Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Father Hand Over Armed Robber Son To Police! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Hand Over Armed Robber Son To Police! (439 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him / Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Hand Over Armed Robber Son To Police! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
How I wish we can have more parents like this father. "IN a society where many parents cover the evil perpetrated by their children, one Mr Arogoy has handed over his son, David, who engaged in armed robbery, to the police at Ekpan Division in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State. Arogoy explained to the police that his son had returned home in agony at the wee hours of March 14 with bullet wounds and he had to report the case to the police for his own safety. Mr Arogoy also informed the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in charge of the division, Mr Chris Sorgbara, a Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP), that his son had been in the armed robbery business for long and he did not want to be seen as aiding and abetting his chosen profession. It was gathered that the suspect had confessed that he and his gang had gone on a robbery operation in Edo Guest House at Ekpan that fateful morning. Crime Reports also gathered that on March 13, the 20-man gang had mounted a roadblock on the NPA expressway directly under the refinery fly-over where they had dispossessed unsuspecting road users of many valuables. Members of the gang were said to have been terrorising the area, particularly Edo Guest House, for over a month and their latest operation was said to be their third in a row".
Re: Father Hand Over Armed Robber Son To Police! by godfrey01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
I am coming let me read all over again before commenting
Re: Father Hand Over Armed Robber Son To Police! by ojnnaco(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
BRAVO.... the man is trying to protect his integrity

(1) (Reply)

Man Threatens To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld / Kindly Help Vote My Family To Make Maltina Dance Audition / What Does It Feel Like To Have Your Sibling Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.