Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,464 members, 7,850,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches (883 Views)

Demolition Of Illegal Shops At Agric, Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches by naijaracist(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Does this mean the Sabon Gari market fire was arson? See what this man posted on Facebook. The shops burnt down were mostly owned by Igbos...

Re: Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches by naijaracist(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Is The telephone Conversation between Alhaji and Kunle Yoruba Real ?

1 Like

Re: Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches by ijedallar: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
well noted,thank you very much.but you would pls ask yourself this simple questions: 1,In dubai and china,how many times did they burn down anybody's property because the person is from another country or a different earthnicity? 2, Can you name one offense or a good reason why Igbo properties should be burnt in kano?
Re: Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches by multikolour(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
our prayer always is that God will bring confusion amongst them and they will kill themselves and burn their mosque.
Re: Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches by Igobang: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
I have avoided to comment on this thread becos, I don't consider matters to be of relevance.

However, to set record straight so that people don't remain delusional, I will leave a few words behind.

1.) There are no igbos in the North. They have all been instructed to return to the East and set up businesses.

2.) The Northerners are free to burn down the whole Kano, they will never get any objection from me in that regard.

All I care about is that my people are not harmed or abducted. I am sure that is the principal outlook of Ndiigbo at this point of calls for a referendum.
Re: Man Praises Those Who Burnt Igbos Shops At Sabon Gari Market, Next Is Churches by jamace(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
naijaracist:
Is The telephone Conversation between Alhaji and Kunle Yoruba Real ?
Yes, the conversation is coming into reality.
My worry is that, why has the govt refused to implement the recommendations of the 2014 National Conference? The conference has the answer to most of our problems as a nation. Only those who thrive in confusion hate the recommendations of the 2014 national conference.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Court Disqualified PDP Candidate, Not INEC - REC Says / When Will The Following Persons Accompany Buhari Or Visit USA? / 2019; Kashamu, Adebutu In Cold War: Both May Head To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.