Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (166454 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by daddyk1: 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
@VIAZI
any free legal advice on PURE WATER BIZ?? THANKS FOR ANY HELP AND REMAIN BLESSED,
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by CKN: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2009
If you have interest in oil and gas, i could guide you thru. The sector is so big like someone mentioned earlier.We have the upstream and downstream sector.Upstream has to do with exploration and production which has the major international oil companies involved in joint venture with our national oil company. While the downstream deals with distribution of the finished products. I knw what it takes to get registered or licensed in nigeria to start business in the oil and gas sector but u have to know which area interests you.Am already experienced in the area of contract procurement which has to do with procurement of oilfield engineering equipment from original equipment manufacturers in europe and america and supplying to the oil majors who are into production.If you need further info on this area i could be of help.[/color]

Benalways,
if I wanted to get into the procurement of oilfield engineering equipment from original equipment manufacturers in Europe and America and supplying to the oil majors who are into production in Nigeria- I was wondering if there is anyway that you could help me out as regards information and starting off?
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by madamL(f): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2009
I find your predicament very interesting, so many young people leaving paid employment face this problem. I have been in biz for some years and seen a few things.

I advise that you must never get into any business you don't know much about. You must take out time to learn the ropes before you take a leap. I know someone who went into fish farming without adequate knowledge and lost so much that it is only recently he is able to keep the fish alife long enough to grow big and be sold. Learn as much as you can or you will squander all your money and be broke before you grow very wise and learn in poverty. All businesses I know have intricate aspects that look like they do not count until they trip you up.

I suffered untold losses due to ignorance in my early days in business. I almost quit if not that I was too broke to start a new thing. I only started raking in cash when I fully mastered what my biz. I am ok now but I do not wish my enemy what I went through due to inadequate knowledge.

Also know that you have to 'Show face' almost all the time if you do not intend to be working for your employers to reap. Forget the idea of setting up a system and staying somewhere else. It does not work here.

Whatever you do, target basic needs. Many people now can only afford basics like someone else told you earlier. Luxury goods are no longer in vogue.

Be street wise or forget it here.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
has someone included a church?
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by benalways(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
@CKN,
Procurement is my strong area and am willing to guide you. Check my profile for my messenger.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by CKN: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
Cool!!! will do!!!!
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by CKN: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2009
Benalways,

Am having difficulties contacting you through your yahoo messenger.
Either my system is fluked or I am not doing something correct.
Kindly send an email to me on: hartezcorporation@hotmail.com
I could then link you up or do the right thing.

Thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Rooneyboy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ poster , 1 thing i do know is that there are businesses that when u bring to the country we the masses will surely accept whether we like it or not. THESE i will tag 'inevitable needs', 1 ,Transportation 2,Food .Its now left 4 u to choose the area of transportation/food business u want to dabble into. But 1 thing is sure if u play ur cards well, 'SUCCESS'.So good luck in ur search.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by dayty: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2009
hi,
be very careful my friend of scammers but not to worry there is always something you can do. I'm the Md/CEO of Nam-impact global and also run run a fishery biz which is very lucrative and in hot demand.call me up on 08083804187 so we could talk better.

Adetola Nana
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by chukwuf: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2009
DEAR FRIEND,
MY NAME IS CHARLES CHUKWU.
HAPPY NEW DAY.
I AM NEW TO OIL BUSINESS AND RIGHT NOW I HAVE BUYER WHO WANT TO BUY 5 TRUCKS OF DUESEL,SO IF YOU CAN PROVIDE ME WITH LEGITIMATE COMPANY THAT HAS THIS PRODUCT NOW YOU CAN EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME THROUGH PHONE WITH THE PRICE LIST 08092432078 OR chukwuf.charles@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by viazi: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2009
On pure water business u need NAFDAC approval i.e NAFDAC No. if u hav a company already, IF not u register one get a factory dt NAFDAC OFFICIALS will inspect b4 giving u the LICENSE. Hope this will help.
hybridsolicitor@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by CKN: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2009
All,

Please, if any of you out there has detailed information on Procurement in the Oil and Gas Sectors, then kindly let me know.
Information on Equipment supply and Procurement in the downstream sector will also be appreciated.
Basically, I need to know how to get into these sectors and conduct business within Nigeria.

Hope to hear from you nice guys out there!!!!
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sanmi2000: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
No doubt about it, one can not do wrong getting involved in food and transportation in Nigeria, but what do you guys think about importing computer sys and office supplies, ?
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by suchislife: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hi Sanmi!

Learning more of wise make wise wiser.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Motech: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi Sanmi,

I am sure by now you have gotten a lot of information as regard oil and gas business start up. Have you tried starting up the business? If so, can you pls share your experience with me as am in the same shoes as to where you were at first.

Thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by yomifowe(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hi Sanmi,

I know you have gotten a lot information, but i wold like to say two (2) things to you;

1[b]. Haulage/ Transport Business (With Trucks) is a good one, and it s doing well in Nigeria. I can send you a business plan on this if you are interested.

2. I am interested in partenering with you in terms of lmportation of Laptops, Phones, ipods, etc. [/b] Interested? pls, call me on 08032057301, or yomi_fowe@yahoo.com so that we can discuss. Im based in Lagos Nigeria.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by yomifowe(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
@Motech,

Do you have Truck heads? Have you considered Haulage /Transport business? I think this would bring you better Return On Investment than Oil and Gas.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Motech: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
yomifowe,

I do not have truck heads but I hope to have If its a good business. Could you tell me better about this.

Thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by olamson(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2010
e-MANUAL
CATFISH FARMING N 3,500
you can start with a plastic tank

SNAIL REARING N 3,500
check
The Punch:: Obasanjo establishes 500000 capacity snail farm
5 Mar 2008 ,  Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, established a snail farm with the assistance of the National Biotechnology Development Agency, ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic,  - Cached - Similar

The Punch:: Retiring into snail farming
5 Dec 2007 ,  Nwachukwu says that any worker who intends go into snail farming after ,  General Ibrahim Babangida and Chief Olusegun Obasanjo are in the ,
www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art2007120427459 - Cached - Similar

CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING N 5,500
we can all deliver  the manual in HARD COPY  to your home or office call

I think you should invest in  catfish  farming and snail reaing. It is highly profitably with little or no mortality if it is done well

PLENTY CATFISH FARMING
Fisheries and snail rearing our goal

What We Do:
-Sales of mobile fishpond

-Setting up of fish farm

-Sales of fingerlings

-Consultancy services
ADDRESS AND CONTACT:
No 2 Temidire close,foursquare busstop
Adiyan orudu road alagbado
lagos
+234 8036320607
+234 802752473

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Motech: 6:19pm On May 21, 2010
Yonifowe,

I am still waiting to hear from you regarding the type of truck i could start transport business with. Or anyone who can enlighten me regarding truck business pls say something. I heard that one can lease it out to companies. If so which of the companies and the type that is highly recommended.

Thank you
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Cedar4u: 4:50pm On May 22, 2010
Please any suggestion on starting up a recharge card business with say 200,000 naira
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by seun0622(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2010
@ poster

Since you ve worked as a programmer all along over there, I think the best form of businesses you can explore are IT related like starting up an ISP cos we can hardly get any reliable one here and considering the fact that you must have been exposed to some of the very best service providers over there you wont have a problem taking a cue from them.
You can also invest in payment solutions, production of master cards and visacard and even ATM engineering.
I can give you a lead way here.

These are just to mention a few.

More importantly ,I will advice you never to invest in any business you dont have a knowlegde about.

Best regards.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by okolinelson(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2010
DEpilot:
smiley[/color][/color] please i'm really interested in oil and gas biz. the aspect that involves : buying and selling of the product. could you pls help send me details on how to go about it. mail- biggerboysclub2004@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by growrich: 1:34pm On May 26, 2010
You can invest your money wisely with me in my UK millionaires club
and earn a guaranteed 50 to 100% monthly.
No, you won't give me your hard-earned cash.
I will just give you connection(s) of inveswtors in UK
who earn the above mentioned without having to work for anyone else.
Yes, i will show you their proof(s) of earning once you join
UK MILLIONAIRES CLUB. horemnet@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 27, 2010
am a graduate of industrial Chemistry based in PortHarcourt and i have a lot of good business plans but have been looking for capital to execute them. these are businesses that will put us on top for life .if you are interested mail me on cidomick@yahoo.com or call 08032765549 so we ve a meeting and make plans on how to start
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by olaalimi(f): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2010
@ Depilot

Hi, I saw your post on this just two days ago. I'm very interested in the Oil and Gas business but I need someone to put me through.
Could u mail me on olaalimi@yahoo.com pls so we could chat.
Thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by msherida: 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2010
@toks2008,

pls can you mail me through this add msrigters@yahoo.co.uk, so that i can get your emial add and to discuss business ideas i can invest in, your post is really interesting as i am thinking of going into the recharge card printing thing

thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by TTGIL: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2010
Grasscutter farming.For detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS. Tel: 08023050835,07033632285.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by onoerime: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2010
as far as i am concern there are five lucrative business in Nigeria and they are (a) oil and gas business, (b) politics (c) communication sector (c) sports and church biz. so fix yourself into any business and start making money. i can teach you on how to make money from the communication sector. email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.