Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder (55699 Views)

20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by PrinceEvolution(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2016
hope say everywhere don good now?
chymevicks:
The Signpost summarizes the muco-purulent,decadent, abysmal and lethargic prognosis which has befallen our educational sector. If this house which is supposed to be domiciliary of astute and above par intelligentsia cannot put up a grammatically correct signpost, I am then pondering the chasm between the inhabitants of such structure and mama Sikiru that resides behind my abode.
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by afolayangs(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2016
glacswhite:
Imagine This Sign Post I Saw In Abuja With Public Grammatical Blunder...pics

The state of education in Nigeria. A regulator in the
education sector that can't spell Board!!!
pls let's blame the contractor and the office in charge.
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by onionsbeans12: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
So if the person that made the sign post is an illiterate, and the person that paid and collected it is blind, how bout the staff that are working there?
if the person do this, that, is that the spelling ''about''?
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by Henycymama(f): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2016
That's just an error from the artisan but not withstanding, the management should have find something to do about it
and its has nothing to do by using it to generalize the education sector....
Naija with their karamooo attitude, shior
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by NobleAngell(f): 8:41am On Mar 30, 2016
onionsbeans12:
if the person do this, that, is that the spelling ''about''?
I'm not trying to spell 'about' I'm spelling 'bout'.
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by Spybradd: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Body odor of the grass importer diffusing
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by jurjur: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2016
ajani1978:
you above mistake?

Come oo! What do u mean by that? Even if it was done for the board free of charge, are dey under a spell to correct it? That is a serious national disgrace bro!
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by onebamoh: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
The sign writer na Aboki
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by Abee79(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Op, mind yourself O! They are doing TECHNICAL Education, not ENGLISH Education. They don't have to spell correctly grin
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by Chuksgeo: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2016
am not that suprise
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
pek:
that's not an excuse. The job should have been rejected then.
u sure say dem even knw? because i didn't notice d error b4 if nt dat we were redirectd
Re: National Board For Technical Education Signpost With Public Grammatical Blunder by 1Kaycee1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
masterblogger:
Forget wetin dem write for motor enter motor.
No be for ambulance ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom / How To Survive A Dog Attack (pictures) / Students Wear Isi Agu As School Uniform In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.