Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] (9268 Views)

Viral Photo Of A Woman Breastfeeding her kid And Smoking At The Same Time / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Wizkid Drinking From Bottle And Smoking Before Performing On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Smoking and drinking is regarded as a nasty habit in any religion especially when it's done in public. More less when it's Muslim girls wearing full Hijab, puffing and drinking away at a public bar..

What does their belief says about this?

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/girls-wearing-full-hijab-drinking-and.html?m=1

Obinoscopy

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by ojnnaco(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2016
That's I don't care attitude... Honestly religion have caged people to the extent of not exhibiting their inherent social life

5 Likes

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by LouisBERG: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by delishpot: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2016
They prolly are not hijabites. They just use that hijab to hide their identities to enable them to drink and smoke underage

5 Likes

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by goldbim(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
HYPOCRISY@its peak!.you can't serve two masters @the same time...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2016
they deliberately hid their faces cause they know them muslim extremists would find them and punish them if they didnt.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Nonsense undecided photoshop picture.

9 Likes

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
anybody can wear hijab and perpetrate evil under it. real Muslimahs won't and can't do this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
No time! Who no wan enjoy life! Religion is a scam
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
I know an alfa who wore hijab to knack kpekus with an eleha(like the one in the pic).

Ask of those who are tsunami sexually at our youth service camp..

A Muslim ab.oki that sell all this dried fish couldn't endure it one day, he burst out 'kai walahi' i ask ab.o.ki 'wetin' , he said 'why ebiri time, this eleha i still am for my fish'... Shuoo i give the guy chance before them say i insult our holly prophet.

My friends from the south, cOmplain how this masqurade in religious baggage steal there second hand cloth, u know bend down boutique.

*cloth can never hid your hypocrisy*
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blackfire:
I know an alfa who wore hijab to knack kpekus with an eleha(like the one in the pic).

Ask of those who are tsunami sexually at our youth service camp..

A Muslim ab.oki that sell all this dried fish couldn't endure it one day, he burst out 'kai walahi' i ask ab.o.ki 'wetin' , he said 'why ebiri time, this eleha i still am for my fish'... Shuoo i give the guy chance before them say i insult our holly prophet.

My friends from the south, cOmplain how this masqurade in religious baggage steal there second hand cloth, u know bend down boutique.

*cloth can never hid your hypocrisy*

Mr, can you see how your comment reeks of how duuuulll you are? Alfa wear hijab? seriously? with that alone, you've scored zero. stop embarrassing yourself because you are in a mad rush to tarnish people's image.

anybody can wear hijab to do anything

9 Likes

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

Mr, can you see how your comment reeks of how duuuulll you are? Alfa wear hijab? seriously? with that alone, you've scored zero. stop embarrassing yourself because you are in a mad rush to tarnish people's image.

anybody can wear hijab to do anything

u are a fool in darkness whose supplier is PHCN.
What i tell u happened. . Do u want location i will give u, at the back of Mobil filling station, yemetu , ibadan oyo state, Nigeria, west Africa.

Now nitoripe oponu arindin ikeji obo langido *views profile, u are a woman * i forgive u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blackfire:

u are a fool in darkness whose supplier is PHCN.
What i tell u happened. . Do u want location i will give u, at the back of Mobil filling station, yemetu , ibadan oyo state, Nigeria, west Africa.

Now nitoripe oponu arindin ikeji obo langido *views profile, u are a woman * i forgive u.

get sense or die trying. shove the location down your throat.

I am so through with you

3 Likes

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by emenas(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
doz hijab women dey fear me when i small..if i see dem i go run.. I bin dey think say dem be egunu
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Blackfire(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

get sense or die trying. shove the location down your throat.

I am so through with you

see this exhibition of foolery in a cricum cracum of bunkun bunkun that your religion made to be half human half nothing, packaged in a black Lyon bag..
Can u as eleha or a future eleha talk to your future husband/alfa like u are talking to me?

Asalam walaiykum.
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blackfire:

see this exhibition of foolery in a cricum cracum of bunkun bunkun that your religion made to be half human half nothing, packaged in a black Lyon bag..
Can u as eleha or a future eleha talk to your future husband/alfa like u are talking to me?

Asalam walaiykum.

who is this one? stop bleating on my mention like a nanny goat on heat.

go ma's.tur-bate on pictures depicting nudity which whatever the religion you practice encourage

and its nylon bag, not Lyon bag. dondi

who the hell do you think you are that I won't talk to you the way I like? classic mo.ron

for the last time, stop bleating on my mention!

wawa laykum

1 Like

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chibok grls? :0 :0

They shld ask dem well oooo
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by octopusfreaky(f): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:

who is this one? stop bleating on my mention like a nanny goat on heat.

go ma's.tur-bate on pictures depicting nudity which whatever the religion you practice encourage

and its nylon bag, not Lyon bag. dondi

who the hell do you think you are that I won't talk to you the way I like? classic mo.ron

for the last time, stop bleating on my mention!

wawa laykum
lol,dude is confused jere,,Alfa wearing hijab
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by omojesu202(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
anybody can wear hijab and perpetrate evil under it. real Muslimahs won't and can't do this

nothing is impossible.
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by seankay(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Awon Street
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by AfricanApple(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
who says hijab is for only Muslims? hiaaaa
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by jotey(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
but they can bomb abi
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by kekakuz(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
jotey:
but they can bomb abi
no mind them Hausa prostitute use hijab to cover their clients this pix was taken in the UK. I know cos I stay just opposite the hotel
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
jotey:
but they can bomb abi
read the first sentence again. thank you
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
omojesu202:

nothing is impossible.
exactly my point
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
octopusfreaky:

don't just mind him at all
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Mustay(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Smoking and drinking is regarded as a nasty habit in any religion especially when it's done in public. More less when it's Muslim girls wearing full Hijab, puffing and drinking away at a public bar..

Then you ask "what does their belief says about this?"

Pfft!
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:

What does their belief says about this?

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2016/03/girls-wearing-full-hijab-drinking-and.html?m=1

Obinoscopy

who even smokes with a face cover on? its staged. op, this is dead on arrival.

for the mad rush for front page, you later turn around to ask what their belief says about it. I never knew Islamophobia was this bad

1 Like

Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by chiefolododo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is the beauty of islam
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by delishpot: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
octopusfreaky:

Just as Alams of Bayelsa tie wrapper and Wear blouse leave UK na. Haha, he said man wear woman cloth you say e sounds strange. Simple logic. The guy simply disguised as a woman so as to be able to enter the female's room or quarters without drawing suspicion dats all. E no hard to understand na.
Re: Girls Wearing Full Hijab Drinking And Smoking In Public [PICS] by octopusfreaky(f): 7:10am On Mar 31, 2016
delishpot:

Just as Alams of Bayelsa tie wrapper and Wear blouse leave UK na. Haha, he said man wear woman cloth you say e sounds strange. Simple logic. The guy simply disguised as a woman so as to be able to enter the female's room or quarters without drawing suspicion dats all. E no hard to understand na.
ohhhh,okay.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Linda Ikeji for posting Picture Of Unshaved Legs. / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Small Garden... And Is Made Of Backside / Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.