Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? (1505 Views)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 12:46am On Jan 03, 2021

We are Les Rios De France Merovingian dynasty bloodline heirs to Christ, who didn't die on the cross, and his wife Queen Mary Magdalene of Yudah. The first churches were started in Southern France by Queen Mary Magdalene and there is plenty of evidence and books written about this fact ignored by orthodox Christians because they claim a calling. We are the chosen ones the dynastic heirs like Ali was of the bloodline of Prophet Muhammad as the Black Arab family created Islam. It is the same in India the Yavadas are the lowest caste yet they are the dynastic heirs to the Vedas that the Aryan Brahims altered into pagan Hinduism. There are a lot of lies told and secrets kept in secret societies around the world including in Africa. How can I be telling the truth? Did not Oyo create the Sango religion? It's the most practiced traditional religion outside of Africa. Did not the Nubians create the Egyptian religion? Egyptology is the most studied occult science in the world and yet it was created by darkskin Nubian cow herders today. Christianity is my family's religion along with Hebrewism. We created Knights Templar and it is the oral history of my family. How can I be cursed for calling out pagans who have usurped and misrepresented the truth of my ancestors Christ and Queen Mary Magdalene?

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by chatinent: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Kanayo O. Kanayo is a learner.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 2:11am On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:

Yes it took me quite a while to figure out all the targeting and stalking done against me by the church. I used to believe the mother's bloodline was my bloodline until I read the Qur'an. Call them by their father's name The Clan 33: 5. I researched my father's lineage and recalled some of the oral history. Quite frankly I was embarrassed by my father's name Defrance it sounded unAmerican. Yes my forefathers created Knights Templar, and a whole lot of things, including coming from royalty. Nothing is quite like being a son of the Holy Grail. It's a strange feeling knowing this. There are others as well and we all look sort alike. It's the fathers genes. It's no different than when I recognized an Oba that looked like Baba Sango the Alaafin Adeameyi III because the noble ones are all cousins.

My war is these Anti Christians hunt down families of the Holy Grail and persecute us and they come from all backgrounds. That's why we never came out and stayed hidden until End Times. The COVID vaccine is designed to kill off my people.

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by tobechi74: 2:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Conspiracy theory
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 2:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Black people are the ones who wrestled the church away from Mary Magdalene and her children. They are the ones who added paganism to Christianity by asserting Roman traditions using Hebrew base. It's not right to steal another people's culture, language and religion and call yourself the authority. This is what the inquisitions were about converting true Christians into Romans. I spoke with some other Defrances who attest they came to New Orleans running from Catholic persecution in France apparently they would kill you if you didn't convert to Roman Catholic. St. Augustine. an Berber African wrote the book upon punishing and even killing heretics.
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2021
tobechi74:
Conspiracy theory

What's your father's tribe?

I can prove nearly every Nigerian tribe were pagans before the European brought you his Christianity. Unlike the East Africans who are the true Africans because Romans only referred to North Africa as African not Sub Sahara. Sub Sahara Africans were called AEthiopia because it was colonized by ancient AEthiopia not to be confused with modern Ethiopia. The largest tribe in Africa are the Dinka Nubians not the Fulani. The Dinka Nubians are the true pyramid builders, warriors, craftsmen and Kings of Egypt. Their culture dominated the Congo and Niger areaa as they were colonies of AEthiopia the real Nubia. When your culture is the copy of another it's called a clone.

My people's culture was original as it was revealed through Torah and the Kabbalah was our science and mathematics. All modern science is based upon my ancestors Kabbalah. The greatest inventors in the world are African American. The European culture that colonized Africa is originally Black Hebrew culture. I have all the evidence that proves our King is the King of all Kiings when he rules. King Solomon was the wisest and richest king on Earth. Solomon when he lived was the king of all kings on Earth not just a king.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by tobechi74: 3:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Lesriosdefrance:

What's your father's tribe?

I can prove nearly every Nigerian tribe were pagans before the European brought you his Christianity. Unlike the East Africans who are the true Africans because Romans only referred to North Africa as African not Sub Sahara. Sub Sahara Africans were called AEthiopia because it was colonized by ancient AEthiopia not to be confused with modern Ethiopia. The largest tribe in Africa are the Dinka Nubians not the Fulani. The Dinka Nubians are the true pyramid builders, warriors, craftsmen and Kings of Egypt. Their culture dominated the Congo and Niger areaa as they were colonies of AEthiopia the real Nubia. When your culture is the copy of another it's called a clone.

My people's culture was original as it was revealed through Torah and the Kabbalah was our science and mathematics. All modern science is based upon my ancestors Kabbalah. The greatest inventors in the world are African American. The European culture that colonized Africa is originally Black Hebrew culture. I have all the evidence that proves our King is the King of all Kiings when he rules. King Solomon was the wisest and richest king on Earth. Solomon when he lived was the king of all kings on Earth not just a king.

What Religion/ spirituality do you subscribe to
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 3:08am On Jan 03, 2021
My ancestors in France built the historical church of Norde Dame dedicated to our Lorde Lady Queen Mary Magdalene the mother of the Holy Grail. This building is a work of art built by the Knights Templar encoded with symbolism that tells the story of the Holy Grail. Cherums guard the building on the roof as the knights of the Holy Grail guard the bloodline of Christ.

Those stadium churches that seat 100, 000 say nothing except dollar signs for the pastors. Clone cultures copy they don't originate.

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 3:14am On Jan 03, 2021
tobechi74:

What Religion/ spirituality do you subscribe to

Islam. My family had converted to Islam in the 12th century long before the Cruscades ended. We are cousins of the Arabs as we both come from Abraham. We have the same God. Islam is the advanced level of Christianity as it was to Hebrewism.

Allah revealed Torah first, then Gospels then Allah revealed Qur'an. There are other gods besides Allah yet a believer only practices one in his her heart. Monotheism is misunderstood by those who don't know its another realm with all sorts of supernatural beings some refer to as gods who are very real!
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 3:26am On Jan 03, 2021
cher·u·bim (chĕr′ə-bĭm′, -yə-bĭm′) a. A winged celestial being. b. cherubim Christianity The second of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.

The Cherum guard the Norde Dame church like the knights of the Holy Grail guard the bloodline of Christ.

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by tobechi74: 3:28am On Jan 03, 2021
Lesriosdefrance:

Islam. My family had converted to Islam in the 12th century long before the Cruscades ended. We are cousins of the Arabs as we both come from Abraham. We have the same God. Islam is the advanced level of Christianity as it was to Hebrewism.

You mentioned kaballah earlier, is that part of quoran

Allah revealed Torah first, then Gospels then Allah revealed Qur'an. There are other gods besides Allah yet a believer only practices one in his her heart. Monotheism is misunderstood by those who don't know its another realm with all sorts of supernatural beings some refer to as gods who are very real!
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 3:41am On Jan 03, 2021
[quote author=tobechi74 post=97665143][/quote]

Islam has Sufism as it's base and yes there is a Sufic tree of life similar to Kabbalah tree of life. There is a Kufic alphabet similar in mathematical function as the Herbrew alphabet and it has mystical properties as well. The Muslim used them to build fascinating architecture in building Mosques. Yet let's be clear churches were built to be head by women and mosques are lead by men. Christianity is dedicated to a promise Allah will return to the kingdom of God through the mother Mary and her son. Islam is a peaceful reign in the kingdom of God on Earth it's the advancement of the faith.
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2021
Rebranding of old lies, lol!
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by daania50080: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
An apostle v.s an heir they don't stand a chance. grin
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
So the women of my family lineage started the first churches, Mary, Mary Magdalene, Martha, and a few others whose names are in the Bible.
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2021
King James Bible
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Deuteronomy 27:24 "Cursed is he who strikes his neighbor in secret"

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pan Africa is about assimilation of Black Hebrews into African paganism. Africa is pagan and very Anti Christian also they practice Black Islam which is a mixture of Islam and pagan culture. I have no issue if a man worships a tree as god nor will I waste my time trying to convert him. My advice is to Africans is return to your father's religion and traditions. This is better for you than a false face. You can not be holy and be a pagan. To be holy means to be separate from paganism and idol worship. So many are already on the path of embracing their traditional African culture. We are not Africans we are Hebrews so respect our intellectual property rights over Christianity and Hebrewism which our ancestors did create.

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2021
All these pastors are cultists which means they are practicing their forefathers pagan traditions. Its anti christ behavior for them to be in the pulpit of a church and worshipping other Gods along with Allah. Also for them to be putting curses on the dynastic heirs which are bloodline Hebrews who families created Christianity.

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Lesriosdefrance: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2021

In the 1590s, King James VI of Scotland's fear of witchcraft began stirring up national panics, resulting in the torture and death of thousands. During the late 1500s Scotland believed the devil was at work in the land. Locals talked about his ability to raise storms, kill livestock, and spread deadly illness

PARANORMAL BLOODLINES
It is believed that only special royal bloodlines possessed paranormal powers like the Cwezi. King Rwabugiri IV the great, an ancient Rwandan king was believed to have possessed paranormal powers along with one of his wives. Muhumuza. Rwabugiri was the first king to meet with the Europeans, he resisted slave trade and saved the remains of the Rwandan borders during the scramble and partition for Africa.

Also these bloodlines begun breaking the customary laws practicing forbidden customs such as eating prohibited meats, foods, certain fish, reptiles, marrying into hostile or forbidden bloodlines, murdering, breaking oath, abominations, inciting and obtaining curses, abandoning own customs, sodomy, laying down with animals etc. Ability to possess these mystical powers survived among some African peoples until 19th century when heavy interbreeding between clans, tribes and races took place therefore weakening special bloodlines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmF8yiQSipA
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mtcheeeew.

Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by CHARLOE(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na wa! But for real tho, i've always wondered; if Jesus was fully man he must have had feelings for d opposite sex, n possibly had a partner. Also, y d absence of woman in d trinity n all d heavenly hosts? Never heard of a female angel! I agree, there was a cover up, but 1 has to be careful in seeking truth.
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
What makes you think they are cultists? I mean the pastors in the pictures. As for the three men with caps, they are actors not pastors.
Lesriosdefrance:
All these pastors are cultists which means they are practicing their forefathers pagan traditions. Its anti christ behavior for them to be in the pulpit of a church and worshipping other Gods along with Allah. Also for them to be putting curses on the dynastic heirs which are bloodline Hebrews who families created Christianity.
Re: How Can A Pastor Curse Me My Family Created The Church? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
You haven't answered my question...... sad, Just bear in mind that speculations aren't facts. I thought you had any reasonable facts to backup what I asked. Like I said the men with caps aren't pastors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Arab Slave Trade / How Could Jesus Be Without Sin? / A Letter From Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.