48pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
Dem no born am well to reject tinubu after all the money he collected from the bullion van and small oga.
He is more like a slave now
Moses never converted state resources and assets to himself.
The problem with some of you is that you stand for nothing. You vote based on brown envelope or ethnicity so you expect every other person to do likewise.

Who converted state resources and assets to himself? Care to share with us?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by magoo10(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

The problem with some of you is that you stand for nothing. You vote based on brown envelope or ethnicity so you expect every other person to do likewise.
if I vote based on brown envelope I will be supporting pdp or APC blindly today.
Let it sink into your ear that the man I support don't give shishi.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tjra: 8:55pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
if I vote based on brown envelope I will be supporting pdp or APC blindly today.
Let it sink into your ear that the man I support don't give shishi.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by magoo10(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18
[quote author=Tjra post=128523671][/quote]and you saw me in that picture?
Up till date Peter Obi still gives,he is a giver .he donated 20million recently and still donates even after the elections.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by magoo10(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

Who converted state resources and assets to himself? Care to share with us?
till date Peter Obi still gives,he is a giver .he donated 20million recently and still donates even after the elections.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tjra: 9:05pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
till date Peter Obi still gives,he is a giver .he donated 20million recently and still donates even after the elections.
Same thing as other Politicans. They donate based on their capacity. It's not peculiar to Obi alone. I agree, he gives more compared to others.

God loves cheerful givers. Glad Obi is giving to the needy. Kudos 👏

But the pictures I added is to point out that he gives to induce voters during elections while in PDP and most recently in LP which is against what you said earlier *The person I voted no dey give shishi*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by magoo10(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18
Tjra:

Same thing as other Politicans. They donate based on their capacity. It's not peculiar to Obi alone. I agree, he gives more compared to others.

God loves cheerful givers. Glad Obi is giving to the needy. Kudos 👏

But the pictures I added is to point out that he gives to induce voters during elections while in PDP and most recently in LP which is against what you said earlier *The person I voted no dey give shishi*
he no dey give shishi it is your kind that is misinterpreting the picture to soothe yourself.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Tjra: 9:12pm On Feb 18
magoo10:
he no dey give shishi it is your kind that is misinterpreting the picture to soothe yourself.
Misinterprete a clear picture evidence? shocked

Okay ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18
This BlackFace Tribalistic Mofo. undecided

When Jonathan was in Power, Him and some of his SW goons were Talking hard like Parrots. undecided

Tinubu the INCOMPETENT Chicago graduate came now, with his Useless policies and HUNGER
They started singing a Different tune. sad

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust / Even Hungry Dogs Will Reject Our Meals — Prison Inmates Lament / Oduah’s Airport Upgrade And Rehabilitation Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.