Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters (6474 Views)

ADC To Tinubu: FG, Jakande, Johnson & Marwa Built Lagos, Not You / If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Tinubu Built Lagos: Lagos Before, During And After Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
He's accurate asf

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deceiving people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Softmirror: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
cool

YET THE MUMU NO FIT MENTION ANY ROAD IN ENUGU, UYO, CALABAR....... grin THIS KIND OF SELF DELUSION IS A MENTAL PROBLEM WHICH NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
law
Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by 3ple9iner: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
He should have mentioned the roads in Enugu and co so we would be able to compare.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by fman(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
Deceiving people.
It's that all u cud say?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by kenzo25(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
But why is Lagos population surging if you know Enugu better or has more infrastructure. U better be calming down when u post myopic issues about lagos.

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:
cool

YET THE MUMU NO FIT MENTION ANY ROAD IN ENUGU, UYO, CALABAR....... grin THIS KIND OF SELF DELUSION IS A MENTAL PROBLEM WHICH NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST.
seriously, you can't compare Ikeja with Enugu when it comes to roads. You will be severely embarrassed.

I work in Ikeja and I know Ikeja in and out

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
3ple9iner:
He should have mentioned the roads in Enugu and co so we would be able to compare.
Enugu go embarrass Ikeja for roads and infrastructure

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
kenzo25:
But why is Lagos population surging if you know Enugu better or has more infrastructure. U better be calming down when u post myopic issues about lagos.
Maybe it has something with having the only functional seaport situated in Lagos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
3ple9iner:
when it comes to infrastructure, Ikeja and Enugu no be mate.

Enugu pass am die

Ikeja no pass Mobolaji banks Anthony and Awolowo way. Other roads are God forsaken except those behind secretariate at Alausa

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Mstick: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
That's why when I see Batstards campaigning with buses, busstop and an empty land I laugh.

Common! In Rivers State during Governor Peter Odili's tenure we had luxury buses and guess what it was FREE!

Government schools free, free books, uniforms and everything you can think of well equipped health care centers in all LGAs.

Wike destroyed all this but when it comes to road and free flow of traffic at least we don't spend 12 hours in traffic and we don't have open gutters.

I am hoping and believing that Obi will open up Rivers State seaports.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by kenzo25(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Maybe it has something with having the only functional seaport situated in Lagos
May be you forgot when the old bar beach over flow back then in Lagos May be u forgot how Oshodi was
May u u forgot how Abuleegba Was and May be u forgot how pencinema was. Lagos has a blue print designed by the progressive .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by limeta(f): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
kenzo25:

Seriously other than government jobs what are the yorubas contribution to Lagos

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
kenzo25:

May be you forgot when the old bar beach over flow back then in Lagos May be u forgot how Oshodi was
May u u forgot how Abuleegba Was and May be u forgot how pencinema was. Lagos has a blue print designed by the progressive .
you guys need to go to other states.

You think other states are jungles?

Ikeja cannot stand Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduan infrastructural wise.

It's the truth that you need to go and verify

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Softmirror: 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
limeta:

Seriously other than government jobs what are the yorubas contribution to Lagos

YOU MEAN LIKE SELLING GALA ON HOLD UPS AND FAN ICE CREAM?

WITH THE GOVERNMENT YOU HAVE MENTIONED? ARE YOU NOT EVEN ASHAMED THAT, THE YORUBA MAN ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU SO MUCH ACCOMMODATED OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA AND DIDN'T MAKE IT STRICTLY A YORUBA GOVERNMENT?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by perez100: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
One old Agbado that wants to be President told Nigerians that they should not bother about the exchange rate because they are not paid salaries in dollars. Just imagine a big disaster that will befall on Nigeria if the corrupt and incompetent old Agbado becomes the President?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Jogs1900: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
seriously, you can't compare Ikeja with Enugu when it comes to roads. You will be severely embarrassed.

Let's know the infrastructures Enugu has that is more than the one Ikeja has.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU MEAN LIKE SELLING GALA ON HOLD UPS AND FAN ICE CREAM?

WITH THE GOVERNMENT YOU HAVE MENTIONED? ARE YOU NOT EVEN ASHAMED THAT, THE YORUBA MAN ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU SO MUCH ACCOMMODATED OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA AND DIDN'T MAKE IT A YORUBA GOVERNMENT?
Tinubu supporters have low I.Q, sorry I have to say that.
Poverty in Lagos cut across all tribes, we shouldn't make it tribal but you can't because you have a low I.Q. we have yorubas selling guguru, agb Jedi and Hawking agege bread all over Lagos but we don't have to denigrate them because poverty doesn't know tribe.

Lagos has been accommodating everyone before Tinubu, yorubas alone cannot develop Lagos. Lagos is what it is today because it's cosmopolitan.
Get sense tribal bigot

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

Let's know the infrastructures Enugu has that is more than the one Ikeja has.
roads, waste management, recreational, transport system, street lights, housing.

Which one do you want us to start with?

I know the two places very well. I work in Ikeja.

Enugu is more infrastructurally developed than Ikeja, yaba and surulere combined and I mean it.

You guys hype this our Lagos a lot. Go out, travel and see things

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by limeta(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

WITH THE GOVERNMENT YOU HAVE MENTIONED? ARE YOU NOT EVEN ASHAMED THAT, THE YORUBA MAN ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU SO MUCH ACCOMMODATED OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA AND DIDN'T MAKE IT A YORUBA GOVERNMENT?[/b]

[b]YOU MEAN LIKE SELLING GALA ON HOLD UPS AND FAN ICE CREAM?

Bottom to the top
Learning the trade tomorrow you will buying on credit from their shops , waiting for month end payment .
They are the reason you call lagos home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Millimann: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Don't mind them. They think Nigeria starts and ends in Lagos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Jogs1900: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
roads, waste management, recreational, transport system, street lights.

Which one do you want us to start with?

I know the two places very well. I work in Ikeja
I live and work in Enugu and don't tell me me Obiagu, Awolowo,Uwani and the dirty market and motor park at holy ghost areas are not part of Enugu.
List the exact infrastructures there.Lets deal with facts please.
The only road Enugu has is Ogui road that is not different from Oba Akran road and that is the only business district in the whole of Enugu state.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Softmirror: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Poverty in Lagos cut across all tribes, we shouldn't make it tribal but you can't because you have a low I.Q. we have yorubas selling guguru, agb Jedi and Hawking agege bread all over Lagos but we don't have to denigrate them because poverty doesn't know tribe.

Lagos has been accommodating everyone before Tinubu, yorubas alone cannot develop Lagos. Lagos is what it is today because it's cosmopolitan.
Get sense tribal bigot

YOU TALK LIKE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. HONESTLY! THERE IS NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGERIA.

ABUJA COMES FIRST, FOLLOWED BY LAGOS, KANO NEXT AND THEN ENUGU.

OFF COURSE, THE ESSENCE OF THIS THREAD IS TO PROJECT THOSE PLACES IN THE EAST OVER THE WEST IN THE MOST MALICIOUS MANNER.

AND THE PERSON WHO ASKED THAT QUESTION GOT A GOOD ANSWER.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TINUBU TO BECOME PRESIDENT SO THAT HE CAN DISCONJEST LAGOS STATE BY PUTTING RESPECTIVE STATE GOVERNORS ON THEIR TOES. NIGERIA MUST FUNCTION TO IT'S MAXIMUM EFFICIENT CAPACITY, A TOTAL TRANSFORMATION.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Kagd10: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Get sense tribal bigot

Go and develop Anambra, Abia na... You people dey mad ni? See uselesss phools always insulting Tinubu who accommodated you eediots whereas you don't even accommodate others in your region yet have the audacity to call other a bigot? Who's the bigot if not you that's championing a failure like Peter Obi cos he's Igbo? You dey mad? High time you miscreantt are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the work of the failuree you champion.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

I live in Enugu and don't tell me me Obiagu, Awolowo and Uwani areas are not part of Enugu.
List the exact infrastructures there.Lets deal with facts please.
The only road Enugu has is Ogui road that is not different from Oba Akran road and that is the only business district in the whole of Enugu.
There's no road is Ikeja that is as long and well organized as Abalaliki road, ogui road, even the so called presidential road where obiagu is located and I don't want to go to independence layout.

The best road in Ikeja is Awolowo road that runs from along to Nurudeen olowopopo and that road is substandard compared with these roads below from Enugu.

The next road you can call is Mobolaji bank Anthony from Maryland to airport, that road is about the size of new heaven road.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU TALK LIKE AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE. HONESTLY! THERE IS NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE IN NIGERIA.

ABUJA COMES FIRST, FOLLOWED BY LAGOS, KANO NEXT AND THEN ENUGU.

OFF COURSE, THE ESSENCE OF THIS THREAD IS TO PROJECT THOSE PLACES IN THE EAST OVER THE WEST IN THE MOST MALICIOUS MANNER.

AND THE PERSON WHO ASKED THAT QUESTION GOT A GOOD ANSWER.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TINUBU TO BECOME PRESIDENT SO THAT HE CAN DISCONJEST LAGOS STATE BY PUT RESPECTIVE STATE GOVERNORS ON THE TOES. grin
dude you are iliterate.

All trubalists are iliterate

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Softmirror: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
dude you are iliterate.

All trubalists are iliterate

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE STUP!D QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED ABOUT WHAT ELSE YORUBAS HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO LAGOS?

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by FatherOfJesus: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Go and develop Anambra, Abia na... You people dey mad ni? See uselesss phools always insulting Tinubu who accommodated you eediots whereas you don't even accommodate others in your region yet have the audacity to call other a bigot? Who's the bigot if not you that's championing a failure like Peter Obi cos he's Igbo? You dey mad? High time you miscreantt are flushed back to your enclave to go enjoy the work of the failuree you champion.
well, the truth hurts.

Enugu, Owerri, uyo, port Harcourt, Calabar and Kano are more developed than the capital of Lagos.

You need to swallow it raw, the truth

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Built Lagos; See Advice A Facebook Member Gave BAT Supporters by Lovelive: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye / Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy / Sylva Denies Ownership Of 48 Buildings Seized By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.