Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor (28391 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by cescky(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
lie
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by BarryX(m): 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
I feel embarrassed when I see and hear such display of foolishness from leaders all in a quest to suit their interest

I heard this sycophantic gibberish recently on TVC from an APC imp and I condone it but hearing it from a Governor is way too much foolishness for me to swallow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by compoundC: 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by 9jatatafo(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
This governor should know that his the number one security officer of his state and he is in position to rescue those girls and not the presidency. Hopeless and Visionless leaders who don't know the simple tenet of being a governor

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by tommykiwi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
And so wat?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jonathan sef embarassed
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by zexzy(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
This Mofo is desperately trying to remain relevant, what should we do with this info now?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
#Neveragain# shall we allow PDP to rule us again.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ofoka: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
The governor needn't advertise this. He Was supposed to be calling Jonathan daily to brief him

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ikombe: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
madridguy:
Instead of GEJ to attend to the Chibok girls issue, he went for PDP rally where he was photographed dancing with some women with big ukwu.

He still waited for Malala advise before he invited the Chibok girls parent for meeting. Then turned his blame to US for not selling arms while Dasuki office was used to steal over 2.1 Billion dollars.

Today is exactly a year we the good people of this nation voted out the clueless and wicked man.

Thank God for PMB, Thank God for APC.
wetin una don achieve since una kick am out

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Adminisher: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jonathan was too civilian, slack, corrupt and lackadaisical to be a leader of anything. He also did not have strong internal core values. A "lucky" man in all the full meanings of that world. For a seat that Abacha and Yaradua died in, Awo and Abiola died for, the great Zik never attained, God in his infinite mercy gave it to the man he chose and that man messed it up.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by vaca1: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
politics in this country has turned to a childish game. All these school cert politicians sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by IamAtribalist: 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
cool Jona the drunkard was really a clueless son of a beyatch cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by sweetilicious(f): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Just because a female suicide bomber claimed she was one of the abducted chibok girls, they now want to cover it up with blames on the ex president. Pls rescue this girls as was promised before the elections. I pity their parents.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
Both of them are stvvpid!
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by oloriooko(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why do we have useless leaders in this country kwa!
This clown has the audacity to open his useless buccal cavity and talk this trash angry why are our leaders so shameless angry

And the useless tout stayed on that seat cuz of his blind greed instead of resigning as a result of his uselessness

Its unfortunate in this country that touts and, dummies are now finding their ways into corridor of power, then wahala dey ooo

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by omogin(f): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cos he knew you were part of the scam. Why you nor call am as e nor call you? Evil pple. You have buhari now abi. Let him also try to spread the Fulani terrorist parading as herdsmen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Omeny: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Thunder will fire u for that mouth for oozing such rubbish from ur rotten mouth Mr gov!

So u wait for president in Abuja to call u instead of u as the CEO of the state to raised alarm and brief the president on the lives and properties u vowed to protect!

Some zombies will counter this now!

God knows the intrigue behind that Chibok issue and one day, the real truth will be revealed!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by opribo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
In normal countries this particular man would be answering serious questions as to how he authorised the sitting for WAEC exams by the Chibok students against warnings by the exam body.

Now trying to blame GEJ as usual. The same 1d1ot that has been assuring that the Chibok girls will return in the fullness of time. What the hell does he mean by that statement. Yet the Zombies won't see anything wrong with that. The spirit of those girls will haunt them and their families down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Mr9iceGuy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
GEJ is no longer the president, allow him to enjoy his sabatical you muslim terror group leader called Shettima

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
4reala:
Haba Oga, u can lie o shocked
Tell us the truth since you know better.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Demdem(m): 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
chaloner:
my papa is a bastard

ooo i see.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Omeny: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adminisher:
Jonathan was too civilian, slack, corrupt and lackadaisical to be a leader of anything. He also did not have strong internal core values. A "lucky" man in all the full meanings of that world. For a seat that Abacha and Yaradua died in, Awo and Abiola died for, the great Zik never attained, God in his infinite mercy gave it to the man he chose and that man messed it up.

Who's as clueless as urself?

Zik is and was the first president of this country Nigeria! Call ur teacher again and ask b4 u start!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
More than 200 school children were abducted from your state and you're waiting for the president to call you instead of you calling him day and night.

You sat with your black assz for 19 days before he now called you.

If I'm the president of Nigeria and you try that joke with me, i will arrest you immediately. Immunity or no immunity

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Demdem(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Torch1:
my mama is E-diotic zombie! Where did you creep out from?

ask her. whats my business with that?
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by OlujobaSamuel: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
see as people dey blame the guy leave gej, some dey blame gej leave am. they are both guilty of negligence imo. the president shouldn't have waited for that long, he ought to call the president immediately he heard of such event, the president, at most should have called the next day, they are both insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Brugo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Those girls have been in captivity since because our President did not act. GEJ was very heartless on this issue. The soldiers on ground also refused to pursue because there was no order from above. No one gave the order until 2 whole weeks after they had been kidnapped when GEJ finally accepted the reality often situation.

To those saying the governor should have acted; I hope you simpletons realize that a governor does not command the military. The buck stops at the desk of the "hero" GEJ; a commander-in-chief who sat drinking and frolicking while teenage girls were marched through sambisa forest into slavery.

He even had the nerve to contest for an additional term. Thankfully he was booted out at the polls. GEJ was a big mistake. I'm glad we have corrected such a disgraceful mistake.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by egobetatoday: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
edwife:
Stale undecided

[size=18pt]The problem with Nigerian political parties and politicians is they know how to de-market others but do not know how to market themselves![/size]

Continue with the blame game... undecided

the problem is they think in demarketing others they have marketed themselves...its actually a strategy to 'market' themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by bedspread: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
AND U JUST TELLING US NOW!!!
TRUTH BE TOLD, THIS GOVERNORS ARE JOKERS OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ibietela2(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
What do u expect from an ineffectual Buffoon

Still yet your daddy is not up to his standard

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Losing Grip And Territories / BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.