Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) (30519 Views)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Senator Yusuf Abubakar Yusuf Sleeping During Probe Of Fuel Scarcity (Photos) / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by stephenduru: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
The Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on Tuesday appeared before the Nigerian senate over the unending nationwide fuel scarcity.

Kachikwu was summoned by the Senate Committee on Petroleum Resources (Downstream), after the committee carried out on-the-spot assessment of the crisis in major filling stations within Abuja metropolis.

At the meeting, Kachikwu said the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is working on ensuring fuel availability in two weeks while major revolution in fuel availability will be from May.

He said NNPC is supposed to be supplier of last resort and not supplier of all fuel needed in Nigeria.

He added that refineries in Nigeria are old and dilapidated but with appropriate funds and retooling they will be revived to full capacity.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photosnnpc-boss-kachikwu-appears-before_29.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by babym7681(f): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is all formality,he won't be touched. And neither is this meeting likely to affect the pump price of PMS.
The senates will be like,"mek e nor be like say we nor dey work"

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Destined2win: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
The Petroleum minister which is buhari should actually be the one there

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by 9airaland(f): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ds one wey need serious bashing so....

He just Bleep my easter up anyhow. Me wey dem don promise elegushi beach.. fuel no con dey..

Make dem tell am make him no near me oo. I fit...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by odiereke(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Show us d way oh Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by sugarvallly(f): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
"He added that refineries in Nigeria are old and
dilapidated but with appropriate funds and
retooling they will be revived to full capacity"

who are they deceiving?
bunch of liars

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by unite4real: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Destined2win:
The Petroleum minister which is buhari should actually be the one there

there is a difference between Minister and Minister of state. as far as internal stuffs are concerned, minister of state handles it. lets get it straight. Kachikwu is min of state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Integrityfarms(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
His last paragraph just exposed the lies of APC by saying that all the refineries are in good condition! Hope APC zombies will not call for his head for saying the blunt truth! The opposite of their manifestoes

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by MaleoPearls(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
He said and I quote

"Fuel queues shall end by April 7th"

Let's hold him responsible if the contrary is the case then.

April 7th is 10 days away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by falolajacob(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
This yeye man could not make me travel with my car as one litre of fuel was selling for 200 naira in my area

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by iyatrustee(f): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
I hope it clears the long queues. These days, men no get pity again.

Prior to now, if i want shunt for petrol station, men go look the lady in me and allow me in. But now, you go think say we get fight keep before, na you go come dey say oga no vex! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okay ooo. We've heard you.

One thing i know about this present government is that, they are quick to talk. Hmm

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Deen77: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
For apologized to Nigeria, you are d man, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Lexzycane(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okay.
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by hotboz: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Labour Unions are no longer what they used to be. Before, they would have given this kind of useless govt ultimatum or go on strike. This inconvinience is too much. God!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by okotv(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
At least we can now hold our leaders and force them to perform
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by lilprinze: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
And the so called petroleum minster is going to continue his tour to America tomorrow.
Later some zombies would say GEJ was clueless buhari and APC are the true definition of cluelessness

5 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by easyfem(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
I never stop to like buari , he is trying to make sense ,

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by helphelp: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by damton(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Let's hope for the best.
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by inosend: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Let me buy fuel first
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Iamlordgee(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm. This Is what i call bully

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by dimsonu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Stolen: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is Kachikwu the Minister for Petroleum?

Why cant the Minister for Petroleum that is Buhari go and answer question?

The Cabal dont want to supply oil so they can increase price and make money.

Buhari, OBJ and Tinubu are part of that cabal. They profit from the oil scarcity

Kachikwu is getting the blame. I weep for Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by Aromas: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
9airaland:
Ds one wey need serious bashing so....

He just Bleep my easter up anyhow. Me wey dem don promise elegushi beach.. fuel no con dey..

Make dem tell am make him no near me oo. I fit...
Eya pele grin
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by desunit(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
I hope this will make a huge turnover soon.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
I hope he was able to provide answers to issue he raised on fuel scarcity
Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by jcross19: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Am just laughing at our foolish senators !!!! Infact their stupidity have no equal!!!!!!, come on who suppose to be on that seat is it not minister of petroleum? Abi? The minister of petroleum is a quack and he need to tender his resignation because he can't handle the office. The senators are bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by dimsonu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
hotboz:
Labour Unions are no longer what they used to be. Before, they would have given this kind of useless govt ultimatum or go on strike. This inconvinience is too much. God!!!

Makes me mourn for who Oshomole was before he CHANGEd...

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by omogin(f): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
This Nigerian media is too kind to the NEPA certificate holder for my liking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Answering Questions At Senate Over Fuel Scarcity (Photos) by phlemzy: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
What are supposed to make of it Will his photos at the Senate bring down the price of fuel overnight?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Protests At INEC Headquarters Over Underage Voting (Photos) / Buhari Meets Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock, Hours To APC Convention / Ebonyi Govt: Obi's Supporters Refused To Pay For stadium, Chose To Block Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.