Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (32216 Views)

Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by lacastre: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
there are three side of the story;
the man`s points
the woman`s points and
the truth
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by nehas123: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
The boxers self look lyk self design,d man self where ur soldier power ahh
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by jachi001(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is it possible for a woman to rape a man? I don't think so.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by iamdeejayscar(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
If my husband/bf denies me of my legal duty I'll rather rape him instead of cheat....
When you forcefully have sex with a woman it's rape
But when a woman do d same to a man ............... it's pleasure grin grin grin cheesy wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Samexcell121: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
The niggie nor de shame de yan dix kind matter . Ya wife derserve medal 4 sexification.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Skmoda360(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:
I'd really like a wife that rushes me when she needs to make love with me.
as in i never get one for my life...na tutulism i dey always get.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by fejicruz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
You took those words from my mouth.
HirstMOG:
oga old soldier you de lie.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Smellymouth: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
This boxers resemble Cutehector own oo grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by menix(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
No wonder bokoharam triumphs over our soldiers..
When a woman can beat a soldier nd rape him means Nigerian Army is made up of sisi...
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by pattybf(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
endtime marriage!
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by uzoormah(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
wetin do im army slap ni?
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wow!..wild romance! I don't mind my bae tearing my boxers when agro grabs her...bring it on.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by uzoormah(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
jachi001:

na u ask, na u answer na wa 4 ur head o..
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by huntax(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
XD3G:
The popular saying 'once a soldier,always a soldier', clearly does not apply to this man!
Sigh... If he beats her now, you'll be the first to demand he be thrown into prison.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
grin grin grin

http://www.punchng.com/my-wife-always-tears-my-boxers-to-rape-me-man-tells-court/

Una see why legal marriage good.

You two must state reason for opting out...no abitrary divorce.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by menix(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
This soldier sef lie pass Lie mohammed..

U guyz were married for 20yrs with 5 kids abii
Na today the rape start

Oga just say the woman abuna don tire you nd stop this Uwa mmebi lie...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by discman2k2(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na BUHARI cause am. No more money, no love. He he he!
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by yinkuschua(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=graceadalove post=44221639][/quote]

Cardbonaza.com is a big scam... Watch out
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
smallbobo:
THATS ROMANTIC NA ORR IS HE SAYING HE DIDNT LIKE IT AT 1ST
in response to that quot on bellow pix, MO FE YA WERE NI PHOPTO LENI! Wait oh! U r mad! Lolzzz
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by huntax(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
jachi001:
Of course it's possible. It's wrong to beat a lady. All ladies know this and some of them take advantage. If that ex soldier had reacted, he'd have been severely punished and jailed.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by 9jatatafo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
This man sef! A woman you have been married to for 20 years and she suddenly starts raping you and tearing your boxers. Hmmmm this man is a freaking liar. And for the woman, she got good groove. Mr man perform your duty as a man. A woman has two mouths, one is situated in the head and the other houses in-between her legs and the two must be constantly fed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by discman2k2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin Buh wait oh, am perceiving an odour like yeye dey smell. Are u sure it's not from d boxer.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kaxmytex:
this man can lie........
infact na lie muhamed be I'm 2nd name
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Mattew690(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na so
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by XD3G: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
huntax:

Sigh... If he beats her now, you'll be the first to demand he be thrown into prison.

He has no right to beat her! Being a retired soldier does not mean he shouldn't be able to defend or protect himself against a woman or is/was she a soldier too?
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
lacastre:
there are three side of the story;
the man`s points
the woman`s points and
the truth
if the woman can concor to the husband's wish, then the woman is the one saying the truth! Imagine ex soldier claiming his wife beating him?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by HRich(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by deebrain(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
I need that woman, men.
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
This boxers resemble Cutehector own oo grin
I reject it IJN!
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by christinie(f): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
You no dey see their names?
Re: My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court by Missy89(f): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kaxmytex:
this man can lie........
So you think a man can't be raped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan / I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / Excited Nigerian Mother Shares Birthday Gift Her Kids Got Her With Lunch Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.