Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? (60442 Views)

FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nnysher: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
See The Picture That Is Trending On The Social Media; Has It Gotten This Bad?

When a president is now perceived as an enemy and obstacle.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Paragon311(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Attention seekers......

Though the economy is not friendly lately.

What's the future of the youths?

We all need a re-orientation to get things right....

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by sademola: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
mtscheeeeewww!

modified

with Bsc in Edu yet can't even spell "acquired" properly and blame Buhari for your foolishness. Poverty will use you to get promotion!!!

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MalcoImX: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.

279 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
stupid idiot has Bsc in edu and still look gaunt buhari has bad waec result is still the president wait in tha sun while your head got bald

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by nnachukz(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine, and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.

495 Likes 52 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have ban her
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by policy12: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm naija youth sha.....

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by larabae13(f): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by brainpower(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigeria! During Abacha's regime a lot of people supported him till death so I'm not surprised that even with all the bad decisions Buhari has been making probably out of insecurity and fear because of his 1985 experience, people still support him like robots.
Let's wait till 2018, when he comes back to beg for the vote of those people he's neglecting and we'll actually see if "competence" and "trusted people" and saying Sai Baba like a robot will convince some aggrieved people that supported him in 2015 to support him again 2019.
But for now, let's keep the insults and counter-insults coming.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Firefire(m): 4:42am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God, Buhari will fulfill his pact to make Nigeria a better place than he met it. When, even with the billions in the hands of PDP, he defeated them, I realized his coming is divine , and all the saboteurs wouldn't like him. He will reach and shame will be on them.
Sai Buhari.

DECEIT 101

232 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by mrvitalis(m): 5:16am On Jul 12, 2016
If after going to school to acquire a B.Sc and he still blame Buhari for what is happening in Nigeria... then I believe his education was a waste .. .. .. that's it

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Project400: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2016
*Funny*
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by MrEverest(m): 5:32am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
Buhari is his own enemy. Nobody is sabotaging him except himself. His utterances, his moves are all saddled with tribal bigotry. He is practising favouritism as against all inclusive government and so is surely going to be receiving serious oppositions from those he his neglecting. Nothing divine brought him there, only the ignorance of the masses and their gullibility that brought him there.
Words on marble, thumbs up bro. The level of brainwashing and ignorance on the part of Buhari's blind supporters is disgusting!

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by aieromon(m): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2016
Acquried cool shocked shocked

Is that a new word?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Paperwhite(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Sai Buhari.
Are you in Nigeria @ present? Guess you're still in touch with reality?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Paperwhite(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2016
nnachukz:
That was great.Thumbs up man.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Divinehenrich(m): 5:53am On Jul 12, 2016
So if this guy didn't graduate, he will blame PMB for his woe. Even after going to school, this guy still lack orientation.
It is very disheartening to see a graduate reasoning in this manner.
Nigerians, where are we heading to?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by whizbee(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2016
People will start thinking better when the mindset of 'Government has to do everything"leaves their heart, btw, how buhari take affect your certificate?

In retrospect, this is the major problem we have in Africa, must someone be held accountable for our woes, people don't want to forge forward above their conditions, they'll rather choose to blame the person that's indirectly oblivious of their existence.

Before you quote me, I'm not anti nor pro buhari, I'm just a rationalist, if the country is not conducive for you, take the next available flight like BREXIT

Smh

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by JonSnow(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Sai Buhari.

Now, this is a typical example of how a brainwashed zombie thinks.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by goodforsomthing: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2016
Divinehenrich:
So if this guy didn't graduated, he will blame PMB for his woe. Even after going to school, this guy still lack orientation.
It is very disheartening to see a graduate reasoning in this manner.
Nigerians, where are we heading to?

Hell fire

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2016
charge ur phone

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by blackpanda: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2016
MrEverest:
Words on marble, thumbs up bro. The level of brainwashing and ignorance on the part of Buhari's blind supporters is disgusting!

Which useless marble?? Abeggi

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2016
matters arising
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by StealthyMe(m): 7:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Everything that relates to retardation and stagnation is now related with Buhari...bad

God help Nigeria undecided

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Nbote(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Sai Buhari.

I hope u do realise dat d likes of Atiku and Amaechi contributed their own billions to his election and ironically happen to be from the same PDP.. Even with most of his ill advised policies and moves obviously responsible for d state of the nation, some of U still find a way to blame sabotage and as usual blame d PDP too..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by Fesisko(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Sai Buhari.
jeez!who told you his coming was divine?typical Zombie.your blind support for Buhari leads no where.his utterance and bad economic decisions is causing millions of Nigerians untold hardship.where Buhari to be a footballer,he will be scoring against his own team and having his own goal recorded against his Name.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by knightsTempler: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2016

17 Likes

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by kokostick(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2016
MalcoImX:
Sai Buhari.
malcom x.... Do u know Steven biko
Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by deife(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2016
aieromon:
Acquried cool shocked shocked

Is that a new word?

My brother, I tire ooo. If after spending 4 years at the university, he can't spell "acquired" then it's a pity.

Re: "Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? by veekid(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Lobatan

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / UK Immigrations Detain Obi At London Airport, Alleged Impersonation / Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross