Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (165860 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by kodewrita(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2012
sanmi2000: Hello friends:

Can someone please recommend an institution in UK or USA that gives oil and gas industry training?
I was told by family and friends that you can not do wrong by getting involved in oil and gas business in Nigeria.

I have couple of connections in Nigeria that can make this possible, but I know nothing about oil and gas. I think it is important to know something about this business before diving into it.

Please help, your response will be greatly appreciated.

Robert Gordon University, UK
Heriot-Watt University, UK

I'll suggest you think of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by megachuks(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2012
If you have good amount of money, I will advise you to invest in hallage, based on the fact that you re still over there, you import the trucks.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Yoighaman(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
benalways: @Sanmi,
I will attempt your questions:
1. Registration of a business is done at the CAC and you have 2 options. You either register as a limited coy or register a business name. Pls check requirement at http://www.cac.gov.ng/Pages/Cacservices.htm.
2. We have so many depots and alot of them are around the apapa axis of lagos. Once you have your money and truck you go into any of them and negotiate the buying of products. You make payment into their accounts and once confirmed you qeue up with your truck to get loaded. Thou loading doesnt come easy as you have to grease elbows to get things moving fast(Nigerian factor),
3. There are brands invoved but not the ones you have mentioned. You can get pdts from coy like capital oil, zenon oil e.t.c
4. The market is large and if you are sincere you can use the loyalty factor to break even.You have private estates, factories, banks, telecom coy e.t.c who need pdts
5.a,You need a very good truck and your finance will determine the capacity to start with.
b,You need a very good driver with mechanical knowledge to handle some minors
c,You need a very hardworking guy who will double in many roles
d,You need a manager to co-ordinate the office
e,You need a marketer
Rgds
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by solosamste(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2012
U can become one of our distributors and can bu sure of 25% weekly profit or more. Call 2348034025251 OR send mail to citimoringa@gmail.com. And U will also be Happy that u did.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Slyp: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2012
9jagobetta: THE RIGHT BUSINESs TO PUT YOUR MONEY IN NIGERIA WITH FAT ROI

I studied business administration & management, i have been in the business of sales, marketing, supply and haulage of granite materials, asphalt, sands, laterite for over a decade, it is simply combining multiple similar kind of business which are very interrelated and interdependent and as a result of this i am able to manage them successfully, from my experience the biggest problem in all is capital! another is one is management which of-course I've been able to master over the time, everyone knows that every business has its risk and that's why not just anybody can dabble into this type of profitable business as it called for a lot of experience and tactics to be able to attain success,s but at the same time no risk no gain. What do you understand by haulage? now I'll like to talk about the haulage aspect of the business, haulage is simply the means and system of moving goods/things from one place to another where it is needed. the business i want to introduce to you is haulage with dump trucks otherwise know as tipping trucks and tipping trailers, i have once talk about the granite/sand merchandise aspect of the business, but the offer is still open for anyone interested. i will not advice anyone to buy a brand new truck/trailers for business in the Nigeria system of today, except a big multinational companies who has vast capital and resources. so i will recommend fairly used trucks/trailers otherwise known as TOKUNBO with good grade ''this aspect of selecting the good grade used trucks also need an espert as well but that can be taken care of'' from abroad, one can buy here in Nigeria or buy it cheaper from America or Europe. the good trailer/trucks good for this kind of business are thus in this order: MARK, STYER, IVECO, SCANIER, DAFF AND MAN¬DISLE etc. Now with any of these trucks you are in business for real, we have different types of management/maintenance packages depending on the one that sooth you better, we advice all the trucks in our care to have comprehensive insurance policy, to take care of the greatest risk involve in the business. There are arrangement where we take care of total or partial maintenance of the trucks depending on our agreement, We normally take total management of the drivers as this is the most important aspect of the business that determine progress. We use our trucks within a short distance operations in the south-western states particularly Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun states this make total control and monitoring of the trucks/driver very easy and at the same time reduce transit risk to the barest minimum and also reduce the rate of diminishing return if our truck. Sometimes we reject some jobs/contracts if it tend to put our trucks into high risk. The expect ROI on ten tire truck is between N70k & 80k and trailer is between 80k & 100k all per one week. We mostly work Monday to Friday and make out for check-up and maintenance of our trucks. Come and do business with us while you smile to the bank. We also offer consultancy services in thmese area of business. You just put a call through, there is no crime imn hearing from us thank. for more info call 08020621510, 08071155335.

Please I m really interested in this but can u kindly give me an estimated amount a tokunbo truck will likelyy cost? Tanx

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Slyp: 2:01am On Nov 22, 2012
megachuks: If you have good amount of money, I will advise you to invest in hallage, based on the fact that you re still over there, you import the trucks.

Please what amount can likely start this kind of business
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Primenet(m): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2012
Get a free website with goods

Success belong to those who take positive action.

Like I said you can get free website like this

https://www.primexft.syntek.com

send email with subject "free website" to

e-mail is primexft@gmail.com or call 08031357434

You will succeed.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by webizone(m): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2012
Depilot: @Sanmi:
2 key points for you:

1. Be very careful of 419.
In Nigeria today many 419ers prefer to pick on fresh blood journey just come like yourself. I'm not saying everyone is 419 and out there to get you, I'm just advising you to be smart and watch out.

2. The best way to discover a lucrative business in Nigeria that is also compatible to your life-style is to come on down and taste the water. Give yourself up to 5 months to really understand the system. If you don't take time out to first understand the system, you will be a lost soul for a very long time.

For someone who has been gone for 10 years and doesn't want to work for anybody, here are some business ideas:
1. Gas and Oil
2. Importing goods from China
3. Importing cars and trucks
4. Importing car and truck parts
5. Getting all kinds of Contract work (construction, information technology, commercial maintenance etc)
6. Bar and restaurant
7. Farming
8. Tent and chair rental

I hope this helps.

Best answer today.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Slyp: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
AFOLABISUNKANMI: I dont have any other lucrative business than online importation business which I started in small scale in year 2011, you can try it out http://proinfomarketing.com/index/index2.htm

I wuoud have loved to get involved in an online business I absolutely have no idea on how it operates
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sp2002(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
INVEST! INVEST!! INVEST!!!
invest in the fast growing and most profitable agric. business here in nigeria. for more info do contact me via:
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by chyseth(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
KPMG organizes gulf of guinea conferences for oil companies across west africa, check their nigerian website regularly, u will find some useful info on O&G in nigeria
sanmi2000: I clearly understand this fact and I also thank you.

Is these anyone with any info on an institution in UK or USA that gives oil and gas industry training?
Your recommendation will be greatly appreciated.

Sanmi.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sydneyboma: 5:47am On Mar 13, 2013
sanmi2000: HELLO TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

MY NAME IS OLUSANMI, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING BACK TO NIGERIA AFTER 10 YEARS WORKING OUTSIDE NIGERIA AS A PROGRAMMER. I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE IN LAGOS NIGERIA, COUPLE OF CARS, FUNDS AVAILABLE AND ALSO KNOW FEW PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS, BUT I AM VERY MUCH SCARED AND CONFUSE ABOUT WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IN NIGERIA IS RIGHT FOR ME.

I DO NOT PLAN TO WORK FOR ANYBODY OR TO WORK AS A PROGRAMMER. I AM VERY FLEXIBLE, VERSATILE AND VERY MUCH OPEN TO ANYTHING ELSE, AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL.
I AM DESPERATE AND NEED TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE THAT I CAN GET FROM YOU GUYS, PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY SINGLE POST ON THIS TOPIC IS PRICELESS TO ME.

THANKS.

GRAB N1 – N40 MILLION GRANT (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)
HURRY AND ORDER FOR THE MANUAL NOW!
30 % DISCOUNT ONLY ON THE 14TH MARCH.
ORDERING INSTRUCTION: TO ORDER FOR THE MANUAL PAY
N5000 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AT ACCESS BANK PLC.
RECEIVE e MANUAL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX IN 5 MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT
SEND I HAVE PAID TO EMAIL: sydnero4u@yahoo.com, 08033101493
CALL SYDNEY FOR ACCOUNT INFO
OFFICE: NO 46 OBI- WALI ROAD RUMUIGBO PORT HARCOURT.

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sydneyboma: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=sydney boma][/quote]
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sydneyboma: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2013
kodewrita:

Robert Gordon University, UK
Heriot-Watt University, UK

I'll suggest you think of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Myself2(m): 7:33am On Mar 13, 2013
^^^^

@ All

One of the things to do in business is to avoid scammers like sydney boma and their fraudulent proposals like the one above

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by neksummi(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2013
Myself2: ^^^^

@ All

One of the things to do in business is to avoid scammers like sydney boma and their fraudulent proposals like the one above

Thanks jare!
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by bravestbox: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2013
you can make good income 1 million a month if you invest that 500000 in recharge card business, it sound stupid right, but it is the truth, click on this below link to get started.http://bravestinc.magix.net/public/makemoney/rechargecard/
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2013

MY NAME IS OLUSANMI, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING BACK TO NIGERIA AFTER 10 YEARS WORKING OUTSIDE NIGERIA AS A PROGRAMMER. I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE IN LAGOS NIGERIA, COUPLE OF CARS, FUNDS AVAILABLE AND ALSO KNOW FEW PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS, BUT I AM VERY MUCH SCARED AND CONFUSE ABOUT WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IN NIGERIA IS RIGHT FOR ME.

I DO NOT PLAN TO WORK FOR ANYBODY OR TO WORK AS A PROGRAMMER. I AM VERY FLEXIBLE, VERSATILE AND VERY MUCH OPEN TO ANYTHING ELSE, AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL.
I AM DESPERATE AND NEED TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE THAT I CAN GET FROM YOU GUYS, PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY SINGLE POST ON THIS TOPIC IS PRICELESS TO ME.

THANKS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1257145/top-business-idea-nigerians-virgin

hi, I Live in abroad as you with a situation similar to yours. I have highlighted couple of business idea that might be a hit.If you are a programmer,you could check out my thread and exploit this idea.drop me a message if you need some information.sorry i cant display my phone or personal identity here.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by jidowu84: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
@sanmi, with the things in place, ie finan etc I advice you to get an office (mini) btw 500-1m on the island. There are lots of genuine people to for you with the core rudiments iam gonna show if you consider my idea fit for your consideration, you need to invest in transport biz. No other biz can give fast profits like transport. New way of doing transport biz profitably. I wish you well. Jidowu84@gmail.com

THANKS.

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ogorben: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ Toks 2008
Pls I will like to know more about the business ideas that you have. I am prepared to pay a token like you said. Pls email me at ogorben1@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

https://www.nairaland.com/1257145/top-business-idea-nigerians-virgin

hi, I Live in abroad as you with a situation similar to yours. I have highlighted couple of business idea that might be a hit.If you are a programmer,you could check out my thread and exploit this idea.drop me a message if you need some information.sorry i cant display my phone or personal identity here.
Broda will u b willing to teach me programming? I'll really appreciate!
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by djsholi: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
NEW JOB FROM OGUNLANA OLUSHOLA GABRIEL:
This job would earn you N3000(or more - 10%).
I built a Result Portal which is already implemented in Public Admin, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo State, Nigeria.
The job requires you to get a school/department to get interested in implementing the result portal for students to check their results online. This is a link to one of the current implementations.
http://www.pasannekede.com/

Implementation for such school/department is N30,000 per 2000 students.

For more details, please message me on the following Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ogunlana-Olushola-Gabriel/120619737954258
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by solomonday: 7:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Good day. My name is Solomon Adedayo, I am the CEO of brain energy oil & gas company & our office is located in Uyo akwa Ibom state. If you have any issues on what business you intent to do or invest your money, I will tell you that oil & gas business is a good business for you or anybody that have the cash to start up.
Some years back when I have issues just like you somebody introduce me to haulage business in this Niger delta region of nigeria & I started but it was hell for me because the major problem of haulage business is trucks if you don't have your own trucks you will not make it & in the process of me running up & down suffering frm trucks owners, drivers etc, I stumbled into oil business (diesel,petrol,kerosine supplies) & that was it, we now buy directly from refineries & supply construction companies, filling stations, production companies etc, we can rent a complete filliing station & start to put all products & sell out to consumers etc the point is just that it is what you buy that you will sell & I am not telling you that we don't have challenges but its is workable.
My personal email address is solomonday01@yahoo.com any body can contact me if interested in knowing more about the business. Thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by dboy080808(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2013
I recently laid my hands on a detail ebook on how to drive traffic from facebook.
it is a practical guide that shows you
-How to create an appealing facebook account!
-How to add 5000 friends within 7days!
-How to get 50000 facebook page likes!
-How To Create A Page That Brings Avalanche Of Traffic To Your Website!
-How to make your fan page go viral!
-How to get traffic to your website!
-How to make money with Facebook even without a website & your own product!

If you are interested in getting a copy of the guide send me with the subject "make money with facebook wealth formula".

To learn HOW TO USE AIRTEL UNLIMITED BLACKBERRY PLAN ON A NON-BLACKBERRY DEVICE(TESTED AND WORKING) read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1344052/how-use-airtel-unlimited-blackberry

Thank You.

Join our online community and learn how to make money online legally in Nigeria

http://www.facebook.com/OnlineNairaCommunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.