Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? (18773 Views)

How Has Nairaland Benefited You ? / Nairaland 's Year In Review. How Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life? / Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2016
rosalieene:
It has only ended up teaching me how to insult people since some of them here are very insultive.
such a beautiful girl...have sha added u on bbm...I was going to ask politely but there's no tym
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by persius555(m): 7:06am On Mar 31, 2016
horsepower24:
Straight to the point, would not share testimonies, today is not sunday.

It is quite unfortunate that Nairaland has lost the glory it was built on; undiluted content from Nairalanders.

Mods here have now turned themselves to mini-gods. Delete your comments if it opposes their views (esp in the politics section). Get you banned if you decide to school their lovers. Close your threads if you open a solid come-back argument that totally flaws their shallow thoughts. And they never respond to mails, which you are paid to do so, its not a free job the last time I checked.

Actions like these are diabolical and would definitely reduce the quality of content here on this forum, as indifferent viewers, guests and nairalanders are supposed to be entertained to well robust opinions from both sides of a coin.

My humble submission.
You are doing the opposite of what OP asked for. Share your testimony, you spill your grief all over the place. Another bitter nairalander. LOL!!!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by rosalieene(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

such a beautiful girl...have sha added u on bbm...I was going to ask politely but there's no tym
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Nairaland has given me a chance to spend less buying papers in order to read news because all breaking news are here which makes me enlightened.

It has shown me the wickedness of the heart of man when religeon and ethnicity is involved.

It has given me that sense of belonging and allowed me to meet wonderful people.

It has made me to love Islam as a religion. *winks*

I now respect and love other tribes in Nigeria.

It has afforded me an opportunity to see the worst set of humans on earth who are still shouting Sai baba in this trying times.

just want to find trouble.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by rosalieene(f): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by hajifaty: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2016
If you wanna get rid of your boredom, please visit nairaland!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
rosalieene:
what's that for?
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
ashmanpolo:
Nairaland made me lose the love of my life through the bad bad advices from the little children here.

eeeyah...

grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by macino1(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Hmm. Access to information, interaction and of course business opportunities. Big up for Seun
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by eitsei(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2016
I can relate with all the OP stated except that my dad is not a nairalander... Can I do without nairaland for a day? The answer is no, even if I don't have subscription I go still borrow my friend's phone check front page.. Lol.... Am I an addict? Lol.. I don't know.. My friends sometimes in school always tease me whenever they see me buried my face in my phone, they will say 'oh Nairaland all the time'...lol
Thanks to nairaland, I met one wonderful person on nairaland recently, I pray things work out well between us.. Sweetheart if you are reading this, I say let's commit the perfect crime, you steal my heart I steal yours

Thanks to seun osewa for this wonderful forum

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Easy023(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2016
I've made a lot of cash since joining Nairaland, I learned how to track satellite here.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Btruth:
Like seriously. I'm so glued to it like bread and butter, that some people even called me Mr. Nairaland.....lol.

But in all honesty, it has helped me a lot with my business. I've equally learned a lot of things from both old & young, men & women, ladies and guys too. Even from foreigners. And sometimes, when I'm really been disturbed psychologically, trust nairaland to cheer me up, because by the time I will hook up with one interesting topic, seeing my people attacking each other like Irag & Syria..., though with brotherly love, then my countenance will change.

Kudos to Seun and his team. And God bless all the nairalanders too.

Proudly Nairalander!

You don't have to lie they are not sharing money
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
if I lie say nairaland has not added anything to my life, make thunder faya this my chinko phone.

grin

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by fyneboi79(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Nairaland is a very wonderful invention. I am here first thing in the morning ,mid day and last thing at night.
I have made valuable contacts here too.
Thumbs up Seun cheesy
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

just want to find trouble.
Is it not too early to court trouble. Go and list yours and respect mine
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2016
All i can say is I Love Seun Kudos to him..
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2016
I give nairaland 71/100....they would have gotten 100% from me if only they don't ban me for seeking freedom and saying my annoyance.
If they can work on their bans...The sky will be their limit.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Adonike:

U go fear SEGUN OSWEWA_.. It's Seun Osewa bro..

na upside down in dy use in phone

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by CosmicJames(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Nairaland.com is my homepage
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2016
franzis:
Nairaland made me a millionaire
kuku kill us

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by JonSnow(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2016
made me develop a strong dislike for the oily tribe
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nealo(f): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2016
A very good morning to all NL, it's a previlage to be a 'confirmed registered member' i have learnt a whole lot, everything wise-wise. Thou i started as a viewer, but at some point my cousin #Yuddy who had been a registered member for long most times comment on peoples ideas and disclosures, and above all writes well and displays wonderful topics and then you see guys/ladies commenting and argueing, it actual boast my bubbles and i decided to join. Now i comment, bring up issues/topics and we delibrate on it and difinalty come up with positive results, especially as an individual, aside my other social networks like twitter,instagram etc i tend to communicate/interact properly with people well, thanks to NL, and thanks to those who bring up useful information to the room, *more wisdom* Amen. Indeed i have learnt a whole lot. Thanks to Seun, lalalastical etc more greese to your elbow.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Charles545: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2016
well,my diction and writing skills has improved. I get encouragement... information... solutions... detailed and anlalytical contribution /criticism..being a social platform, I have met faceless (yet to meet) friends...the likes of; realberry, queenfav, nkemdi89, Jaymima, damilola1942, AmeLonRo, Alphaoscar, adaweezy, onlyievera, Horrlah, Richiy, and marinel.Thanks to God and Seun osewa for this platform. in my quest to make others enlightened, I have encouraged some peeps to join Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 31, 2016
eitsei:
I can relate with all the OP stated except that my dad is not a nairalander... Can I do without nairaland for a day? The answer is no, even if I don't have subscription I go still borrow my friend's phone check front page.. Lol.... Am I an addict? Lol.. I don't know.. My friends sometimes in school always tease me whenever they see me buried my face in my phone, they will say 'oh Nairaland all the time'...lol
Thanks to nairaland, I met one wonderful person on nairaland recently, I pray things work out well between us.. Sweetheart if you are reading this, I say let's commit the perfect crime, you steal my heart I steal yours

Thanks to seun osewa for this wonderful forum

na soooo

una don turn nairaland to dating and meet up site.

abeg, can somebody open a thread about top 10 nairaland hookups/couples and how they are faring now....

love wantintin.....

mwtecheeeeew!

grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by franzis(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

kuku kill us
i no fit oooo...
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Is it not too early to court trouble. Go and list yours and respect mine

you see diz what we are talking about... am not even fighting with u and you have started with cheap insults....
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2016
franzis:
i no fit oooo...
why you come dy lie
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Spiff20(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2016
Nairaland, we die here. Not every addiction is bad. #proudaddict
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by segcymoor(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Immeasurable! !!!

--------
God bless Seun
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Nealo:
A very good morning to all NL, it's a previlage to be a 'confirmed registered member' i have learnt a whole lot, everything wise-wise. Thou i started as a viewer, but at some point my cousin #Yuddy who had been a registered member for long most times comment on peoples ideas and disclosures, and above all writes well and displays wonderful topics and then you see guys/ladies commenting and argueing, it actual boast my bubbles and i decided to join. Now i comment, bring up issues/topics and we delibrate on it and difinalty come up with positive results, especially as an individual, aside my other social networks like twitter,instagram etc i tend to communicate/interact properly with people well, thanks to NL, and thanks to those who bring up useful information to the room, *more wisdom* Amen. Indeed i have learnt a whole lot. Thanks to Seun, lalalastical etc more greese to your elbow.

Just thought I should say hy
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
I give nairaland 71/100....they would have gotten 100% from me if only they don't ban me for seeking freedom and saying my annoyance.
If they can work on their bans...The sky will be their limit.

seeking freedom and saying annoyance..... lol

can somebody ban this nigga for life. grin

na una dey spoil nairaland. rotten boy.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Lexusgs430: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Infact Nairaland should be a tourist information centre. Nairaland is a way life. We have all sorts of people on nairaland!!!!
All sectors and sections of our 9ja way, is adequately covered, by clowns,realist, waivers, wailers and fighters.
What more can I say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Auchipoly Admission List Out / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT / Data Processing And Computer Notes For Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.