Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? (18767 Views)

How Has Nairaland Benefited You ? / Nairaland 's Year In Review. How Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life? / Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by justwise(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2016
horsepower24:
Straight to the point, would not share testimonies, today is not sunday.

It is quite unfortunate that Nairaland has lost the glory it was built on; undiluted content from Nairalanders.

Mods here have now turned themselves to mini-gods. Delete your comments if it opposes their views (esp in the politics section). Get you banned if you decide to school their lovers. Close your threads if you open a solid come-back argument that totally flaws their shallow thoughts. And they never respond to mails, which you are paid to do so, its not a free job the last time I checked .

Actions like these are diabolical and would definitely reduce the quality of content here on this forum, as indifferent viewers, guests and nairalanders are supposed to be entertained to well robust opinions from both sides of a coin.

My humble submission.

Are you sure about that?
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by pinkiberry(m): 7:25am On Mar 31, 2016
it takes my boredom away now we are on strike. I use it to also learn so much about family issues faced I'm different families and how to curtail.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Lexusgs430: 7:26am On Mar 31, 2016
Joavid:

na soooo

una don turn nairaland to dating and meet up site.

abeg, can somebody open a thread about top 10 nairaland hookups/couples and how they are faring now....

love wantintin.....

mwtecheeeeew!

grin

Oya open the thread on nairaland hookups, present past and proposed future.
I dey wait!!!!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by franzis(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

why you come dy lie
why i go dey lie...u think its impossibble?
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

is it your nairaland? ....I will quote u as long as I like it and u ain't gonna do Sh!t.... cheesy
mumu... like as if quotin m will increase ur bank account..
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Joavid:

seeking freedom and saying annoyance..... lol

can somebody ban this nigga for life. grin

na una dey spoil nairaland. rotten boy.

You need to be raped....where you throway freedom of expression
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Capableben(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
repogirl:
Nairaland has made me more Politically savvy! I'm always up to date with current affairs and information. I even bring my husband up to date with happenings all over the world and the country.

I'm like his information and foreign affairs minister cause I supply him a lot of information and it in turn keeps him up to date when talking with his colleagues. If he wants to know something, he asks me if I've heard, and thanks to Nairaland, I have usually heard.

We are consistently debating on political topics in the house and it's so much fun, so Nairaland has probably impacted my marital life also, lol.

Nairaland has introduced me to thousand of fans who love and follow my stories, hence making an amateur writer more confident and mildly popular and relevant.

Wish more could be done for the lit. Section but Nairaland is still awesome anyways.

Thankyou Nairaland.
Wow, u just got urself one more fan. I just saw ur "forever and for always" on pejuamadi blog, amma make sure I read it. Where the hell have I been

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by macaranta(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
NL is everything and anything to different people.

Visit my signature
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2016
hmmmm...what can i say? Nairaland is the combination of a credible news and information provided.
1. Last month when a trailer fell in CMS and blocked the road, my boss and i were just almost at constain when i just decided to do more morning rountine of entering NL. At once i saw the news on FP. Immediately i told him, we had to use an alternative source, (via yaba to the island). From a distance we saw the lonng traffic. I felt like a super hero who had just rescued lagos from a nuclear holocaust. grin grin

2. I cant count how many web design jobs i have gotten via nairaland. Initally, the clients didnt want to trust me, (cos i insist on half payment before commencement of job) but along the line they did. (But i no go pay tax give seun. lie lie) grin grin grin. abeg na joke i dey o. i go pay soon

3. my phone gallery is filled to the brim with funny pictures gotten from the jokes section. When friends glance through my phone they always feel like stealing my memory card grin grin. when im sad or bored, i go through them. God will add laughter to all contributors (and downloaders of the jokes section quiz)

4. My IQ has increased. apart from normal news, NL has thought me so mannnnnyyyyy topics or subject matter i never could have aquired on my own. e.g thanks to tosyne...10 reasons to mess everyday, etc grin grin grin i now possess a walking enclycopedia grin grin encyclopedia in my brain.

5. im entertained with lies almost making me a liar (God forbid) funny posts like.... my wife bought me an island, help. i caught my BB and android phone beating up my iphone, help. (i always wondered why family section comments always ends or begins with HELP? grin grin grin

SEE....I CAN GO ON AND ON. GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND AND ITS DICTATOR SORRY MISTAKE, PRESIDENT, HIS EXCELLENCY SEUN OSEWA GSS, GPRS, GPS, PDP, JP OF THE NATION, E.T.C grin grin grin
* hurries off to create another moniker in case i'm banned* angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by olarhtunji(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2016
franzis:
why i go dey lie...u think its impossibble?

Endtimelier. ..Oya prove it
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2016
horsepower24:
Straight to the point, would not share testimonies, today is not sunday.

It is quite unfortunate that Nairaland has lost the glory it was built on; undiluted content from Nairalanders.

Mods here have now turned themselves to mini-gods. Delete your comments if it opposes their views (esp in the politics section). Get you banned if you decide to school their lovers. Close your threads if you open a solid come-back argument that totally flaws their shallow thoughts. And they never respond to mails, which you are paid to do so, its not a free job the last time I checked.

Actions like these are diabolical and would definitely reduce the quality of content here on this forum, as indifferent viewers, guests and nairalanders are supposed to be entertained to well robust opinions from both sides of a coin.

My humble submission.

They get paid? Really? how TF can I be one? Where do I submit my CV? Am SO broke right now!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by rosalieene(f): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2016
CaptainECole:
yes OP you're correct ... we all started as guests.. as a young person, NL has helped me to be well-informed, I now dish out vital information to my friends and they always wonder how I get so well-informed, I just smile. NL is a great source of knowledge and information. its usefulness cannot be over-emphasized, NL is great for both young and old. We're one big family. Seun kudos to you... Lalasticlala you know what to do wink
Some information pushed to front page are fake/wrong.
Remember the ocholi death incident. I read on FP that the driver died. Within that week, I was in a bus park travelling to owerri. ppl were asking about the driver and I told them he died too. I was feeling updated. Not long afterwards on AIT news, They reported that the driver would be charged to court. All eyes fell on me!! I was so embarrassed. Did I lie to them? No!! It was the information I saw on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by lapo(m): 7:34am On Mar 31, 2016
Once, l called it our own Google. It's a very useful website. Hear this, I once sold an item worth tens of thousands on the forum. Keep it up Seun.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nealo(f): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

Just thought I should say hy
ok nice of you
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by justwise(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2016
rosalieene:

Some information pushed to front page are fake/wrong.
Remember the ocholi death incident. I read on FP that the driver died. Within that week, I was in a bus park travelling to owerri. ppl were asking about the driver and I told them he died too. I was feeling updated . Not long afterwards on AIT news, They reported that the driver would be charged to court. All eyes fell on me!! I was so embarrassed. Did I lie to them? No!! It was the information I saw on Nairaland.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by mikaael(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
guruvick:
one thing is for sure we all started as a guess!

me I no be guess oo

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Empress2014(f): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2016
eitsei:
I can relate with all the OP stated except that my dad is not a nairalander... Can I do without nairaland for a day? The answer is no, even if I don't have subscription I go still borrow my friend's phone check front page.. Lol.... Am I an addict? Lol.. I don't know.. My friends sometimes in school always tease me whenever they see me buried my face in my phone, they will say 'oh Nairaland all the time'...lol
Thanks to nairaland, I met one wonderful person on nairaland recently, I pray things work out well between us.. Sweetheart if you are reading this, I say let's commit the perfect crime, you steal my heart I steal yours

Thanks to seun osewa for this wonderful forum
you met one wonderful person here and you can't mention her moniker....playboy....NL ladies beware of this guy
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by udysweet(f): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2016
Na me NL help pass o(you guys will never understand)
Came on board 2013 July or so(I'll check my profile later jare and come back to modify,lol)
Before then I'd been reading up as guest,I think it was my elder broda who told me about it or wether I stumbled upon the site then,really can't say which.
I've learnt a lot,shared my own experiences with many faceless people. I've made friends,been abused(by a few sha cos I dnt hav enemies here,lol am a friend to all)I've been able also been able to provide an avenue for my beads business. And yes I have made friends,I mean friends whom I will always be thankful to God for. Wonderful relationships built from on in here and still going fine. I've also gotten favours(financial,material,spiritual ,mentals infact gbogbo ti gbo hahahaha)
And yes one of my threads made FP albeit 6months after,lmao! But was worth it.
Infact NL is the best thing to happen to me next,after God!
God bless you seun,lalasticlala and other supermods and mods una well done.
And yes,I had a panic attack shortly after I registered in 2013 cos someone here needed to drive traffic to his blog or wether bbm channel(but trust me whoever you are you did me a whole lot of good,you will never know,God bless you for that small popularity you gave me,lol)
Then yes also,I was also almost scammed from this thread but God dissapointed that person. Infact ehn NL is a mix of all you can think o,but its the BEST!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by kenchop: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2016
RACISTS..........
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2016
Who else thinks that seun osewa deserves a national award? he gave us a platform where peeps of different backgrounds can interact and mingle together. it gave people sense of purpose. had it not been for nairaland, youth vices would have increased especially awaiting jambites, PCMs and during various ASUU strikes. FB and twitter get boring at times but here, if you are bored of romance section, you visit literature, jokes, dairy, celebrity etc
nowadays, if i visit my someone(say in an office) and he told me to wait, i just on my data and browse through nairaland. what about when i'm depressed, during my sleepless night, when i'm angry, when i'm bored etc. i'm sure there are a lotta peeps like me. @seun osewa i would like to say thank you for everything sir and i hope to meet you someday.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Abbeyunique2(m): 7:59am On Mar 31, 2016
deeMarc:

They get paid? Really? how TF can I be one? Where do I submit my CV? Am SO broke right now!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Btruth: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

You don't have to lie they are not sharing money
Kini eleyi nso? undecided
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by noblegrex: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
rosalieene:
It has only ended up teaching me how to insult people since some of them here are very insultive.
and that's the fun of it. Don't you know oo. ODE
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Abbeyunique2(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2016
deeMarc:

Believe me, if i were seun, i won't employ you. i'll hire people because they are passionate abt the job not because they are broke.
no pun intended
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by franzis(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2016
olarhtunji:

Endtimelier. ..Oya prove it
nothing to prove my guy...take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by repogirl(f): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2016
Capableben:
Wow, u just got urself one more fan. I just saw ur "forever and for always" on pejuamadi blog, amma make sure I read it. Where the hell have I been

hope you can manage an incomplete story, also the thread on Nairaland has at least three more chapters than the blog.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
cutiepie25:

Hi, hw r u doing
Fine. Hope you doing good too?
A brother from "same town" wanna know you better.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by snilpall(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2016
guruvick:
one thing is for sure we all started as a guess!

nt really, i started as a quest!!!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2016
undecided
Lexusgs430:

Oya open the thread on nairaland hookups, present past and proposed future. I dey wait!!!!
proposed future ke undecided I be Nostradamus
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
Who else thinks that seun osewa deserves a national award? he gave us a platform where peeps of different backgrounds can interact and mingle together. it gave people sense of purpose. had it not been for nairaland, youth vices would have increased especially awaiting jambites, PCMs and during various ASUU strikes. FB and twitter get boring at times but here, if you are bored of romance section, you visit literature, jokes, dairy, celebrity etc
nowadays, if i visit my someone(say in an office) and he told me to wait, i just on my data and browse through nairaland. what about when i'm depressed, during my sleepless night, when i'm angry, when i'm bored etc. i'm sure there are a lotta peeps like me. @seun osewa i would like to say thank you for everything sir and i hope to meet you someday.

abeg calm down.

is this a paid advert?

all the information and threads on nairaland, na seun dey post am?.
when last seun post something sef?

abegi!
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by cybriz82(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
Yes nairaland e goodu well well..e dn teach many tins about snake n how to kill animals.na small tin remain I almost turn to snake hunter just to make FP bt I no see any snake kill.e dn teach me so many tins about tonto dikeh.e even teach me how to look cleavage aka boobs.thnk God say I no get vaseline for house.
Dem dey try wella sha cus am always here when I need distraction.thnk u nairaland una do well.

Datz my opinion.
Re: How Has Nairaland Transformed Your Life? by hollo: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2016
I got my first joib through nairaland. I got the company info from nairaland, packaged my cv, and sent it. Two days later, i got a call for an interview. I wasnt good enough, so i was dropped. I went back home, improved myself further, after a year, i reapplied, got another call for an interview, faced the same guys at the panel.......and then got the job.......end of joblessness for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Approves VCs For The 3 Newly-Established Universities / Auchipoly Admission List Out / JAMB May Cancel Half Of 2019 UTME Results In Some States Over Cheating — PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.