Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos (100619 Views)

Funke Akindele Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Mike008(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
Me ma make I comment...
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by siegfried99(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
OK, so when is she showing us her toto or at least cleavage of her toto?

grin Kai

Lwkm
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by funmind(f): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Henycymama(f): 11:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
she looks like an hungry gorilla in the second pix, had to spit it out #no offence like seriously, it's a NO NO!!
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by agrovick(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
mimzy:
And this made FP wv just 5 comments... Smh. Issorai
Your smile is finer than the word fine.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by anyamt50(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
before women dey cover all the breast, nw na only nimples o. na wa o oooooooo. the breast looks fallen sef
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by henryutd(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
The world of Jezebel. Indeed, Christ died in vain.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by fatboislim(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
She don get implants
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Kingbusssy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
lilmax:
It's not pleasing to the eye
I CONCUR
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Irishrena1(f): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please o someone should help me out here. What is the essence, substance, nay, relevance of this photo?
Okay I understand that some guys will trip for her. But after tripping what next? What impression do they get of her? And when they get to meet her without the makeup, outside the photoshoot, will she be comfortable remembering that they've seen everything?
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Trust77: 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
This one go sweet to f****ck...
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by YoursGEJ(m): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
adefizzy:

Lol...guy u bad o, wetin d girl do u na. No be her fault say she no fine

grin grin
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Austia26(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lord have mercy embarassedLord have mercy
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by okrote4real: 12:01am On Mar 29, 2016
As long as I didn't see the main thing, it is fake undecided undecided
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by ramalot(m): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2016
ebenholer:

Hellloooo, u said New York? Well we are neither in New nor York. We are in Nigeria u know. I think it is the high time we stop referring to white men as standard for our life. Have u ever heard them taking u for granted there or using u as standard for their life? Kindly come off it, what isn't good is not good, no other name can u call it.

Your argument in itself is an irony.

Traditional Nigerians were chilling in their native outfits, tities hanging loose. The white man came and colonized. He told you to cover your tities and such.

Now, do you honestly think in "covering up," you're moving closer to your own tradition/ways or moving closer to your colonial master's?

You be the judge.

Image of traditional Ibo girls around the turn of the 20th century. And I bet the village town crier wasn't running around yelling "5 girls flaunt massive cleavage at the village square."

[img]http://igbophilia.files./2015/02/engaged-igbo-ancient.jpg?w=604&h=411[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Well I've been on Nairaland since 2006 and to say the least it's so disappointing what the forum is turning to. Mods could you spare us some decency if you have any left? All these useless women displaying unclothedness have no business being on the frontpage

1 Like

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
grin
danidee10:

I swear u be fooooool.......hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2016
ramalot:

Your argument in itself is an irony.

Traditional Nigerians were chilling in their native outfits, tities hanging loose. The white man came and colonized. He told you to cover your tities and such.

Now, do you honestly think in "covering up," you're moving closer to your own tradition/ways or moving closer to his?

You be the judge.

This is a very big lie. Many African communities wore clothes. For example Yoruba pple were very advanced even before white people came here.

1 Like

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
My Sister can you open your BRveast like that for the whole world to see?

funmind:

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by ramalot(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2016
12inches1:

This is a very big lie. Many African communities wore clothes. For example Yoruba pple were very advanced even before white people came here.

No one said they were naked. Even the "naked tribes" had/have some elements of clothing. However, they typically had/have their breasts in view.

e.g the most recent "naked tribe" found in Nigeria have a tradition which suggests if their women wear full clothes, they will be punished by their fertility gods. However, the men typically wear some clothes.

It's not always a case of "lack," but traditional inclinations.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by funmind(f): 12:20am On Mar 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
My Sister can you open your BRveast like that for the whole world to see?

I am not a celebrity.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by smith907(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2016
HURRY HURRY AND DOWNLOAD
it cynthia morgan ft smithzeh produce by G mone
DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN BELOW

https://soundcloud.com/smith-sunday/time-n-money-by-cynthia-morgan-and-smithzeh

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Mayflowa(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Airforce1:
love what she got

Every lady should dress like that.

I agree. My gal is a photographer. Let me tell you a little secret: Many of these boobsy are tape tightly upward with a breast sellotape. They are not what they are!

3 Likes

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2016
ebenholer:
That's what Kayla sells, and that's why u love her. She is damn being real to herself, no pretention. Instead of being ladies who secretly give all to guys, Kayla is openly giving all to u now. I'm sure u all like it, that's why u still take a look at it once more. [color=#990000][/color]
Kayla is that you?

1 Like

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by RaptorX: 12:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Too many hypocrites here, a lot of them are probably jerking off to the pics as we speak...forming saints on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by menxer: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2016
She is sexy as in Street sexy.

The kind of lady you think of nothing but lifting her glorious legs to worship sex.

Sometimes our thoughts na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by ManTiger(m): 12:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Osho will always be Osho, the new name now is OAP. Asewo Oloshi, these are people who ought to be a role model. Omo Ale Jatijati, Ooolorun. What sort of modesty is ds! werey.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 29, 2016
12inches1:
Well I've been on Nairaland since 2006 and to say the least it's so disappointing what the forum is turning to. Mods could you spare us some decency if you have any left? All these useless women displaying unclothedness have no business being on the frontpage

This post deserves a Nobel Prize plus Grammy plus Oscar plus Headis.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by sylve11: 12:51am On Mar 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

na that one go good to see pass. rubbish cool
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by cybriz82(m): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Oloriburuku witch aburo maheeda aka london has fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.