Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him (31985 Views)

My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 12, 2017
Arinzechukwu, pictured below, said he was the butt of jokes by his fellow men after he shared these photos of himself with his baby boy tied to his back.

The proud dad wrote on Facebook:
They are laughing at me because I backed up my son Mr President, whom could not sleep even at 2:48am, has been disturbing dad's sleep. Did I do anything bad to tie him on my back in other to cuddle him to sleep? I now snapped and post it on Facebook,
many are laughing at me......Umunnem obu na ihe m mere adighi mma ? (My brothers, is it that I did isn't okay?)

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/people-make-fun-of-nigerian-man-after.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by NegeduGrace(f): 5:31am On Jan 12, 2017
ihe emere dimma Nwoke oma..u re a great dad n I am proud of you not some of this lazy men that will rather leave their wives to do the job of soothing their babies to sleep alone with flimsy excuses..nna oma ki bu,,cute n responsible dad n a cute n lucky son!!

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2017
ok so wetin mke we do na

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by LarryBeryl(m): 6:00am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin daddy comman back me too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by whirlwind7(m): 6:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Nope.

Only thing he did wrong was posting the picture on the internet. When you think that details and private moments in your life should be shared with the world, then expect irrational reactions too.
They laughed at you because you are still a baby seeking for endorsement online. A confident husband and father doesn't need that.

What's he complaining about?

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2017
dnt mind them...most of them do wash plate and even their wives panties...nice one...Una see better husband material abi

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by spartoo: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2017
undecided DID YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Benjom(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2017
Lol... Wetin do your wife/concubine/babymama wey snap the second pishure? Did you break her back with d....

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by McBrooklyn(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by jazinogold(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2017
This must be his wife...and this was wat happened the night she got pregnant sad

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Giyerte(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Biafra FORMING ROMANCE.

MTCHEW
Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Flexherbal(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2017
It is his choice !
Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by DIKEnaWAR: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2017
Nwanne gaa n'iru biko. Anyi kwu gi n'azu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Whizkeey(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2017
The guy must be gigo lo , why post it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by 9jatatafo(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2017
why advertise your duty ?!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by TANKDESTROYER(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Correct Father. Hey men this is how we do it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by satowind(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2017
MANCHESTER UNITED MANAGERS SINCE 1986;
(1) Sir Alex Ferguson.
(2) David Moyes
(3) Louis Van Gaal
(4) Jose Mourinho
....................................................................... ARSENAL MANAGERS SINCE1986;
(1) Gerge Graham
(2) Bruce Rioch
(3) Arsene Wenger ..
CHELSEA MANAGERS SINCE 1986; (1) Bobby Campbell (2) Jan Borterfield
(3) David Webb
(4) Glenn Hoddle
(5) Ruud Gullit
(6) Gianluca Vialli (7) Ray Wilkins
(cool Claudio Ranieri (9) Jose Mourinho
(10) Avran Grant
(11) Felip Scolari
(12) Ray Wilkins (13) Guus Hidink
(14) Carlos Ancelotti
(15) Andrew Villas Boas (16) Robert Di Matteo
(17) Rafael Benitez
(18) Jose Mourinho (19) Guus Hidink
(20) Antonio Conte
If You Have Had More Managers Than
Trophies The question is, can we still call this Chelsea a football club? NOOOOO.....
IT'S A NIGHT CLUB.....
Bia op who give a Bleep

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by softMarket(m): 9:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Nna menh that palour di O.K menh!

Chail!.....chibuzor, bia negodu palour dis guy!!! cheesy . . . . . . . Palour ahu bu 50million!...,nwanne dat guy ji cash!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by edi287: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

The only people making fun of him are those people from that region that destroys their kid's face in form of tribal marks
Trust one anunkpam to bring tribalism into an innocent story...na wa for you morons sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by refiner(f): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
angry

Leave ur private life outa social media....not all friends are indeed friends ...

#justMyOpinionTho undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by justwawblog(f): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
no shit. u did great!!
Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by Aroh48(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2017
whirlwind7:
Nope.

Only thing he did wrong was posting the picture on the internet. When you think that details and private moments in your life should be shared with the world, then expect irrational reactions too.
They laughed at you because you are still a baby seeking for endorsement online. A confident husband and father doesn't need that.

What's he complaining about?
Mama caro, abeg give this guy 6 bottles of orijin with 2 plates of isi ewu.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him by brightworld2(m): 9:48am On Jan 12, 2017
deb303:
dnt mind them...most of them do wash plate and even their wives panties...nice one...Una see better husband material abi
husband material ni.... how many yard?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.