Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. (6049 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari ‘insensible’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
During one of his pitches, Donald Trump, who is
running as the Republican Presidential Candidate of
the United States, referred to Muhammadu Buhari of
Nigeria as an ‘insensible president’. Donald Trump
like we all know, is VERY outspoken. He is one
politician who loves to air his opinion with little or no
concern about how his subject receives the
comment.
Some people would say Trump talks before thinking,
others may say he is just being a blab, while a lot
others simply love his undiplomatic approach to
presenting speeches.
“No sensible president continuously travels round
the globe while his country Nigeria is in terrible
hardship and economic mess. It can only happen
in Nigeria where all that matters to the President
is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his
political opponents and absolute extermination of
the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari,
prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the
President of Nigeria made lots of promises which
he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases
denied.”
Trump is not far from the truth, as Buhari has made
tons of trips since he became the Nigerian President.
The likes of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State
do not buy the idea of Buhari’s frequent trips as he
says it is detrimental to the finances of the nation.
No doubt President Buhari’s trips are becoming
“too often,” Nigerians now wait to hear the next announcement of yet another trip.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Sunofgod(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
ok
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Islamicpope(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
U and your post have no meaning.

15 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by northvietnam(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
V
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by PentiumPro(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, mynd44 and OAM4J, kindly act on rule 8

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Ekugbeh(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Politicians r all dsame. Jez an c... If dis guy wins, his government wuld b d worst America has never seen. Ma intiution tho.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Sctests: 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don't really like trump but i'll advice Americans to vote him. I know the muslims are sh1tscared of Trump but there is no better alternative. Hillary sometimes sounds demented like many Ultra-liberals.
America needs a Trump, if you call him a bigot, my question is- Why should Nigerians have the right to choose an Open Bigot like Buhari but Americans shouldn't choose their own 'bigot'?
The zombie Hypocrites can't answer that.

22 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
You don't need to worry yourself writing long essays on the Dullapo..

Everyone knows he is an unrepentant gworo chewing, Kunu sipping, Child rapping, Religious, Tribal and Political fanatics..

One thing is CLAER..
"A wicked President must be a wicked father and a wicked husband"

I pity his immediate family the kind of sorrow they must be passing through in the hands of this perpetual tyrant..

10 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Islamicpope:
U and your post have no meaning.
I'v warned u 2 stop drinking, nw u'v drank ur senses off

4 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by ashjay001(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op, pls, can u link ur source?
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fake story- foolish op

4 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
“No sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country Nigeria is in terrible hardship and economic mess. It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria.
Wailers, haba!!! Make una sufri with the lies na!! Na wa oo!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Mmanu: 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Is Trump now a member of IPOB. He now sounds like Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Mmanu: 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Is Trump now a member of IPOB? He now sounds like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Bolieve: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glorealluv:
During one of his pitches, Donald Trump, who is
running as the Republican Presidential Candidate of
the United States, referred to Muhammadu Buhari of
Nigeria as an ‘insensible president’. Donald Trump
like we all know, is VERY outspoken. He is one
politician who loves to air his opinion with little or no
concern about how his subject receives the
comment.
Some people would say Trump talks before thinking,
others may say he is just being a blab, while a lot
others simply love his undiplomatic approach to
presenting speeches.
“No sensible president continuously travels round
the globe while his country Nigeria is in terrible
hardship and economic mess. It can only happen
in Nigeria where all that matters to the President
is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his
political opponents and absolute extermination of
the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari,
prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the
President of Nigeria made lots of promises which
he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases
denied.”
Trump is not far from the truth, as Buhari has made
tons of trips since he became the Nigerian President.
The likes of Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State
do not buy the idea of Buhari’s frequent trips as he
says it is detrimental to the finances of the nation.
No doubt President Buhari’s trips are becoming
“too often,” Nigerians now wait to hear the next announcement of yet another trip.

This Trump sha ahbi it's Trunk?

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by PentiumPro(f): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mmanu:
Is Trump now a member of IPOB. He now sounds like Nnamdi Kanu

It's not trump, it only happened in the fertile imagination of on IPOB blogger. This is how they have been lying to themselves and to their gullible morons since time immemorial. grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by months: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

It's not trump, it only happened in the fertile imagination of on IPOB blogger. This is how they have been lying to themselves and to their gullible morons since time immemorial. grin

For ur mind al the atrocity commited in the Zoo was not forwarded to Trump? grin
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
OP, you are an IPOB miscreant and scavenger looking for relevance
Go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Koleman(m): 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
una no d ever show us d video or audio
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Ozid(m): 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Guys pls ignore the OP, we just got him out of the rehab.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by babadee1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lies! Trump has never said a word about Nigeria, probably in his entire lifetime.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

U zombies still neva learn una lesson,dat fulani we call PMB sef no tlk say make una cry 4 am, wetin com b una own we go carry bucket, so u dnt know ur man of change is nw known as a yeye old man all round d world, even in his WEST GERMANY. Most of u nid 2 upgrade nd b more updated nd stop running after girls. Nd most of u wt did u know since u r still being fed, u won't know wt d wrkin class nigerians r passing tru in dis era of change.
Pls spnd more tym getting current dan u spnd on wtsapp.check d link nd read 4 urself ; www.buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria-time-buharis-frequent-trips/
Bunch of zombies.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Source: www.buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria- time-buharis-frequent-trips/
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by ashjay001(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glorealluv:

www.buzznigeria.com/trump-bad-mouths-nigeria-time-buharis-frequent-trips/

Tanx op. I've been on google trying to find any other site reporting d same news, would like to know when n where he said such, can't seem to find any.

Tanx anyway.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ozid:
Guys pls ignore the OP, we just got him out of the rehab.

Pele mr zombie
U never still grow
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Ozid(m): 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glorealluv:

Pele mr zombie
U never still grow
Is better to be a zombie for a good govt than to be a wailer for life. Ahe o I can feel your pains but that won't change the fact that you are still a rehab. #Gbam
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
babadee1:
Lies! Trump has never said a word about Nigeria, probably in his entire lifetime.
C dis mumu,u dey alive so? Or u r jst an ignorant. Owk y dnt u as well read dis..www.post-nigeria.com/donald-trump-throws-heavy-blow-at-nigerian-leaders/
So u cn b enlightned.walkin dead
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ozid:
Is better to be a zombie for a good govt than to be a wailer for life. Ahe o I can feel your pains but that won't change the fact that you are still a rehab. #Gbam
U nid 2 stop receiving coins 4rm ur parent nd strt 2 wrk 2 earn money, den u c wat wrkin class pple r passing tru 4rm d hand of ur so called ''good govt'. Nd bsids I hear u say 4 lyf? Cnt stop laughing @ ur stupidity, time will tell dnt worri, more busy dan listening 2 a baby lyk u
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Ozid(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glorealluv:

U nid 2 stop receiving coins 4rm ur parent nd strt 2 wrk 2 earn money, den u c wat wrkin class pple r passing tru 4rm d hand of ur so called ''good govt'. Nd bsids I hear u say 4 lyf? Cnt stop laughing @ ur stupidity, time will tell dnt worri, more busy dan listening 2 a baby lyk u
You are just a pained guy who will not face the fact that enjoyment comes after hardship. This is our trying period and I know will come out strong. Mr workerman, how your work? but make sure you are the change you want to see in your workplace. That's my candid advice to you.
Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Glorealluv(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
divinecode101:
OP, you are an IPOB miscreant and scavenger looking for relevance
Go hug transformer
If ur mum c dis she would b lyk'' Na me born dis pikin so?
C u nid 2 b more psycologically highbrowed

1 Like

Re: Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Glorealluv:

If my mum c dis she would b lyk'' Na me born dis pikin so?
C i nid 2 b more psycologically highbrowed

Your Ipob male too na like you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Education: Sani Uba Decries Mass Failure, Poor Quality Of Teachers In Country / BREAKING! Igbere Tv Boss DEAD / Independence Day Bombing: OPC Pleads With Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.