Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama (30967 Views)

"God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / "God Forbid' - Runtown Rejects A Drawing Of Him By A Fan / ''God Forbid I Marry A Nigerian Man'' - Huddah Munroe Continues Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by vict505(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Cool but the dream wey I see u and I. Na elele.ebi like say make I de dream am de go before alarm wake me up for work
myfantasies:
Rotfl

Who am I to reject u grin

My night was awesome and urs
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
vict505:
Cool but the dream wey I see u and I. Na elele.ebi like say make I de dream am de go before alarm wake me up for work
Dream?

It looks like we both dreamt the same thing

I dreamt dat u gave me ur ATM card grin grin

I am sure dat is d dream u had cheesy
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by vict505(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2016
You got it. This the pin 0101
myfantasies:
Dream?

It looks like we both dreamt the same thing

I dreamt dat u gave me ur ATM card grin grin

I am sure dat is d dream u had cheesy
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2016
vict505:
You got it. This the pin 0101
Tanks honey wink

I will withdraw on my way to work grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by missyadorable(f): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2016
dammyllare:

We are here grin

Are you rich? Lol
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by johnbenson541: 6:58am On Mar 30, 2016
nice
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by lilmax(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
More responsible people coming out

This is nice smiley
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.BLAWD OF CHISOS

SISTER SIMPLY TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO START GROWING BEARDS

Since they have converted this thread to a wooing thread and nobody has since talked to this exceptional beauty here..

May I be presented the privilege of knowing this beautiful creature, created on a blissful day, the day the earth became green?
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Mopricelezz(f): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Awwwn! Praiz is so so cute... kiss kiss kiss
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2016
missyadorable:

Are you rich? Lol

Yes, I am rich in Vitamins and minerals.. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by vict505(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2016
that's praiz crush oopsss ma crush
myfantasies:
Tanks honey wink

I will withdraw on my way to work grin
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by jozee08(m): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2016
nhop:
Praiz talked about baby mama trend in a recent interview with Nigerian Tribune.

When asked if we are to hear baby mama news anytime soon, the singer replied saying, “No! God forbid that. I beg. I reject it in Jesus name. I mean, I will like to settle down and I really look forward to settling down.”

On being scared that his fan base could drop if he announces to the world he’s getting married,

“I don’t think it is true. I used to think like that before, but not anymore. I know a lot of celebrities who are married and are still keeping their fan base stronger. I don’t think marriage will affect my fan base.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/god-forbid-praiz-baby-mama-drama/
just imagine the way they are glorifying sin all in the God forsaken name of fan base! before fanbase is GOD o...
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by cuugr0up(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Good
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by bejeria101(m): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2016
He isnt irresponsible as the other otondo
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by saintneo(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
Where are all dese handsome guys hiding dat one can't seem to find dem

Will love to rub my cheek on those sexy bears grin

Recently, I kicked my teddy to the curbs started keeping full beards; do come and fulfil your desires .... lol cool
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by hokafor(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2016
My bro baby mama/papa status is never a preplanned deal .ask 2 face
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:

no be same you dea cry for psquare brakeup
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:

See this chick o! grin grin
Tosyne2much, where are u o? Shebi I told u to start growing bia bia. U no gree....see now! angry
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2016
saintneo:

Recently, I kicked my teddy to the curbs started keeping full beards; do come and fulfil your desires .... lol cool
U r very funny

Please don't let it be too full wink
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Doubleagent008(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:

sister how come you are so scared of the D that u left it out? bears don't have chill o. but beards, you are in for a treat.
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2016
vict505:
that's praiz crush oopsss ma crush
angry angry

So u r denying me now. . . No problem

Make i find my way
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by babamadiba(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:

lol they may take this ur joke serious and start bashing u now o
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2016
WarRLaY:
no be same you dea cry for psquare brakeup
Who be psquare wen fresh guy like praiz dey
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
babamadiba:
lol they may take this ur joke serious and start bashing u now o
Let dem go ahead and bash, it's expected of dem
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
sister how come you are so scared of the D that u left it out? bears don't have chill o. but beards, you are in for a treat.
We all make mistakes once in a while

Tanks for the correction
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
[/b]
See this chick o! grin grin
Tosyne.2much, where are u o? Shebi I told u to start growing bia bia. U no gree....see now! angry
I will go for surgery then tongue
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Doubleagent008(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:
We all make mistakes once in a while

Tanks for the correction
cool. you are welcome. thanks for taking it with civility.
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Awon goons mi.

#BeardGang
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by jidxin(m): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2016
myfantasies:

I'm available naa

checking ur dp.... retract statement abeg I'm not available again
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Since they have converted this thread to a wooing thread and nobody has since talked to this exceptional beauty here..

May I be presented the privilege of knowing this beautiful creature, created on a blissful day, the day the earth became green?
.KIKIKIKIKIKI

SEE ME BLUSHING LIKE OSHI
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by myfantasies(f): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Doubleagent008:
cool. you are welcome. thanks for taking it with civility.
Wat matters is approach

Some will insult u instead of correcting u in a mild manner, forgetting dey too make mistakes once in a while
Re: God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama by SycophanticGoat: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.KIKIKIKIKIKI

SEE ME BLUSHING LIKE OSHI

Should I take that as a yes, my lady?? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruth Eze: Why My Boyfriend Dumped Me / Afia Schwarzenegger: Nigerians Don't Have President - Ghanaian On Bobrisky Video / BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.