Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) (34815 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Two Fuel Tankers Collide In Benue State. 4 Dead (Photos) / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ok. Rip to d death.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lord have mercy! May all the souls of the departed RIP. What a horrible way to die.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by mekonglobal(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
embarassed Hw is that possible when i'm seeing a two lane roads Bydway na BuHaRi cause am.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Icecomrade: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sad
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by obajoey(m): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
We will see the end of march and this year by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by SycophanticGoat: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
kowema:
This APC Government is just synonymous with fire outbreaks, Tanker explosions, accidents, building collapse.
Tufiakwa!!.

I just hope they did not promise the exchange of lives for power.
Forgive me for sounding superstitious, but how do you explain all these tragedies since late last year

It's clear that they did that.. But by God's grace, me and everyone I know will never be sacrificed for that demonic and killer party..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by intuition914: 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
asin enn.. dis is so sad.. #thinsWeCntControl #GodtakeCharge
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by SycophanticGoat: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Na their chronic wickedness and insensitivity to the plight of the masses is causing this!

Then why are the masses instead of the useless polithiefians suffering the outcome?
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Spybradd: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
God please let there be no life that will be lost even those that had already sustained injuried must survive in Jesus name Amen...

The end is truly near, let all seek the face of God now that we still have the chance.. Tomorrow might be too late..
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by njiasi30(f): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na wa o, what a painful way to die. So sad, rip cry cry cry
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by brytee: 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
fuel scarcity..... instead humans are toasted... so sad.RIP
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by 41lady(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Imagine someone blaming a fire incident on APC. Chai!!!

With this, imagine what they would have said had this random incident had taken place in the MiddleEast..

Just imagine it...
Who is in government? If U forget, let me remind U is APC. Law of karma, same way u do accuse PDP, that's why they are accusing APC now.

May the soul of the dead one R.I.P and may GOD give our leaders and their supporters sense.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
kowema:
This APC Government is just synonymous with fire outbreaks, Tanker explosions, accidents, building collapse.
Tufiakwa!!.

Forgive me for sounding superstitious, but how do you explain all these tragedies since late last year
Must u always show ur ignorance 4 everyone 2 see...If u dnt ave any meaningful tin to say,,den keep quiet...
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by koded123(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
One day one danger. . . . . , . . may God protect we that are still alive.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by HRich(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
EdCure:
This is one reason why the country need a working pipeline network. Transporting fuel is now a matter of life and easy death.

Our governments need to take actions to show their respect and value for human life.

Only in a failed state will you have scores of people die daily from the easiest of all avoidable human errors while its politicians do nothing than strategise for the next election. They feed fat at the expense of the masses.
You Have just be told by APC to go and FIGHT those spoiling ya pipelines.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by xandy84: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
I do agree with you but the government has to ups the safety measures on our roads. It takes more than knowing how to drive to be able to obtain CDL in America. Anybody drives trucks in Nigeria and that's the main reasons of accident. The government needs to put up strigents rules truck drivers must follow before they can obtain driver license to drive trucks. We need lots to learn in Naija

EdCure:
This is one reason why the country need a working pipeline network. Transporting fuel is now a matter of life and easy death.

Our governments need to take actions to show their respect and value for human life.

Only in a failed state will you have scores of people die daily from the easiest of all avoidable human errors while its politicians do nothing than strategise for the next election. They feed fat at the expense of the masses.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by HRich(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Spybradd:
Buhari sef
you would have just skip the topic and go to Buhari thread and wish him Birthday
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by popcykaylah(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na wah oo...broad day light suya..Rip to the dead..God keep us all ..
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
Laa ilaha ilallah! shocked
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by cardoctor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
What a country? That road is riddled with craters. Im sure they were avoiding the pot holes when it happened.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Topestbilly(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
godfrey01:
End tjme time collision.... Lalalalalalalalstical fp

End time rush for ftc, yet u no make am grin
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by CoralEdge: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Agents on our eCommerce products and services, visit our site on www.zoto.com.ng or send your inquiry to agent@zoto.com.ng
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Am short of words. May Their souls rest in peace, amen.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by aku626(m): 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Recent trends 1 good news = 10 - 20 bad news
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Spybradd: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
ZomB
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Spybradd: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
you

"would"

have just

"skip"

the topic and go to Buhari thread and wish him Birthday

you "would" have just "skip".....

See them nepa bill degree holders
loll
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by Smooyis(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
phemmie06:
When are we going to have good news in this country

We have good news everytime only people like to hear the negative news.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by nobilie: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Have you noticed there's been lots of fire explosion(s) in the last 1 year.
Re: Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) by richiepolymer(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
kowema:
Tufiakwa!!.

Well, its true politicians go lengths to make terrible deals just for the purpose of getting power, money and influence but another sad truth is that we have many idiots and demon possessed people behind the steering wheels these days. Even there's possibility that you go have fun with a friend and he drives you home drunk and you will still allow him drive you drunk. Things happen my dear. Let's all wake up do the right thing and also sensitize others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Became A Helicopter Pilot / Makurdi - Lafia Road Collapses (Photos) / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.