Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua (6487 Views)

Fashola Tells Lagosians Goodbye(see TWEET) / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State / Lagos Can’t Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by Ubermensch: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2009
ilugunboy:

Brov, that is a frightening prognosis. I wished I could take a bet against you, but events happening supports you.

Same here.
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by betnibills(m): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2009
We should make use of our inner strength to rebrand this nation, the way we think we often find it coming to reality, when someone is labeled a bad leader for sure he will become one but if this same person is bad and we all pray for him to have the right direction from God then we all should be expecting a better nation.
I dont see the reason for people to insult Mr President on this page, even if he is not doing well we should understand the pressure on that seat is hot so what we all need to do is attune for love to reign in this country that is the only way we can all enjoy, even Obama as American president today is still battling critics despite his good performances.
In this case I will humbly expect the judiciary to settle this issue among the state and federal government we are in Democracy, I rest my case begging Nigerians to bless rather than curse.
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by Robotnik: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
yaraduul take this

Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by drn0(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2009
Bleep d stupid sick lookin president, no goin back, d idiot don't kno d meanin of piority!!! d islamic militants are wipin off his region and d idiot decide 2 fight lagos and go to brazil, how i wish d plans of OBJ work on him 2 die b4 d end of his tenure (God 4giv me), but really wish PDP just vanish from 9ja
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by lastpage: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2009
A few foreign TV stations were actually suprised the President go just hop on a plane and zoom off when close to 200 of his citizens have just taken a trip to the great beyond!

One station even joked that it shows that the President thinks our lives are not worth his attention! shocked

Waalahi, dis man will face "aksion" when he comes back, or was he going for one of those secret transplants (via Saudi Arabia grin)

I dey come, where is that Umaru sef?
You're not our own Umaru, clear-off joo! You dis CLONE!!

Lastpage
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by yommyuk: 5:51am On Jul 30, 2009
Having someone like Yaradua as the President of Nigeria shows that Nigeria is going through a Political downturn.
It is Shagari fever all over again undecided
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2009
betnibills:

We should make use of our inner strength to rebrand this nation, the way we think we often find it coming to reality, when someone is labeled a bad leader for sure he will become one but if this same person is bad and we all pray for him to have the right direction from God then we all should be expecting a better nation.
I dont see the reason for people to insult Mr President on this page, even if he is not doing well we should understand the pressure on that seat is hot so what we all need to do is attune for love to reign in this country that is the only way we can all enjoy, even Obama as American president today is still battling critics despite his good performances.
In this case I will humbly expect the judiciary to settle this issue among the state and federal government we are in Democracy, I rest my case begging Nigerians to bless rather than curse.

My guy, that one na your yarn. . . . . . this country has nothing to offer, the time to go our separate way is NOW!
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by Ashiwaju(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Yaradua released Lagos state's seized funds by his predecessor, not because he totally agrees with the AC-Governor or Lagos State but because he needs to demonstrate to people that he is different from his God father (OBJ) and to distract the populace from fighting the illegitimacy of his position as the president, 2 years after the "s"election, he thinks he now has the authority to question a legitimate governor over a constitutionally created LCDA? Even if it is illegally created nko? How can an illegal president question illegality? let him resign first then re contest, if he wins, let him start to question illegality.

I think the Nigerian Masses should remind him of his illegitimacy and let us take him back to the Court so as to also distract him from finishing this country b4 -2011, The president like the northerners has got nothing to loose just that the free oil money would stop coming from ND when they are chased out of the system!
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by CGKing(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2009
No b we go pray make d guy no die when him assume office. Now he has added another chapter of lamentations to his collection, enough material for his presidential library.
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by ourland(m): 3:58am On Jul 31, 2009
It is ignorance and lack of
focus that caused a RAT(Yara trouble)
to call a CAT(The man of the people) to fight!

Any body who knows yara trouble should
tell him to peep at this great forum!
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by PEROGENERO: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2009
yar'slow should mind his bussiness, he even traveled while his house is on fire. pls leave our dynamic fashola.
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by betnibills(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua
« #102 on: Yesterday at 10:47:27 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: betnibills on July 29, 2009, 05:21 PM

My guy, that one na your yarn. . . . . . this country has nothing to offer, the time to go our separate way is NOW!

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you lack the power of reasoning, why will you suggest for the country to split ? does good leadership dwell in splitting the country? I dont think so to me we should insist on peace and stability not minding how one rules or governs it evolves turn by turn , you rule well it stays with you and if dont do well it is God that will judge as we all know OBJ wanted to stay on the seat for the third time but was not allowed so the same applys to every other person, it is turn by turn and if you have got a contribution to uplift the country you are free to deliver it to the office of the presidency instead of criticizing about Mr President on the internet, this is Democracy and Demo Crazy. If Mr President should appear inside your house now and gives you 10 million naira will you say he is bad? I know you will call him the best president in the world, all am trying to say is that leadership is not easy we should all pray for him to do well and not to project a negative wave that affects every Nigerian, we are what we think. As to regards to the current issue with Lagos State Government, I still insist that the Judiciary is the only way to settle the matter and nothing else, not by conflict because we dont need any in this era ,enough of what is happening in the North do we want it to extend to the west ? .
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by akinrogba: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2009
ROBOTNIK: NICE PICTURE, I CANT STOP LOOKING AFTER LAUGHING MY EYES OUT,
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by Sirdayor(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2009
@betnibills,
'Think i quite agree with you in some area that this people need our prayer, but you should not also forget so quickly that the process of election that put  Yaradua on presidential seat was not very clean. So, there is a fundamental error on the ground, therefore if the leadership seat is too hot for Yaradua he should honorably resign instead of messing up himself. We have people of impeccable characters that can competently handled the post president of this nation.
Look at it this way, if you are given target in your place of work and you are constantly performing below expectation, will you not be show the way out of the company? even if you decided not to drop letter  by yourself.
So, you don't need to pity Yaradua on the ground of the seat being hot , he got to the place by all means and he have to do the work because that is the reason for paying him salary and various allowances.
Yaradua case is simply a case of inadequate management competency.
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by CGKing(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2009
understanding or sympathy is the last thing Nigeria has to give to any public official especially now cos the time is too critical. All we've heard are complaints and lamentations from the president, all we've seen are the same things done before he assumed office 2years ago. Im tired of this. We need change now and if Mr President doesnt have answers (as it appears), whether his mandate is legitimate or not, let him step.

By the way if Yaradua gives me 10m, i will take and thank him and still come here to blast him.

Even though FGs stance on this particular affair warrants some consideration (even though i dont agree with FGs position), i think the president has a timing problem. How can a normal thinking person, have headaches, backaches, spinal cord injuries, HIV,. . . yet he's complaining about his broken toe nail? There are either of two things: if we are not blasting the president then we should be praising him. The current situation deos not permit the latter.
Re: Lagos Can’t Revert To 20 Lgs, Fashola Tells Yar’adua by bilqisss: 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2009
No problem. Maybe Baba go-slow should just set up a committee to look into d issue. And if dat committee fails, e could just setup another committee to look into d failure.
Dat man is just so clueless. Is dat d most important thng 4 him to handle now? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Lists of Countries that are NOT afraid of USA / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.