Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. (6054 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘insensible’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glorealluv:
During one of his pitches, Donald Trump, who is
running as the Republican Presidential Candidate of
the United States, referred to Muhammadu Buhari of
Nigeria as an ‘insensible president’. Donald Trump
like we all know, is VERY outspoken. He is one
politician who loves to air his opinion with little or no
concern about how his subject receives the
comment.
Some people would say Trump talks before thinking,
others may say he is just being a blab, while a lot
others simply love his undiplomatic approach to
presenting speeches.
“No sensible president continuously travels round
the globe while his country Nigeria is in terrible
hardship and economic mess. It can only happen
in Nigeria where all that matters to the President
is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his
political opponents and absolute extermination of
the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari,
prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the
President of Nigeria made lots of promises which
he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases
denied.”
Trump is not far from the truth, as Buhari has made
tons of trips since he became the Nigerian President.
The likes of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State
do not buy the idea of Buhari’s frequent trips as he
says it is detrimental to the finances of the nation.
No doubt President Buhari’s trips are becoming
“too often,” Nigerians now wait to hear the next announcement of yet another trip.
He knew there are some blind hearted fools that go follow his stupid essay, that's why he came here with his trash the has no source.

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by OreMI22: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Like Nigeria is so important to USA that Americans or Donald Trump will concern themselves with the dulllard ruling Nigeria.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
divinecode101:

Your Ipob male too na like you?
Face ur book owk? Buhari no go recognise u, nd bsids u pple jst tink say na only d east. Sense dey, coz I'm sure dey make almost evritin in ur room, bt sincerely some of us for southwest get sense 2, though no b all of us sha coz sum1 lyk u nd ur other zombies r a disgrace,
So no tink say any sensible post against ur fulani dullard na 4rm ipob
Pele
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by RetroBoy: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
OP, you're a liar from Hades.
Trump is all about making America great again, and could care less about happenings in Africa or Nigeria.
Your fake article is too detailed to have been from Trump, whose foreign policy is zero, at best.
Stop peddling lies, for whatever reason.
it is cowardly to rail against someone through falsehood. You and your link are as fake as Donald Trump's hair.

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Alkanoicacid:
He knew there are some blind hearted fools that go follow his stupid essay, that's why he came here with his trash the has no source.
Read it here mumu ignorant. www.buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria-time-buharis-frequent-trips/
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:

Face ur book owk? Buhari no go recognise u, nd bsids u pple jst tink say na only d east. Sense dey, coz I'm sure dey make almost evritin in ur room, bt sincerely some of us for southwest get sense 2, though no b all of us sha coz sum1 lyk u nd ur other zombies r a disgrace,
Pele

Your mama suppose wash her womanliness properly after the man man wey call himself your father knack her that night, see the result? It is you without medulla oblongata! No sense for your head, just water full there!! Go back to your IPOB country, you did not belong here
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2016
divinecode101:

Your mama suppose wash her womanliness properly after the man man wey call himself your father knack her that night, see the result? It is you without medulla oblongata! No sense for your head, just water full there!! Go back to your IPOB country, you did not belong here
I swear u b half human half goat, u still get mother soo? M nt sure, either she dn die or she's a walking dead, m sure ur papa no pour all him tin finish insyd ur mama b4 him rush commot am or make he b say u r a mistake.
U nid 2 start praying, God dat change jabez story cn change ur's if u wnt.
Useless bastard son of a thousand father
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by babadee1(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:

C dis mumu,u dey alive so? Or u r jst an ignorant. Owk y dnt u as well read dis..www.post-nigeria.com/donald-trump-throws-heavy-blow-at-nigerian-leaders/
So u cn b enlightned.walkin dead

Lol. It's so funny to see an ignoramus calling someone else ignorant. That story you posted is false. It was made up by a Nigerian and spread only within Nigerian social media. No serious news sources in the world carried it, only Nigerian social media. Pls take some classes on critical thinking skills one of these days.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by yellowbeauty(f): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2016
A made up story by the wailers

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by faites(f): 12:26am On Mar 29, 2016
I need to confirm the story before I comment.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by GANJAFARMER: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2016
Islamicpope:
U and your post have no meaning.
If trumps wins , I can assure you that Islam will pay.

He's running not just as a republican but as a hot headed republican whom the white supremacists would love to use and send a message that they can do and undo.

If trumps wins, then the world will change forever.

Have you seen the recent publication by the FBI about concluding their last phase of their investigation of Mrs Clinton? Go read , you go learn .
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by GANJAFARMER: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2016
faites:
I need to confirm the story before I comment.
Amebo ! Na only you waka come o. grin

AbI you sef dey zombie lane ? cheesy
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by GANJAFARMER: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2016
yellowbeauty:
A made up story by the wailers
How can you be this dumb ?
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by GANJAFARMER: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:

I swear u b half human half goat, u still get mother soo? M nt sure, either she dn die or she's a walking dead, m sure ur papa no pour all him tin finish insyd ur mama b4 him rush commot am or make he b say u r a mistake.
U nid 2 start praying, God dat change jabez story cn change ur's if u wnt.
Useless bastard son of a thousand father
Hehe , Oboy you go school of cursecology? cheesy
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 1:32am On Mar 29, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Hehe , Oboy you go school of cursecology? cheesy
Abeg no mind dis maggots jare, dem 2 dey provoke person
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by tntcorps(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:
During one of his pitches, Donald Trump, who is
running as the Republican Presidential Candidate of
the United States, referred to Muhammadu Buhari of
Nigeria as an ‘insensible president’. Donald Trump
like we all know, is VERY outspoken. He is one
politician who loves to air his opinion with little or no
concern about how his subject receives the
comment.
Some people would say Trump talks before thinking,
others may say he is just being a blab, while a lot
others simply love his undiplomatic approach to
presenting speeches.
“No sensible president continuously travels round
the globe while his country Nigeria is in terrible
hardship and economic mess. It can only happen
in Nigeria where all that matters to the President
is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his
political opponents and absolute extermination of
the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari,
prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the
President of Nigeria made lots of promises which
he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases
denied.”
Trump is not far from the truth, as Buhari has made
tons of trips since he became the Nigerian President.
The likes of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State
do not buy the idea of Buhari’s frequent trips as he
says it is detrimental to the finances of the nation.
No doubt President Buhari’s trips are becoming
“too often,” Nigerians now wait to hear the next announcement of yet another trip.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by yellowbeauty(f): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
How can you be this dumb ?
How can you be this deaf?
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by orisa37: 3:51am On Mar 29, 2016
This is a sensible mouth.

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by wadetaw202: 4:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:

www.buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria-time-buharis-frequent-trips/

The link doesn't matter. Any deranged person can set up a blog these days. I too can get a blog this not and put any story I like in it,either true or not.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by wadetaw202: 4:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:

C dis mumu,u dey alive so? Or u r jst an ignorant. Owk y dnt u as well read dis..www.post-nigeria.com/donald-trump-throws-heavy-blow-at-nigerian-leaders/
So u cn b enlightned.walkin dead

I will believe it when reliable blogs report it. Do not forget anyone can own a blog today and post any lie in it.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by wadetaw202: 4:08am On Mar 29, 2016
tntcorps:

I concur

And you believe the story without a reliable source? As much as I wish trump said that in reality, I'm also certain he did not.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by ayindejimmy(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
so because Trump runs his mouth you think you can just come here and say... Trump said...?

no link . no source.
pls. take a seat
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
ayindejimmy:
so because Trump runs his mouth you think you can just come here and say... Trump said...?

no link . no source.
pls. take a seat
Nd u will av 2 stand behind me 2 chase flies. Mumu
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by NigerianScholar: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Lies
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by 100Cents: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Sctests:
I don't really like trump but i'll advice Americans to vote him. I know the muslims are sh1tscared of Trump but there is no better alternative. Hillary sometimes sounds demented like many Ultra-liberals.
America needs a Trump, if you call him a bigot, my question- Why should Nigerians have the right to choose an Open Bigot like Buhari but Americans shouldn't choose their own 'bigot'?
The zombie Hypocrites can't answer that.

Punchline.

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Glorealluv:

Pele

Son have you eaten today? Tell your father to come and collect money for feeding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. / Tinubu Has Been Found In France. To Undergo Surgery. / Labour Rally: Mark, Bankole Flee National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.