Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (48497 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by LifestyleTonite: 5:34pm On May 30, 2018
Below is a narration from a Facebook user who says he successfully converted a man from Islam to Christianity. According to him, the new convert spoke of how many Muslims in Northern Nigeria are willing to come to Jesus but are scared due to some reasons.

Read his post below.

Millions of Muslims. Coming to Jesus

Today I hosted Usman a Hausa Muslim convert to Christianity in my house. If you remember I told you about him some few weeks ago

Usman is doing a lot for Jesus he is making real exploits in Northern Nigeria. On Facebook alone he just converted 5 Muslims in Kano 2 others and a Sheik said they are considering but they will make a decision after Ramadan. The 5 that converted just informed him their people have discovered they don’t fast and they are suspecting them, therefore we are taking them to a safe Haven next week in the same Kano.

Usman is a blessing to Christianity just explaining to them that Saratul Maryam mentioned two types of Jesus the first Jesus his name was mentioned 25x as the saviour of the world as the one that will Judge everybody etc. And the second type of Jesus who is the 26th name mentioned is not the same as the first Jesus and the Quran says he is fake , he has a form of Jesus and.he will imitate Jesus as the saviour of the world but it’s deception, according to Usman that’s Muhammed. .Usman also said he told them Christianity is not a religion and that Islam.is divided into 7 he mentioned them in Hausa Izala, Darika, Bidia, Tijaniyya , Kalakato, Shia and lastly Christianity. You are surprise he mentioned Christianity as a part of Islam. Usman said true Islam is Christianity all the other 6 branches of Islam is Paganism practiced by the Arabs. …

According to Usman many Muslims don’t know this truth because they don’t read the Quran themselves. They always take what Mallam said. Usman said he told his converts why not what Muhammed or Allah said why is it always what Mallam said. According to him the Mallams always lie to their followers. ………

Things are really happening in the Islamic world . Usman told me alot. Pray for Muslims for God’s Grace to find millions of them.

According to Usman million of.Muslims want to come to Jesus but they are scared and we Christians are also scared to preach to them. Usman said we should not fear Muslims they want to know the truth . He said the aggressive ones are the illiterates who knows nothing about Islam. Only “Mallam yace”and this same Mallams send them on errand to kill.

Usman said so many Sheiks.and Mallams have called him and plead with him to stop exposing Islam..He said many.of.them know the truth but they prefer to.tell their followers lies

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-says-millions-muslims-nigeria-coming-jesus/

47 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2018
Wow Praise the Lord Jesus for this. This is so wonderful. Muslims coming to Jesus in MASS.

May the Lord finish and perfect the work he has started in their lives in Jesus name.

Take it to the Middle-East too.

219 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by blakid(m): 6:12pm On May 30, 2018
Confused Illiterate. Fake and Original Jesus? I'm not surprised though, since most XTIENS hung the painting of an Actor in their houses calling him Jesus. Maybe that's the fake Jesus Usman is talking about.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 7:11pm On May 30, 2018
Many Muslims will still be converted... it's just a matter of time... selah!

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
We are with Prophet Issa A.S " Jesus Christ " anyday anytime. We believe him as a prophet and also messenger of Allah SWT.

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:44pm On May 30, 2018
...... grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ucheemmadu18(m): 7:44pm On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by DIYhackers: 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
From darkness into light

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by tempest01(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
In as much I am a christian, and i believe Jesus is the way, the truth and life...there should be no castigation of another religion, except one that has no value for basic principles....like the sanctity of life.

It is worthy of note that we were born into religion.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Dubembiafra: 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
Praise Master Jesus

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Good development

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
And I'm thinking of converting to Islam fa.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
lol ogaa u can only convert people who give a Bleep about all these religious shits grin grin

converting from Islam to Christianity grin
whats the difference? grin

u're still a religious motherfucker who needs the guardian of your Lord Jesus Christ or the only messenger of God who carries the truth our uncle prophet Muhammad grin grin grin

I'm ara here mehn grin

8 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Thank you Jesus, the King of glory!

You shall know the truth and the truth (Jesus) will set you free

Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life

Hallelujah

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Very true. From Iran to Lebanon to Jordan to...name it! People are seeing the Light and are abandoning their darkness. But that's not just all. Churches must be prepared to disciple these ones so that they don't just become church goers without commensurate change in morality and character.

And also we don't want them to become members of "I receive it; ride on pasta!" or "My God's gonna do it for you" churches. grin

11 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
Lemme see how Muslims will insult him as if it concerns

2 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by lamideee(f): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by arafone(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
One illiterate to another.

3 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
Bro, do you know how many Christians are getting converted by one Mallam Yusuf Adepoju through his ACADIP public lectures. Even this year alone, he has converted over 500 Christians live on stage and the number is high and getting higher. These reverts include pastors and even evangelists.
Although, I don't care who gets convert to where but why take the issue of conversion like its a trophy .

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by eleojo23: 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
ikbnice:
Bro, do you know how many Christians are getting converted through ACADIP. Even this year alone, the number is high and getting higher.

More Muslims convert to Christianity than Christians who convert to Islam.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
thank Goodness
rabbits for sale call 08143412574

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
Mtshw!

1 Like

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Maket: 7:48pm On May 30, 2018
If this story is true, I beg you in the name of God not to expose this guy before we will here it is the will of God. You exposing this guy can't give him the needed protection. We all know how violent some of my people are.
ALL THIS CONVERSION SELF, NOT EVERY BODY THAT GOES TO THE MOSQUE IS A MUSLIM and NOT EVERY BODY THAT GOES TO THE CHURCH IS A CHRISTIAN(i am saying this because some people are saying that many Christians are been converted by one Alfa on daily basis).
Non of the two religion has really help this country out of our level of poverty.
RELIGION DIFFERENCE IS A TOOL USED BY POLITICIAN TO RIDE ON US.

IF OUR POLITICIANS TAKE RELIGION SERIOUS, WOULD OUR NATION BE THIS POOR TODAY?

11 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2018
See this one
Funny guy!
He's not aware of the fact that a muslim that doesn't believe in Jesus is not even a muslim at all

Jesus the son of Mary- May the peace of Allah be with him

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2018
Millions? I think it's the other way round, anyways, if it doesn't suite their whims they'll say we're killing the converts. Seriously, I tire o cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Gurusarenna: 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
This is funny, considering muslims never left jesus PBUH.

Ignorant christians thinks muslims hate jesus? to some extent we hold him in high esteem that christians who claim to follow his teachings.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Thickcok01: 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
if a muslem or any other religion converts to christianity, he/she takes christianity very very serious than a born christian.

11 Likes

Re: "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.