Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? (612 Views)

Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by legendsilver(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
The unbalanced nature of things happening on the globe these days cannot be overlooked. A situation where killing and crime increases on a daily basis, a scenario whereby man marries man and woman marries woman. A globe full of worldly materials, where money making is the order of the day irrespective of how it is acquired.
Kidnapping, one chance, harmed robbery and all other social vises has taken over the beauty and reasons why God in His infinite love created man in the world.
How I wish the world will end today so that all the sorrows, pains and sufferings faced by man can end.
God bless the world again and take away our adamic nature
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by missdebs(f): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2016
make Jesus come now self, maranatha
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by grbgrb4(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
when Donald Trump become the U.S president.
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by grbgrb4(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2016
when Donald Trump become the U.S.A president.
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by weselomo(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2016
I was once told that I will die a granpa, that means we still have like 70 more years to go plus my age
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by Yuneehk(f): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2016
weselomo:
I was once told that I will die a granpa, that means we still have like 70 more years to go plus my age
You just might be shocked
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by weselomo(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Yuneehk:

You just might be shocked
orun yabo kinse oro enikan. heaven fall no be one person matter. if im shocked, u will be shooked!
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by achinaboy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
world no get end, Sunami could come,and wipe out some areas, another country could bomb another,at the end of the day,the remaining, will continue with their lives thas all
Re: When Actually Is The World Coming To An End? by jcross19: 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
When you die your world end. But there is a general to everything which is unknown to mankind.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram 100 Per Cent Muslim Problem – Sheik Gumi / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/16 / Do You Consider Secular Music OK For Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.