Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (71898 Views)

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home" / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by obantin: 5:34am On Mar 30, 2016
But he's richer than you... so your opinion does not count

190theclown:
despite i like davido and hes won me over with his good music

I gotta say this guy behaves like an animal sometimes that hasnt got a single brain

anyway na him sabi

nor be lawless country him de before??
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:54am On Mar 30, 2016
One sense these boy no get Money miss road
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Spybradd: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Didnt know davido is igbo....u nò see him flat head on da 1st pic?!
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Elinob(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Is like dis guy Dick knw long oooo
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ogorwyne(f): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2016
doskie:
go jor ya too spoit. I wee tell for you
Lol. Oga am not. Don't mind Davido. Pls dnt tell.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by hendricksuba: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Private Individuals are not licensed to posses such caliber of Riffle and Short hand guns...i guess one of the Police officers that guards his house must have given him that just for the camera but then in a sane society, the police man involved should be in guard room (detention) for endangering public safety .
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2016
sukkot:
me in my boxer. porsche boxer that is

I am endowed and proud of it!
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by femochee(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
This rifle no get magazine na...
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
prettysolid:
How much dem pay d mopol for that stunt...and they think they look cool...Mtcww all these childish behaviour sef,when will it stop.

It'll stop when Buhari hands over
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Wetin ds one teach us now?
you de wait make davido teach you abi? If you like no teach yasef
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by dasrackhor(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dis davido small prick sha,so annoying undecided angry
I trust u..na wetin u be dey like talk about be that(Dickson)
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by doskie(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
ogorwyne:

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by doskie(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2016
ogorwyne:

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by doskie(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
ogorwyne:
I must teh daddi what you wrote on nl lolzzzz. dah day that I took fish from mama okaro isit nor you that teh for me?
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by OsuGanja(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Why is this nigga dick so small OBO!! BADDEST
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by mideactive: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
D one Davido was holding is a pump action gun

agongajoseph:
funny u, dat rifle is an AK 47 assault rifle, look at the right hand of the police man, he is holding the magazine. Nigerians too do over sabi, I presently live in Russia, I can easily identify an AK 47 from miles away.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
mideactive:
D one Davido was holding is a pump action gun

it is not, Google n see wat a pump action looks like
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by JoeP1063(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
1. dirty boxers 2. body no sexy 3. small d*Ck.... EGBON DAVIDO IF ŸOU WANT TO SHOOT, JOIN THE ARMY ;D1. dirty boxers 2. body no sexy 3. small d*Ck.... EGBON DAVIDO IF ŸOU WANT TO SHOOT, JOIN THE ARMY
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by nkemdi89(f): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cy aptain001:

How did you this? I dey suspect you. See as you talk with "know-how" like say you dey produce gun
Abeg o.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by iamrealdeji(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
ireneony:
Baddo..I like this guy
madam Irene,where have you been?
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ireneony(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
iamrealdeji:
madam Irene,where have you been?
been here all along
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by andra112(f): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
See his little man like the hobbits
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by 190theclown: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
iyatrustee:

Blablabla as usual!

Hey bro! cheesy

whos your bro angry grin
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by vikeyz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Boys will always be boys. My dear Davido, fear God
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by rita25(f): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
see his small pikin prick grin
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by obontami2: 12:09am On Jun 26, 2016
Kkzy90:
see him small prick sef..... undecided
gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.