Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage (30959 Views)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Begins Search For Husband, Lists Qualities He Must Have / Toke Makinwa Lists Qualities She Possesses Her Future Husband Will Be Proud Of / Bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Reveals What She Wants In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by benjackugo: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal the qualities she desires in a male companion, adding that she doesnt want the relationship to lead to marriage, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

''I want a loyal Friend, confidant, crazily in love, companion, a partner, we can have kids, live together, have our lives together, build our lives together, make money even have joint accs, but not married…''

https://twitter.com/_TegaDominic/status/1605112453645434882?t=QPnWAmkdOtICqxIarb0piQ&s=19

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk again... shebi she marry b4 bbn... she dey do promo

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
benjackugo:
Big Brother Naija star, Tega Dominic has taken to her Twitter handle to reveal the qualities she desires in a male companion, adding that she doesnt want the relationship to lead to marriage, IGBERETV reports.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/_TegaDominic/status/1605112453645434882?t=QPnWAmkdOtICqxIarb0piQ&s=19

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

With the QUALITIES abi shopping tags, what is now called marriage when this are all present ?

TenQ:

''Tega want a loyal Friend, confidant, crazily in love, companion, a partner, we can have kids, live together, have our lives together, build our lives together, make money even have joint accs, but not married…''

Only a MUMU man would fit this category!
One would wonder if these women get parents.
But unfortunately the "PARENTS" LOST THEIR LEADERSHIP MANTLES , cos most of these CHILDREN are the ones RAISING them, na one open 6 Beds flat for him ppl recently, wetin dem go fit challenge in her DOINGS in this LIFE? DOINGS WEY BRING "HOUSE"? Many supp dey COLLECT OT, but dem sef dey GIVE one

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Flysinglemom(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aunty Tega has touched the tail of the Tiger, her online in-laws are coming for her head grin grin grin

Blessing240:
Please guys, if you have a little kindly share with me. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday and am very hungry and sick please. Am having typhod fever but due to lack of money I can't buy drugs. I live with my mom who is retired and my Dad is late. pls help me with any little you can please I beg you in the name of God. May God's show you mercy as you have shown me, amen. Thank you
Acct num: Anna
G.T.Bank
It is well dear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by FashionCookie(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Wickedfacts: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
You can have joint account but you don't want to be married. Ugly thief with stinky lower-iweka

100 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Slawomirr: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Warey
You want a dick to be pounding you but doesn't want to be loyal to that dickkk

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by DannyJ19(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
angry

Who be this one again

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by DevilSignature: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Belawy(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
So that you can involve in BBN escapades repeatedly.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by MarketDispatch: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
Wetin this one dey talk again... shebi she marry b4 bbn... she dey do promo

She wants a live in Dcki, but also wants to be free to do promo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by BabaCommander: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Attention seeking

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by beejay509(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Ashawo don drop quote

She even mentioned having joint account ... i tk God beg u just do your runs in peace n stop spewing trash before Ogun go locate u

47 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Formularcr7: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Marry your brother

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by bigdammyj: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by theophorus(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
That moment when you THINK your goods are still the best and quite appealing but in reality those goods are about to be expired/rotten and dumped with visionscape abi na Lawma.

Theif ole carry am go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by wiseone28: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
I'm available
Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Abolodje: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
All na igbo talkcheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by kaywhy09(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2022
They plenty for tinda undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by pretydiva(f): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Dumb girl

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Faposky95: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
Go team with Elon to make your prototype......
Ladies need to answer the question:
Wat real qualities do I possess, really..?!

Really,
Many do not have the real description of the WORD... unfortunately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by jibrilELsudan: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
LIKE SEY HER KUKUNASE STILL DEY WARM

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by Abolodje: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
kaywhy09:
They plenty for tinda undecided
Damnn nigga

You sef dey bomb that hookup sitegrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by karsey: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
So that she can be servicing different tools and will not be tagged adultery

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija's Tega Lists Qualities She Wants In A Man Without It Leading To Marriage by PHZADDY1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
Mugu!!collect clay,mould your own man

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Hosts Don Jazzy, Uti, Waje, Others For Christmas. / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / #GloSlideBounce2015#, Korede Bello & Dija Digging It Out On Stage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.