Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,105 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (277949 Views)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Advice On Visa Appeal / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (116) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by EAsY6: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
denmzy47:

finally i got my visa today after waiting 78days and today i got it. to every one in the house that has contributed in one way or the other most especially, vicjustice, awoll and Easy and to those i didn't mention thank you all. its quite a journey and God as answered my prayer.

Oi oi, congrats!! Start packing, lol, I am in the UK already and wanna enjoy london abit b4 i go uni next week, God is Good!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2009
denmzy47:

finally i got my visa today after waiting 78days and today i got it. to every one in the house that has contributed in one way or the other most especially, vicjustice, awoll and Easy and to those i didn't mention thank you all. its quite a journey and God as answered my prayer.

am happy 4 u. i wil ave a successtory 2 share ver soon
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
Am on appeal too since january and av nt heard my judgement,am optimistic though nd we all shall win by Gods grace
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chidson: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2009
hello I want to ask if I need any medical test or report for my uk visa so I can start doing that now.please share from experience
thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by awoll(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2009
congrat denmzy47,

good things always come to those that wait, try chop small cuz i can imagine that u'd have thought out all ur body fat with all that worry throughout the 78days??!! shocked shocked shocked them show u sha grin grin grin

so that u come to london fresh, praise God!!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
A friend of mine had a 10 year travel ban to the uk imposed on her because she accidentally submitted conflicting information on her visa form.

It had to do with the whereabouts of her previous passports as she had been previously denied a visa while she was a student.

Her brother submitted an appeal at the AIT in the UK which was turned down because he also had incorrect information at the time. The passport was expired but her brother said it was lost at the appeal.

Is there a possibility of a second appeal? She has admission to study in the UK but the only thing stopping her is the travel Ban. Her elder brother studied (BSC & MSc) in the UK and her younger brother is also in the UK studying. Her parents also have valid visas but the issue remains that of the ban.

I wish I could help, but I'm also limited in knowledge of the appeal process. I have a 5-year uk visa.

Please help.

ahonohai sad
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by on3simus: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hi Guys,  My call letter was sent to my representative who is now refusing to send a copy to me saying I am still owing him 2,000 pounds sterling. 

Can you pls advise me, what can I do?

Thank you all.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2009
on3simus:

Hi Guys, My call letter was sent to my representative who is now refusing to send a copy to me saying I am still owing him 2,000 pounds sterling.

Can you pls advise me, what can I do?

Thank you all.

Who is ur representative? an agent or who? Do u really ow him £2000?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 09, 2009
Cal d tribunal first 2 knw wassup wif ur appeal b4 payin dat mch money
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by justwise(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2009
That is even far too much to pay, even here in the UK u can't pay anything close to that for an appeal service.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2009
Appeal should not cost more than£1200 Max
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by jaffa: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2009
[b]My study visa was refused based on these:

I`ve refused your application on this occasion because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of paragraph 245Z of the Immigration Rules and in addition your application falls to be refused under paragraph 320.This decision was made on the merits of this application.However,if you have a previous application and immigration history, this may have been considered.However ,I refused your application on this occasion because I am not satisfied you have met the requirements detailed below:
1. Visa letter:30 points ,points claimed 30 , points awarded 30
ECO comment:points correctly claimed for this section.valid visa letter and required original documentation seen.
2. Maintenance:10 points ,points claimed 10 ,points awarded 0.
ECO comment:points correctly claimed for this section.bank statement showing N3226603.72,equivalent of GBP12800.00.Outstanding GBP9900.00. Funds sufficient to cover for outstanding fees.

Abeg could some1 help me decipher the main reason for the refusal cos the whole thing doesn't make any sense 2 me.
Any advice is highly welcome cos am really going bananas,my skul `ll resume Sep 21 [/b]
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chidson: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2009
how much does it cos to fly to london and which flight is the cheapest
kindly give current infor if any is aware
thanks
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2009
chidson:

how much does it cos to fly to london and which flight is the cheapest
kindly give current infor if any is aware
thanks

itz an appeal forum and not enqiure.so get lost pple are sweating out thier worries u there talking abt fight fare
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by chidson: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
smiley smiley
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
@erico2k2, awoll, Ea$y,justwise , demzy47ss

My visa was refused againn after a successful appeal,,Thay said they called my sponsor and he denied knowing or sponsoring me, and my sponsor told me they called and he gave them all answers asked during the phone interview, Now I am giving the right to appeal again, against that note or can I reapply, Please I need your advice in here and my bank account was closed sometimes ago and I dont know If i can open a new bank account to this effect so I can get the moeny from my sponsor to show them before !st of october, Or can I write a reconsideration ;letter to the BDHC Please
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 12:33am On Sep 11, 2009
miz4oxley:

My visa was refused againn after a successful appeal,,Thay said they called my sponsor and he denied knowing or sponsoring me, and my sponsor told me they called and he gave them all answers asked during the phone interview, Now I am giving the right to appeal again, against that note or can I reapply, Please I need your advice in here and my bank account was closed sometimes ago and I dont know If i can open a new bank account to this effect so I can get the moeny from my sponsor to show them before !st of october, Or can I write a reconsideration ;letter to the BDHC Please
haba these people sef worry toomuch sorry oh, but you are insame boat as me now just in the oposit direction as its the ECO appealing agains a hearing I won, but these guys sha, b4 I advice you on what and how I went by, I wil like to ask you, where your sponsor is based? Nigeria or UK?,btw you got to file in an apeal straightaway, you can fix this since they have cited just one reason which is fixable, chances is they might have rang a wrong number and just to put your mind at rest, no New Docs is allowed to be submited in a new hearing and I think you got Only five days to re appeal for a re hearing so Hurry up for God sake do it quick.YOU GOT JUST FIVE DAYS TO RE APPEAL.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by JJM(f): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2009
@Ahonohai

In order to get another appeal, you may have to lodge another application, which is bound to be automatically refused due to the 10 year ban but will generate another right of appeal. You will then have another opportunity to defend the allegation at the AIT. From your story, it seems you will have a tough fight as everything seems to involve "conflicting information", they call it deception.
Good luck sha.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by JJM(f): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2009
@mix4oxley

Erico2k2 is right, lodge the appeal and let your sponsor attend to confirm that they called him and this is what he/she said. You cannot introduce new evidence on appeal. The judge will only consider evidence available at the date of the decision(evidence before the ECO at the time) not after the decision.

Good luck
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by suxes2005(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2009
Hey, My pastor was refused visa because his lawyer did not submit payment slip. As a General Overseer, he is not on payroll with the church. Please he wish to apply next year for multiple entry and we are thinking of packaging holiday programme for him. Can we book 2 weks hotel for this cause. Will his former refusal tell on his application because he didnt Appeal?

SHALOM
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by erico2k2(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2009
erm may I ask, what is the involvement of a lwayer in an intial application?guys tend to complicate things too much.,Now suxes2005, almost all the pastores abroad are on pay roll, so that will be a tough one.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by suxes2005(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2009
Now suxes2005, almost all the pastores abroad are on pay roll, so that will be a tough one.

Thanks alot. I`m sure we'll solve it out.

SHALOM
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2009
@ JJM, erico2k2,Awoll,,

Yeah its deception they call it and now my sponsor is in nigeria and can not attenfd my hearing in the UK, I will be submitting my reconsideration letter this week to the BDHC, Thinking can I reapply but dont know much about the new tier 4 rule please let me know what to do about the tier 4 point based rule for studentship please help so If its possible for me I will re apply?

Do they treat all application as new or they refer to the old application documents for refusal or something as I have a new sponsor my uncle just came around from columbia and he promised to help but , the question is ,I think I have to get the money in my personal account now, before applying?

Please help Please,

JJM:

@mix4oxley

Erico2k2 is right, lodge the appeal and let your sponsor attend to confirm that they called him and this is what he/she said. You cannot introduce new evidence on appeal. The judge will only consider evidence available at the date of the decision(evidence before the ECO at the time) not after the decision.

Good luck
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2009
miz4oxley:

Please I will like to know the new application requirement for students Please help here man, School resumes soon.
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2009
JJM:

@Ahonohai

In order to get another appeal, you may have to lodge another application, which is bound to be automatically refused due to the 10 year ban but will generate another right of appeal. You will then have another opportunity to defend the allegation at the AIT. From your story, it seems you will have a tough fight as everything seems to involve "conflicting information", they call it deception.
Good luck sha.

So you are saying she should apply again, be denied and then appeal?

Let me state the facts again
1. Is this your first passport - YES
2. Have you ever been denied a visa - YES

Conflicting info as she had been previously denied in 2007. This new passport was however her first passport. She reapplied in 2008 and was denied. When she reapplied a month later she corrected her statements and stated she made an error. It was then she was given the ban.

Her brother then worsened issues by making the same mistake at the AIT in the UK.

Her agents BETTA said she would need to write a letter to the BHC stating her case and asking for a reconsideration as she now intend to study for a Masters degree as opposed to previous applications where she was applying for a holiday visa.

Please advise?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by suxes2005(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2009
Please which school is the cheapest in UK to apply to?

SHALOM
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by JJM(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2009
@Ahononai

It seems your matter is very complicated and in light of what you have just said. It will be very difficult for you to get them to give you a visa to visit, let alone study. I say this because If you do not sort out the current refusals and ban based on the visitor's visa, you have no chance of being granted a visa to study masters. If you apply for masters now, you are most likely to be refused on the initial basis that you have tried and failed in your visitor application and now you want to try for masters.

You best bet is what I have suggested, You need to have your say again at the AIT(though your brother's previous issue with the AIT does not help). This will give you a chance to set the record straight. In Deception matters, the rule is "he who alleges proves". It is up to the HO to prove (by way of expert evidence etc) that your documents etc is fake or that you have used deception. If they cant prove it then they have no case and the AIT will not be willing to allow a ban of 10 years just on a hunch or circumstantial evidence.

However, you may choose to apply for masters anyway(bound to be refused due to the ban), this will generate another right of appeal and you can then have your day in court. I am afraid, there appears to be so much inconsistencies in this case that you have to be prepared for a battle.

Alternatively, do nothing and wait the 10 years,
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2009
@JJM
I'm not the one with the ban, I'm trying to find out as much info as I can for my friend cos I'm not too pleased with the way her folks have handled the matter. They have even advised her to get a new passport etc. I told her to say no to that.

What's the process for getting her a representation at the AIT again? Is it down to making another application which could get refused again?

Does it make sense to write to the BHC and ask for fresh consideration? It's a shame she wasn't well represented at the AIT.

Is there any precedent where an immigration ban has been lifted?

Cheers!
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
easy were are u @ pple r missin ya so well
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by EAsY6: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2009
iz2much:

easy were are u @ pple r missin ya so well

My bro whats going onn? no mind me oh, My holiday finished last week in Landan and I had to come down to Wales, just got a new crib and did registration on Monday ni iLE iwe and all that, been mad hectic but I'm fine now,  Whatz new? Have you been able to re-submit it?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by iz2much: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2009
£a$y:

My bro whats going onn? no mind me oh, My holiday finished last week in Landan and I had to come down to Wales, just got a new crib and did registration on Monday ni iLE iwe and all that, been mad hectic but I'm fine now, Whatz new? Have you been able to re-submit it?

u've gone already?
Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2009

@ JJM, erico2k2,Awoll,,

Yeah its deception they call it and now my sponsor is in nigeria and can not attenfd my hearing in the UK, I will be submitting my reconsideration letter this week to the BDHC, Thinking can I reapply but dont know much about the new tier 4 rule please let me know what to do about the tier 4 point based rule for studentship please help so If its possible for me I will re apply?

Do they treat all application as new or they refer to the old application documents for refusal or something as I have a new sponsor my uncle just came around from columbia and he promised to help but , the question is ,I think I have to get the money in my personal account now, before applying?

Please help Please,

Please I will like to know the new application requirement for students Please help here man, School resumes soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (116)

Bus Fare Within Nigeria / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures / Lithuania Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.