Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) (3729 Views)

Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard / Jesus Christ Is A Bastard Son Of Mary / Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholar8200:
He was not a bastard; His manner of conception was already prophesied centuries before.

Yeah, I guess Mary is from the lineage of David.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Scholar8200(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
emrain:

Yeah, I guess Mary is from the lineage of David.
Sure she was.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholar8200:
Sure she was.

Do your research bruh... You guys are just forcing the Jesus myth to match with a certain mythical prophesy... undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Scholar8200(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
emrain:

Do your research bruh... You guys are just forcing the [b]Jesus myth[/b]to match with a certain mythical prophesy... undecided
The reply came after a research/and a clearly established fact, not before. Besides, that is why His being from David's lineage was never an issue with the Pharisees and other accusers and/or His disciples!

However, seeing you have your conclusion already (highlighted refers) makes further discussion superfluous.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
For these things you have said, may the Holy Ghost fire roast you useless goat. If you do not repent and ask God for mercy, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom you mock will visit you with tragedy.
Just forget it. You don't have any destiny for you have mocked the Holy Spirit, the stepfather of Jesus... I pray God forgives you.

I see the quality of the weed is not what it used to be before tongue. Or is the grey matter is reducing tongue.

Generally, these days, the label bastard is used for a person who is narcissistic and unknowingly frustrating. Overviewing nairaland, I wonder who is gonna throw the first stone cheesy.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tufanja:

I see the quality of the weed is not what it used to be before tongue. Or is the grey matter is reducing tongue.
Yeah, I remember you were gonna suggest some tea.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah, I remember you were gonna suggest some tea.

Just one problem. Secret recipe.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tufanja:

Just one problem. Secret recipe.
And what is it? Two can keep a secret. wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

And what is it? Two can keep a secret. wink

Lol, two can keep a secret on Nairaland shocked?

Even before I press on "submit", some folks would already have made their business of it cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol, two can keep a secret on Nairaland shocked?

Even before I press on "submit", some folks would already have made their business of it cheesy
cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
You are stupid; you are a bastard you athiest. Go get a better job. Pray the consuming fire doesn't catch you tonight.
uselessgoat:
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that jesus is not a bastard sad
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by ifenes(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
A bastard is generally agreed as a person who has no father. Or an unknown source of sperm donation
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Scholar8200:
The reply came after a research/and a clearly established fact, not before. Besides, that is why His being from David's lineage was never an issue with the Pharisees and other accusers and/or His disciples!

However, seeing you have your conclusion already (highlighted refers) makes further discussion superfluous.

I'll advice you to read your bible again... Or just use Google, it's free.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by OGO32(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
May God have mercy on u
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Martinez19(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2017
chenor:
I bet you are one of those that always cry out to God when things are difficult for you to handle.. Op grow up please
ahn ahn, what is bad in a christian crying out to God? I am an atheist tho.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Originakalokalo(m): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2017
If Joseph did not sleep with Mary to impregnate her, then mary must have slept with another man in Joseph's absence when he went for his carpentary work. Never trust women. Mary was probably a promiscuos woman sleeping around town. After getting pregnant she lied the holy spirit impregnated her which is scientifically impossible. Joseph foolishly believed the lie which Led to birth of Jesus the bastard son of mystery. Till today no one knows the true father of jesus but mary and she's dead. This is the same Jesus the colonial masters sold to we Africans and made us believe he his God after his controversial story. This is why i will never go to Church nor celebrate Xmas or Easter till i die. I will only celebrate new year until someone proves to me that jesus is not a bastard sad

Nobody will prove anything to you.

When you depart from this world, you will know who he is.

When that happens, whatever you find out about him is your cross to carry.

Just know that if you are wrong,

You will be in serious trouble when you give up that ghost in you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Jesus Christ Is A Bastard ( See Why) by oliva980: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2023
In the Bible, Judas Iscariot was a man named Simon. He is mentioned four times in the New Testament, and each time he is referred to as the "son of Simon." You are curious to know more about understanding the christian faith, head over to the website.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' / Famous Last Words, From Atheists, Before They Died / The Big Lie Of Contemporary Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.