Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) (824 Views)

Checkout New Stunning Photos Of Chidinma / Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by yusaze807: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seyi Shay shared these photos on her Instagram page. Its from her video shoot for her collaboration with Ghanaian singer, Samini. See photos below...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDfrs1qS7MC/?taken-by=iamseyishay

(Via: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/checkout-new-lovely-photos-of-singer-seyi-shay.html)

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by yusaze807: 1:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by babym7681(f): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Since when did we start celebrating indecency?
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by myfantasies(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
She no get booby nii
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by Mediapace: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Because you have small that can't satisfy even Seun abi?
myfantasies:
She no get booby nii
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by myfantasies(f): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Because you have small that can't satisfy even Seun abi?
Nd ur point is undecided
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice Pics Tho.but ion just like her
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by Mediapace: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
You are beautiful
myfantasies:
Nd ur point is undecided
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mediapace:
You are beautiful
Tanks for the compliment grin

I wish i could see a pic of you wink
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by Mediapace: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Later things.
But you too don't change your pics often
myfantasies:
Tanks for the compliment grin

I wish i could see a pic of you wink
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Later things.
But you too don't change your pics often
I hardly take pics

Maybe i will do dat later
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by motunrayoamusa(f): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
my best female celeb... i luv u sheyi
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by Blackops(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
Since when did we start celebrating indecency?
That's the in thing. Thanks to pop culture.
Re: Checkout New Lovely Photos Of Singer Seyi Shay (photos) by Mrop(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
fine ga

(1) (Reply)

Great Video...terrible Song (yemi Alade: Ferrari) / Breaking| Will Smith Shot Dead In New Orleans / Photo: See What Peter Okoye Did To One Of His Female Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.