Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) (30082 Views)

Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 11 Funny Things Nigerian Students Can Relate To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by Fairgodwin(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Four can make me pee and poo at the same time! The feelings then is more than orgasm!
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by SamAbims(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Aviero:
@No.3 Ruler even small. I was writing an exam one time, and I was very blank. I will turn around and see other students writing, and I'll be like "WTF are these people writing na"?

The final humiliation was yet to come. While I was still reading the questions over and over again, I started hearing "abeg give me graph, give me graph". At that point I knew I had failed the course.

The kind of sad things that happen when you're isolated in an exam hall..

I cried the day this happened to me, couldn't write a frigging thing. Was so happy when I didn't get an F in d exam.
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by peepznet: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Join Nigeria's First Social Network

www.peepznet.com

The People's Network

Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by phranseeqz(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Four can make me pee and poo at the same time! The feelings then is more than orgasm!

orgasm na small o. Urine was practically dripping in one biochemistry practical exams and I was shivering badly. went out to pee after the exam and nothing came out.
school was crazy
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by DONADAMS(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2016
lol...all very true,,,buh that numba 3 and 5 funny ehn
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by Welcomme: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2016
I can relate with all
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by pulsa(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
tinkernut:
5. The feeling of freedom once you finish the exam.
Powered by Study Search. source: http://www.studysearch.co/blog/five-images-all-university-students-would-recognize-during-finals-week/
why drake dey always get funny pose self, like how many meme I don see of the guy
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by eph12(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Number 3 got me grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by sykeng(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
school so sweet but na exam spoil am
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by cooljude(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
can relate with all but number 2 always marvel me. the rate of assimilation during exam period to me is out standing. number 4 happens a lot when the time given for that exam is not sufficient or you were not really sure if your solution was the right one but on hearing 5 minutes to go, it definitely would be better to write that answer than to leave the question unanswered.
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rushing to see your lecture note or textbook once you walk out of the exam hall.
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by vikeyz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by Nairadays: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
No 5 too funny Abeg.
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by Xtanixlax(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
babybrace:

lol, i thought am the only one that feels that way

Ah think we av a team then. Happens wen am xo tensed up or running late in an exam
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by laviecontinue: 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Namba tinrin.....chai that moment everyone is calculating and solving problems and you are busy writing essay. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by laviecontinue: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
3. Sitting there and knowing nothing like jon snow. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by collinx(m): 5:00am On Mar 31, 2016
It got to be no.3 surely!
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by Theelove(f): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2016
2,3&5 tho!
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by CrystalLaL(f): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
I can relate with 5 wella. #Godwin
Re: 5 Images University Students Can Relate To During Finals Week (pics) by SenatorJames(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Very true, most especially number 3.

I wrote an examination and everybody was looking for rope, i was so panic because i don't like discussing with people in the examination hall and i cant figure out what for, only for me to get out and found out that the question is not part of those i answered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juju Scare In LASU / Eight (8) Ways To Identify Carry Over Student On Campus / JAMB Change Of Course/institution Form For 2013 Now on Sale, Click Here To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.