Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) (34804 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Two Fuel Tankers Collide In Benue State. 4 Dead (Photos) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by stephenduru: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
New reports have just confirmed that two fuel tankers have just collided in Zaria, causing an explosion that reportedly burned people alive.

This tragic development was shared on social media by an eyewitness @ruwaydis who warned people traveling along the Zaria/Kaduna Road:

“Plz any 1 going to kaduna from zaria should be careful”, she said, adding, “two fuel tanks jst exploded…people re burning Alive ya Allah(sic).”
The extent of the damage is yet to be ascertained. We will return with more updates.

See photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/fuel-tankers-collide-and-explode-in.html

1 Share

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by vickyfrancis1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus!!! Nawa oo ds life is nothing...

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by godfrey01(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
End tjme collision.... Lalalalalalalalstical fp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by EdCure: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is one reason why the country need a working pipeline network. Transporting fuel is now a matter of life and easy death.

Our governments need to take actions to show their respect and value for human life.

Only in a failed state will you have scores of people die daily from the easiest of all avoidable human errors while its politicians do nothing than strategise for the next election. They feed fat at the expense of the masses.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by kowema(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
This APC Government is just synonymous with fire outbreaks, Tanker explosions, accidents, building collapse.
Tufiakwa!!.

I just hope they did not promise the exchange of lives for power.
Forgive me for sounding superstitious, but how do you explain all these tragedies since late last year

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
kowema:
This APC Government is just synonymous with fire outbreaks, Tanker explosions, accidents, building collapse.
Tufiakwa!!.

Forgive me for sounding superstitious, but how do you explain all these tragedies since late last year
my dear. D matter heavy 4 mouth ooooo!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmm........ God have mercy on Nigeria. Rip to the dead.
You can also recharge your phone using the slide airtime app. check out my signature for details. You can also send me a mail for further information if you have any questions.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Guliver(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
oi
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by phemmie06(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
When are we going to have good news in this country
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by ebbybest(f): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
i dea my shop dea sleep dea cry of bad market, not knowing people are burning alive in the same town wer i am.
God thank you for my life. And RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Imagine someone blaming a fire incident on APC. Chai!!!

With this, imagine what they would have said had this random incident taken place in the MiddleEast..

Just imagine it...
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Vision4God: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
OGod
Pls take control
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by malbro(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Imagine fuel that we re looking for thats what they re wasting
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by umaryusuf(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
What am I seeing?
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rain should fall and quench the fire cos fire service no fit quench am

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by ramdris(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
But were the Drivers sleeping, how can 2 heavy duty trucks collide in broad day light? I suspect fowl play hia...
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
kowema:
Tufiakwa!!.

Na their chronic wickedness and insensitivity to the plight of the masses is causing this!

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
chai God have mercy sad
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Thylord(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
vickyfrancis1:
Jesus!!! Nawa oo ds life is nothing...
say who.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by banme1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Blame buhari
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
r
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Aroh48(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Rip to d dead
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by donbugy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
RIP.....

I got fresh webmails.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by carinmom(f): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
So sad, RIP to the dead cry

I remembered last year while i was travelling on the same road, the same incident happened, the tanker that caught fire was only less than a km away from where our car was. It was only God that saved us.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by sbashir10(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
O. P the location is along zaria kaduna express way, the fire even caught the mosque close to the crash site, rip to the dead tho.

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by lomprico(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
The gods are angry!
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by chimah3(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Buhari cry
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Oluwapresley(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
ehhhh.. arueme!!!! this one wey fuel no dey, Na him trailer go dey collide again... tah
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by saintfaculty(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by HRich(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
stephenduru:
New reports have just confirmed that two fuel tankers have just collided in Zaria, causing an explosion that reportedly burned people alive.

This tragic development was shared on social media by an eyewitness @ruwaydis who warned people traveling along the Zaria/Kaduna Road:

“Plz any 1 going to kaduna from zaria should be careful”, she said, adding, “two fuel tanks jst exploded…people re burning Alive ya Allah(sic).”
The extent of the damage is yet to be ascertained. We will return with more updates.

See photo above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/fuel-tankers-collide-and-explode-in.html
Chai. God have Mercy.

We dey cry say we no see fuel, the only available fire is using it free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos / Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.