Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence (1128 Views)

Arinzechukwu Awogu Flays Obi Over Utterances Against Ndigbo / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by mike404(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Obiano lauds Obi over financial prudence
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State at the 5th Annual Chief Judge’s Din­ner and Award Night in Awka over the weekend received a standing ovation for praising his predecessor, Mr Peter Obi, over his financial prudence and management which saved the state from economic crunch in the comity of other states.
Obiano insisted that former Governor Obi was never a rascal in any way in office against what the governor called ‘online ur­chins’ painting Obi in bad light.
He added that had Obi done otherwise with the finances of the state, he would have been handi­capped in office and would not have been among the league of states begging for bail-out to pay salaries.
Obiano, who muted his intention to contest for a second term in office to be able to turn Anam­bra around having done marvellously in the last two years, appealed to the Chief Judge of the state, Hon Justice Peter N.C Umeadi, to assist his gov­ernment increase its IGR by dedicating some judges to try offenders.
His jokes lightened up the night even as he com­mended the members of the Bar and Bench for be­ing the best in Nigeria, promising that once IGR jerks to N2.2 billion, the welfare of workers would be increased across boards.
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by mike404(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by mike404(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2016
HAPPY EASTER LALASTICLALA
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2016
That's how it is supposed to look like.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Obi remain a genius

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by mike404(m): 10:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Atlanticbreeze where @ thou
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by winniz: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Obiano insisted that former Governor Obi was never a rascal in any way in office against what the governor called ‘online ur­chins’ painting Obi in bad light.
He added that had Obi done otherwise with the finances of the state, he would have been handi­capped in office and would have been among the league of states begging for bail-out to pay salaries.

Off course all Anambrarians knew Peter Obi left billions of Naira for the state before leaving office and he did extremely well through out his tenor.
Peter Obi still remain the best Anambra state Governor till date!
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by rudebouy: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
winniz:

Off course all Anambrarians knew Peter Obi left billions of Naira for the state before leaving office and he did extremely well through out his tenor.
Peter Obi still remain the best Anambra state Governor till date!

I concur. That guy tried for Anambra oh! While other State Governors left huge debts, Peter Obi left billions of naira with no debt. What a record!

Today Obiano is reaping the harvest of his wise decisions. Everybody is hailing Obaino now, and they have almost forgotten that Peter Obi did 90% of the work.

I think Peter Obi shd run for President come 2023, sponsored by Akpabio and other PDP thievescheesy!
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by explorer250(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
hmmm. I love anambra state. I wish that my rivers state can have honest leaders like anambra, our development will be immeasurable given our huge resources
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by Standing5(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
maike404:
Obiano lauds Obi over financial prudence
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State at the 5th Annual Chief Judge’s Din­ner and Award Night in Awka over the weekend received a standing ovation for praising his predecessor, Mr Peter Obi, over his financial prudence and management which saved the state from economic crunch in the comity of other states.
He added that had Obi done otherwise with the finances of the state, he would have been handi­capped in office and would not have been among the league of states begging for bail-out to pay salaries.
Obiano, who muted his intention to contest for a second term in office to be able to turn Anam­bra around having done marvellously in the last two years, appealed to the Chief Judge of the state, Hon Justice Peter N.C Umeadi, to assist his gov­ernment increase its IGR by dedicating some judges to try offenders.
His jokes lightened up the night even as he com­mended the members of the Bar and Bench for be­ing the best in Nigeria, promising that once IGR jerks to N2.2 billion, the welfare of workers would be increased across boards.
Obi or Buhari? Let him tell us how Obi's prudence saved the state. To me Buhari's prudence did. The case of Borno governor who confessed the state allocation went from N4.6B to N2.6B when oil prices slide from $108 to $30 per barrel is testimony to Buhari's prudence and i know allocation has a fixed formular so what affects Borno affects Anambra. In summary with a 88%+ decrease in earningover 2 years period, the state only felt a 43% decrease in allocation. That sqeaks volume so i like to here Obi's prudence helped the state too.
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by mike404(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2016
LALASTICALA MYND44 SEUN... WHAT IS GOING ON IS THIS BEAUTIFUL NEWS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE ON THE FRONT PAGE
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by mike404(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
LALASTICLALA WHY IS THIS NEWS NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by chiefobdk(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
Obi or Buhari? Let him tell us how Obi's prudence saved the state. To me Buhari's prudence did. The case of Borno governor who confessed the state allocation went from N4.6B to N2.6B when oil prices slide from $108 to $30 per barrel is testimony to Buhari's prudence and i know allocation has a fixed formular so what affects Borno affects Anambra. In summary with a 88%+ decrease in earningover 2 years period, the state only felt a 43% decrease in allocation. That sqeaks volume so i like to here Obi's prudence helped the state too.

bros re u ok? pls check the meaning of prudence. it's a good thing. Wat has prudence got to do with decreased allocation
Re: Obiano Lauds Obi Over Financial Prudence by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
What's this one talking about?

(1) (Reply)

See 7 Nigerians President Buhari Can Not Touch. / Nigerian Americans / Chibok Girls Abduction/rescue : Is The Fg Being Truthful?? (see Picture Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.