Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Convenant Keeping God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Convenant Keeping God (1526 Views)

2018 Winners Convenant Exchange / The Covenant-Keeping God / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Convenant Keeping God by holla0404(f): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
COVENANT KEEPING GOD.
GOD is not a promise-keeping GOD, HE is a covenant-keeping GOD. What we see as the promises of GOD are not promises, but the covenants of GOD. A covenant is a contract or an agreement between two parties. That is exactly the way GOD relates with us. HE offers us a contract in which both us and HIM have what to do and until our part is done, HIS own part will not be done. GOD is always ready to do HIS part of the deal, HE cannot disappoint, that is why HE said; HE will not break HIS covenant nor alter HIS words~Psalm89:34. But it is when we do our own part of the deal that HE gets moved to do HIS own part.
The Bible is a covenant(contract) book between both parties(You and GOD). Every word in the Bible is a covenant between you and GOD, it is a contract GOD is offering you. When every contract is well executed, payment is well-paid, so when you do your part of the covenant, you get well-paid. For example, HE said; if you will obey and serve HIM, you will spend your days in prosperity and your years in pleasures~Job36:11. So, the part you are to play in that contract is to obey HIM, then HE will play HIS part, which is to make you have prosperity and pleasure. For everything in the scriptures, there is what we must do, even salvation is a contract(covenant). For anyone to be saved and escape the horrors of this world, he must accept JESUS as his LORD and SAVIOUR, else, no salvation for him.
Note; ANY FAITH THAT MAKES GOD ABSOLUTELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR LIFE IS AN IRRESPONSIBLE FAITH~Bishop David Oyedepo. THEREFORE, CHECK THE CONTRACT DOCUMENTS(BIBLE) FOR YOUR PART OF THE CONTRACT, DO IT AND GOD WILL BE COMMITTED TO DO HIS OWN PART OF THE CONTRACT TOO...BE WISE...!!!
http://www.loveofgodoutreach.com/…/convenant-keeping-god.ht…

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Longest Serving Principal, Rev. Fr. J.D O’connell Dies At Age 85. / How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? / Where Did Jesus Get His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.