Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra (957 Views)

Car Review: 2015 Toyota Yaris Sedan / Car Review: 2015 Toyota Corolla / Car Review: 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra by hrhjnr(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2016
The Nissan Sentra has grown over the years, from a car that used to belong in the B-segment, into one that fits neatly into the C-segment and goes head on into veterans like the Honda Civic. For some, the Sentra looks a lot like a glorified Sunny, not for me though.

Re: Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra by hrhjnr(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Looks

With LED accent lamps working as an eyeliner for the headlamps, beautiful contours along the hood, along with arrowheaded LED tail lamps, the 2015 Nissan Sentra is a good looking car. A lot better looking than the Honda Civic, at least.

Re: Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra by hrhjnr(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Feels

Inside, it’s nearly the same story. If you’re a fan of Star Wars and all that other Sci-Fi jazz, you’d love the driver oriented, asymmetrical dashboard of the Civic. But my design choices are a little more conservative, the neatly flowing and aligned dashboard, optional wood trim along the centre console and padded door panels on the Nissan Sentra, are more my style. In terms of comfort, the Sentra definitely has an advantage with its extra 30 mm of wheelbase which works as extra leg room for rear passengers.

Re: Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra by hrhjnr(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Engineering

The six airbags installed in the Sentra, are rather intelligent for a car that’s priced at nearly N6,000,000. The supplemental front airbags adjust their inflation rate depending on the severity of impact and seat belt usage. If the front passenger seat is empty, the occupant-classification sensor deactivates that airbag. Additionally, front side impact airbags are built into the seat, so that they move and adjust as the individual adjusts their seat.

Re: Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra by hrhjnr(m): 12:58am On Mar 29, 2016
What’s on offer?

The 2015 Nissan Sentra is available in several variants. The 1.6 litre churns out 113 horsepower and 154 Nm of torque while wearing a price tag that ranges from N4,800,000 to N5,200,000. On the other hand, the 1.8 litre engine puts out 130 horsepower and 174 Nm of torque, while wearing a steep price tag that begins at N5,500,000 and goes up to N6,500,000.

Re: Car Review: 2015 Nissan Sentra by hrhjnr(m): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2016
Summing it…

At the end of it all, you’re probably thinking I’d have the Sentra over a Civic, right? Yes, I would in fact. But it’d be silly to forget the Koreans. The improved Kia Cerato is definitely better looking than the Sentra, a fair bit cheaper, and doesn’t have a CVT transmission! That’s enough reason for me to pick the Cerato out of the bunch.

(1) (Reply)

Beetle Bug What Is The Major Problem Of This Car Pls / Car Changes Color Like Chameleon... Check It Out / Mitsubishi Montero 2005 Engine Starts And Dies After Some Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.