Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu (1488 Views)

Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) / 2 Cameronian Boys Rape And Kill One-Year-Old Girl (Photos, Video) / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
An Easter murder happened in Aluu last night.

Clinton Opribo Amos a student of uniport, dept of LCS was murdered in cold blood last night by a cult group @ Valandy Hotel axis.

They said it's a girl that arranged the murder of the guy. He was shot in the head and stomach. The identity of the girl unknown. The offense of the guy unknown.

Say No to Cultism

Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by menix(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Heyaa!!

Valhalla is always accepting soul..

But why die because of a woman, that is the worst death..

Tomorrow when gin is spilled on that gal nd ignited people will say why a female..

Uwa di egwu..
Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by McCarlito(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just look how he wasted the hard earned money his parents used in sending him to school to study and be a better him...

Now what will he say he died for when he stands judgement

May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by Cholls(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
My brother aluu?! I think I've heard this name before for a bad reason.
Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by onyi4edu(f): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why do they (cultists) always use a woman to get their victims?
Besides this won't stop young people from venturing into this barbaric and demonic activity called cult
Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by uzoormah(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
FEAR WOMAN!! THEY FIT KILL YOU
Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by iphunanya(f): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Aluu and cult related activities. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Graphic Pics : Cultists Kill One In Aluu by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2016
menix:
Heyaa!!

Valhalla is always accepting soul..

But why die because of a woman, that is the worst death..

Tomorrow when gin is spilled on that gal nd ignited people will say why a female..

Uwa di egwu..
Valhalla in Vikings series ? Men I luv dat movie. But I prefare those people's vikings dan ours, they invade countries to loot their treasuries but ours kill without a penny added to their pockets. Nonsense !

(1) (Reply)

Fake And Fraudulent Mtn Promo By Scammers Uncovered / Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) / Buhari’s Aide Arrested With 1.5 Million Dollars Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.