Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos (100622 Views)

Funke Akindele Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Niyinficient(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Person go naked.....some people go dey praise dem! which kain spirit devil put for dis world like dis? I dont understand Chei! Madness in d world!

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Blackops(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2016
When will Ibadan OAP start this too?[url]When will Ibadan OAP start this too?[/url]When will Ibadan OAP start this too? Ehn?
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2016
Me likey kiss
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by curvilicious: 4:08am On Mar 29, 2016
Even if she chooses to wear clothes after now we know every twist and turn around her native banana breast.
Go and marry my dear
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by bitingcool: 4:32am On Mar 29, 2016
lilmax:
It's not pleasing to the eye

At alllllll. E be like muscle or muskul sef. *spits thick spit*
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by abdulazizyahaya(m): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls kaylah stop trying to be someone else this is not you am sure the devil make you do this, I understand pls next time don't give this devil a chance
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by LockDown69(m): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
I bet she has perky teats grin

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by breakeven: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2016
You guys just gave her what she wanted. ATTENTION.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by nicolosam(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I can only see a valley; low land between two hills (fallen)

Isn't dis nonsense of the highest order?
My opinion though!
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Bettymama: 6:54am On Mar 29, 2016
You don't need this for crying out loud! What is happening to our moral senses?
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by validblinks(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Al these gals be carryin big head wit smal brain..
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2016
agrovick:

Your smile is finer than the word fine.
Lol. I just smiled . Gm. Thanks . Enjoy ur week smiley
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by slyrone(m): 7:15am On Mar 29, 2016
at least for the first time, a popular figure's Olympus still stands tall, not fallen or shaken. well that's a start. her body her business, my eyes my business
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by fejikudz(m): 7:19am On Mar 29, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
OK, so when is she showing us her toto or at least cleavage of her toto?
Chia grin
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Stanbeto: 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
My Sister you need Christ
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by masqot(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Nah so we dey start. Very soon she go open evryevry. mcheunn!
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2016
she has nice boobs

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by royalfamily(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2016
N where's the decency in the industry.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Temysteve(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Kraspo:
Olympus has FALLEN!!
lol, white house DOWN.

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by theDEVILisHERE: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Cool FM OAP and anchor of the popular Road Show Kayla Oniwo showed off major cleavage in a new photoshoot by Emmanuel Oyeleke. She was styled by Moashy Styling and Akinrolabu Tolulope, with outfits from Style Pointe and Pedis Box. Makeup was done by Bimpe Onakoya.

Fashion icon, Toju Foyeh and colleague, Toolz praised the daring shoot while some fans begged to differ..

See below ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDflvtUR90s/

She's a little bit Ugly
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by curvilicious: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Its suppose to be:
Brainless cool FM OAP
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by DeRay98(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2016
What does she want? she certainly pretty, has good job, famous and yet she does this?
Later, ladies will say men don't respect them, can you see how confused some ladies can be in-spite of having all the attention in the world she still crazes notoriety. How confused!
Ladies, these are the type that belittles your sex and accomplishments because of their complexes. Don't expect guys not relish what she is freely giving them after all, men are attracted by what we see, and here we didn't ask for this. grin
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Missmossy(f): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2016
Is she attention starved Nawa oo.

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by wescoboy: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
TRADELYN:
This is highly disgusting; well, that's her business. embarassed
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

[size=16pt]too disgusting. all for money? so what is her worth? NO KOBO! yeye! damn![/size]

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by fortunechy(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
ara dalada adago

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by DeRay98(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2016
its called "ATTENTION SEEKING DISORDER, (A.S.D)"
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by DeRay98(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Missmossy:
Is she attention starved Nawa oo.

its called "ATTENTION SEEKING DISORDER, (A.S.D)"
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by litaninja(m): 9:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Omo, the struggle is real. Meanwhile, to me this chic has always been the role model among the "OAPS"....but see now....
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Rapaltar(m): 9:53am On Mar 29, 2016
See face lipsrsealed

the only thang she got working for her are

those titties... Anyways, i did pass on dat...
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by lalasticlala(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2016
ndcide:
This cleavage nonsense hitting the front page has to stop. Seun, lalasticlala, take note stop this now. It's becoming too much.

We must not celebrate this evil trend. It's evil, it's a manipulation. Please stop this from reaching the front page. Stop it. My spirit is not happy with all these cleavage pictures hitting the front page every minute.

Stop. Because of God who created you, stop. Please stop it.

Thanks for your recommendation.. I appreciate, but if your spirit is not happy with it, why not leave the topic for those whose spirits are happy with it and move to other topics that interest you.. If cleavage topics don't interest you, there are others they interest, as you can see from the number of views, live and let others live.. No body forced any one to view cleavage threads.. The topics are clear before you click..

My humble submission.. Thank u

Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Cool FM OAP and anchor of the popular Road Show Kayla Oniwo showed off major cleavage in a new photoshoot by Emmanuel Oyeleke. She was styled by Moashy Styling and Akinrolabu Tolulope, with outfits from Style Pointe and Pedis Box. Makeup was done by Bimpe Onakoya.

Fashion icon, Toju Foyeh and colleague, Toolz praised the daring shoot while some fans begged to differ..

See below ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDflvtUR90s/

Only one thing caught my attention with the write up, the photographer - Oluwaseun Emmanuel Oyeleke. He's a scrabble wiz kid , he represented Nigeria at WYSC ( world youth scrabble championship) a couple of years back and I actually remembered when he ventured into photography , I'm happy he's doing pretty good in his chosen career.
Re: Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos by redgem(f): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2016
lalasticlala:

Thanks for your recommendation.. I appreciate, but if your spirit is not happy with it, why not leave the topic for those whose spirits are happy with it and move to other topics that interest you.. If cleavage topics don't interest you, there are others they interest, as you can see from the number of views, live and let others live.. No body forced any one to view cleavage threads.. The topics are clear before you click..

My humble submission.. Thank u

Hehehehe.....really humble submission

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix