Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Happened To The Black Race? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Happened To The Black Race? (1866 Views)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / What Has The Black Race Contributed To The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Black Race? by tosinaded(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2009
all this av always pondered on, even till now and av still not Gotten answers angry
Did God actually make the Blacks as slaves for the Whites??
i really need opinions and views about this subject, cos am sure it bothers a lot of peeps just as it does bother me.

would also like this to be on the front page

wrote this about last year

Growing up as a kid i was told that man was made in God's image and bla bla bla,
then i always wondered y some were black and some white, didnt get answers till my sec sch days, when i learnt of some melanin rubbish(science ojoro).
had no choice that to accept, since SCIENCE had an answer for me!!!!!!

BUT REALLY I AV MORE QUESTIONS,THAT SCIENCE HASN'T ANSWERED!

Y IS THE BLACK RACE SO BACKWARD? SINCE BOTH THE BLACK AND WHITE RACE STARTED THIS RACE TOGETHER!!!

Ever wondered why, about 90% of wut we the blacks know, do, use and so on was cos of the whites?
wut were we doing for so many years when they were developing?

how come the whites tut off travelling accross he sea to africa to help us and not the other way
wut were we doing wen they were building ships and aeroplanes

why did the whites av to come to us to teach us how to read and write? and not the other way?
were we so dumb we didnt know we had to communicate sumhow

how come we saw the death of sick people as witchcraft and not becos they were not being treated the right way until the whites came to help us

sumtimes i wonder why peeps in africa still till today in remote areas walk around naked!!!! is it that the lineage of africa isnt the one from adam and eve? tut the apple did justice to that!!!!

y did we have to wait for the whites to come build schools and teach us there own way? wut happend to our own way?

sometimes i av no choice than to think that the black race was probably created sum 10,000 yrs after the white race!!!! cos really if we were created together wut really were we doing all through wen they were working?? how come we didnt think of it, till they came to help us

were we made dumber than the whites??

the sad part is that even till now they still teach us wut to do, how to do and even when to do!!!!!
were we made to be slaves or wut?

perhaps we would be living in jungles without the white race!!!!! even till now!

QUESTIONS THAT REALLY HAVE NO ANSWERS!!!!!!

TOSIN LONGE (C) 2008
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by ezeagu(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
tosinaded@:

Ever wondered why, about 90% of wut we the blacks know, do, use and so on was cos of the whites?
wut were we doing for so many years when they were developing?

how come the whites tut off travelling accross he sea to africa to help us and not the other way
wut were we doing wen they were building ships and aeroplanes

why did the whites av to come to us to teach us how to read and write? and not the other way?

how come we saw the death of sick people as witchcraft and not becos they were not being treated the right way until the whites came to help us

sumtimes i wonder why peeps in africa still till today in remote areas walk around naked!!!! is it that the lineage of africa isnt the one from adam and eve? tut the apple did justice to that!!!!

y did we have to wait for the whites to come build schools and teach us there own way? wut happend to our own way?

sometimes i av no choice than to think that the black race was probably created sum 10,000 yrs after the white race!!!! cos really if we were created together wut really were we doing all through wen they were working?? how come we didnt think of it, till they came to help us

were we made dumber than the whites??

the sad part is that even till now they still teach us wut to do, how to do and even when to do!!!!!
were we made to be slaves or wut?

perhaps we would be living in jungles without the white race!!!!! even till now!

shocked If you want to know what is wrong with the black race, you have to start with yourself, read your history and stop believing the hype. I can't be bothered to answer some of these questions because I want you to go out and read the books yourself, buy saying 90% of what black people is because of white people is not acceptable, no offense, but have you heard of Picasso and the African influence on abstract art, this is just an example.

[center][/center]

[center][img]http://hitchcock.itc.virginia.edu/SlaveTrade/collection/medium/B019.JPG[/img][/center]
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by Ayhor2unde(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2009
angry
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by tosinaded(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
eze am sorry but u avnt said anytn!
speak ur mind
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by kabna(m): 3:08am On Jul 30, 2009
Mr man (Tosin), i think u lack a great deal of knowledge about the black race.
right let me try to educate u but u will have to look them up otherwise it becomes too academic being a part of this forum ( i mean trying to reference every point).
first of all civilisation started in Africa ie Egypt. well the whites will want us to believe that oh it was ancient civilisation therefor it doesn't really count. But hey do u believe that knowledge is progressive?
remember when scientist thought the earth was flat then they later revised it?
also ever heard that no need to invent the wheel when it has already been invented just use it and come up wiv something else. so every civilisation and for that matter technological advancement has benefited from previous ones. now when i
Say Egypt u probably thinking Arabs yes but in those days there wasn't sub saharan Africa. and records will tell u that there wer dark skinned Pharaohs.
yes there was a lapse in increase of knowledge amongst the black race as tribes developed many became more interested in survival than anything else. tribes now dealt in trade. have u heard of the great kingdoms of the west African nations? Yoruba, ashantis Mali empire, Ghana empire Songhai empire and in south Africa the Zulus, these had their well developed states . it was the Lucky discovery of gun powder that the white guarded jealousy and mainly use it in slavery to alter African development. i will continue this another time
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 3:49am On Jul 30, 2009
tosin, trust me there are several times when i ask myself that same question as well.

the proprietress of my pry school in naija was british and i swear i learned some racist stuff there. we read a book (i looked up the book on wikipedia n it published in 1885!!) about whites coming to some zulu tribe to get diamonds. the whites were described well of course and blacks were described as being barbarians and monster like. i was only 8,9,10 so what do i kno. but i remember being very fascinated by this book.

even a few years ago when i found of of my notebooks from primary school i saw that i wrote in my science notebook that whites are more intelligent than blacks because they have 4 seasons including colder climates and africans only have hot weather that affect our brains in a negative way. what da f.uck?  .  I COULDN'T BELIEVE I COPIED THIS DOWN IN MY NOTEBOOK from the board. my nigerian teacher actually taught us this.
even right from early nursery school. it is queen's premier we read to learn basic sentences. "jack and mary on a see saw. do you see them" etc.

i guess my point is that all these inferior can be ingrained in us right from birth. and if a person feels that he/she is inferior, we will believe that all our ways are wrong and all their ways are the right. 

i don't get what u mean here. we used oral communication. we weren't dumb
My opinion is that the whole thing happened by chance (who got the invention first/ used it in the innovative way) not because one race is better than the other. I mean why didn't the asians colonize the europeans first? asians are known to be very smart.

U kno I was watching a few clips from d'banj's new koko mansion show on youtube and some of the scenes in there reminded me of clips i see in my classes of african people behaving like "primates" in the way they walked, talked and their mannerism etc. This made me believe that we have been taught/ conditioned to believe that our ways are primitive because i'm sure if it was a white people's show "primitive" would be the last word on my mind from looking at their mannerisms.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 3:56am On Jul 30, 2009
oh and i learned about the songhai and mali empires in my 9th grade history class many years ago lol and what i learned informed me that there were vast, rich civilizations in Africa before the europeans came. u can read up on these stuff if u want.
Timbuktu too. had lawyers, doctors, scholars etc. and lots of written work were discovered there in the 70s. so parts of africa did have written languages before the europeans came although you can argue that there are arab influences in timbuktu.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 4:00am On Jul 30, 2009

yes there was a lapse in increase of knowledge amongst the black race as tribes developed many became more interested in survival than anything else. tribes now dealt in trade. have u heard of the great kingdoms of the west African nations? Yoruba, ashantis Mali empire, Ghana empire Songhai empire and in south Africa the Zulus, these had their well developed states . it was the Lucky discovery of gun powder that the white guarded jealousy and mainly use it in slavery to alter African development. i will continue this another time

yup. lol this quote pretty much summed up my previous ramblings.lol again, i'll say their advancement over us was just coincidence, it could very much have been the other way round. at least that's my opinion.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by kabna(m): 4:31am On Jul 30, 2009
Did God actually make the Blacks as slaves for the Whites[color=#990000][/color]?

my dear, God never did, u see i have a background both in theology and science so i think i can speak authoritatively on this. there is a twisted theology about Noah cursing his grandson Canaan when Canaan's father IE Ham discovered his father IE Noah's unclothedness and did cover him not. so it is wrongly asserted that blacks are descendants of Canaan and so that's the reason for our sufferring. but if you reasearch well ( eg mathew ashimolow) books u will discover this is a contradiction for many great architect even in the bible were blacks heard of Nimrod? notwithstanding idolatry is a curse and has its peculiar consequences of bondage. many of the very successful Western nations had their faith firmly rooted in Christianity and i believe in Jesus so it follows that the true gospel prospers nd their forefathers held on to it well whiles Africans sadly indulged in occultism. now it was present in the west also but u you see there were powerful Christians that emerged and were able to affect their nations. i can go on and on but from good theology books this notion of the black race is cursed is not true. Paul the apostle in the new testament was a jew. u see he spread the gospel to europe quite well talk of Greece , Rome, Italy, Macedonia all these nations were in Europe. so the Europeans were fortunate to have had the Gospel earlier and by their initial purefaith in Jesus even till today they follow god thoroughly and prosper but the gospel reached Africa late at a time when bondage was all over. did u know that even some tine in history and in the wet thee Re human sacrifices just as in some parts of Africa 2 day. the west is what it is today because of Christianity. please ask more questions this topic is elaborate i will pr fer lecturing talk in than typing amidst all the topographical errors.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by chiogo(f): 2:32am On Jul 31, 2009
@ poster, I ask myself those questions too but I don't think white people were always powerful from the get-go. Rather they were more innovative in the sense that they used Africa to gain most of what they have now. They used Africa's resources to attain some of their wealth especially Africa's natural resources which they used in return for the so-called civilization through imperialism, nationalism, etc.

But why is it always a black vs. white thing each time black people want to log heads with a race? I mean, there are various other races/people such as Asians, Europeans, and South Americans. Asia is the largest continent in the world. This whole thing boils down to inferiority/superiority complex; white people have made the world to believe they're superior for so long that most people have come to believe it especially with the fact that they're more successful than other races. It's left for you to decide whether or not a white or Asian or a native American is superior to you. As for me, I don't feel inferior to them maybe my fore fathers did but there's nothing special about 'em.

As for your linking this with religion; if you read the bible, you'll know that all fingers were not equal. Some people do almost everything right but still not successful, take the Jacob and Esau(sp?) story for example. Bottom line is that life is never fair. Let's just say white people were luckier, they weren't necessarily smarter or more hard-working or futuristic.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by Horus(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2009
Who deleted my post ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by ezeagu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
kabna:

It was the Lucky discovery of gun powder that the white guarded jealousy and mainly use it in slavery to alter African development.

The Chinese invented gunpowder, it was copied by Europeans just like other inventions such as the umbrella, paper money, glasses and fireworks, etc.

kabna:

Did God actually make the Blacks as slaves for the Whites[color=#990000][/color]?

many of the very successful Western nations had their faith firmly rooted in Christianity and i believe in Jesus so it follows that the true gospel prospers nd their forefathers held on to it well whiles Africans sadly indulged in occultism.

Your opinion. The Chinese were Buddhists yet their civilization rivalled that of Europe, it's only because of their closed door policy which meant that they kept into themselves that their full power wasn't felt, or else you would by typing in Han Chinese and talking about how the Chinese were succesful because of Buddhism and how our ancestors were heathens and idol worshipers. smiley

That's ignoring the fact that they used Christianity to brain wash Africans and to also justify slavery, many Europeans are increasingly atheist, maybe because they know Christianity is a repressive political tool invented to impose the Roman/European culture all over the world, after all it was a pope that made Africans take the role of lesser humans. Also look at Japan, don't blame naivety for some divine curse.

[size=14pt]If you still believe Christianity is the reason why countries are succesful, then what happene to African nations that a mostly Christian, including Nigeria?[/size]
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
it's only because of their closed door policy which meant that they kept into themselves that their full power wasn't felt

too bad. However, if thats their culture then good for them.

The open hand receives more, as they say. A closed fist remains closed.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by ezeagu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
tpia.:

too bad. However, if thats their culture then good for them.

The open hand receives more, as they say. A closed fist remains closed.

Remember, closed door policy also means they choose not to colonise others, otherwise we would be speaking Mandarin.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2009
ezeagu:

Remember, closed door policy also means they choose not to colonise others, otherwise we would be speaking Mandarin.

ever heard of Attila the Hun? Ghengis Khan? Uighurs? Mongols?

and how do you think China got to be as big as it is today?

most of southeast Asia wouldnt agree with you.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
Horus:

nobody did. seun has a wacky program installed that deletes suspected "spam messages."
only that this spam bot deletes messages randomly. lol it could have been any one's post that was deleted up there. srry tongue
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by ezeagu(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
tpia.:

ever heard of Attila the Hun? Ghengis Khan? Uighurs? Mongols?

and how do you think China got to be as big as it is today?

most of southeast Asia wouldnt agree with you.

Uhm, Uighurs, Attila the Hun, Ghengis Khan and Mongols are not Chinese (I thought you would have got that from the word . . . . . . . Mongols . . . . . . . From Mongolia maybe?) China got so big because there were several kingdoms that were united by one great emperor, of course their culture has been transported to the whole of southeast Asia, but Koreans live in Korea, Malay live in Malaysia, Japanese live in Japan etc, these people are migrants from China, especially the Japanese. Before a certain time the Chinese actually traveled to different parts of the world, but after a new emperor was installed he imposed a close door policy, if you don't believe me watch this documentary!
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
lol. she's talking about how china conquered and ruled those people. even inner mongolia is under chinese control
a lot of asians in general do not like the chinese. mongolians most certainly don't.
there are even many taiwanese (chinese speaking) looking to gain their independence from china.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by tosinaded(m): 1:20am On Aug 02, 2009
sure we av all heard of BOKO HARAN!!!!!

tell me why any sane person will think of going against western education in this modern era!!!!!!
once again its a black man that headed the group
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 1:41am On Aug 02, 2009
tosinaded@:

sure we av all heard of BOKO HARAN!!!!!

tell me why any sane person will think of going against western education in this modern era!!!!!!
once again its a black man that headed the group

and what's your point?
the taliban is middle eastern
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by tosinaded(m): 2:09am On Aug 02, 2009
my point is, other peeps are thinking of development
while a group of black idiots are against any form of civilisation and education!!!!!!
y must it always be blacks
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by oyinda3(f): 2:17am On Aug 02, 2009
the taliban are middle eastern not black. those boko haram people base their principles on the taliban from afghanistan n practice an extreme version of islam. that originated in the middle east
look at the positives sometimes rather than dwell on negatives. there are nigerians that think of development just that most of us have been desensitized to progress. we will always criticize those that are trying to make things better and we are always opposed to change.
Re: What Happened To The Black Race? by mamag3: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
Horus:

I did. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Igbos Originated From Egypt- HRH Igwe Obidiegwu Onyesoh / ................................. / Spoting A Dead Person After Been Buried (akudaya) How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.