Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home (71885 Views)

Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Davido: "Why I Shot A Gun From My Home" / Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Kolababe: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
Davido today shared a video on snapchat in which he's seen shooting a gun while wearing boxers - from the Balcony of his home in Lekki. He shot the gun once...but is that even legal? More screenshots from the video he shared after the cut..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/davido-shoots-gun-from-balcony-of-his.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Kolababe: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by babym7681(f): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
I don't think he shot,guess he only posed with it for the camera.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by BlissP(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
And this dude seems to be role model to million Nigerians. How can a sane man put on boxers with his dick dangling and holds a Gun just for selfie! Dude must have been high on weed... No apology, but this isnt cool. Most of our celeb are classless! Yet to see kanye doing something similar.

333 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Smellymouth: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
I nor blame Davido, I nor even blame the other shirtless toad smiling like he wanna cum, I also nor blame his 3 inches sized diick.

U know who I blame? embarassed

The foolish Mopol officer when give Davido his service rifle to fire. The officer deserves to be sent to Sambisa forest ASAP!!!

Nansense!!! undecided

269 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Smellymouth: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kolababe:
Na WA ooo

Only u create thread, only u be FTC undecided After una go dey pray for better Nigeria

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3517625_andthen_png2d8afdab107ae4acc7ef2aa9152c203b

wetin dey 4 Davido's boxer fall hand sha.

Is it shy shy abi nah Easter hang over hol am?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Kkzy90(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
see him small prick sef..... undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
How much dem pay d mopol for that stunt...and they think they look cool...Mtcww all these childish behaviour sef,when will it stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
>..what next
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Mrop(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
OK isokay

see this::: Six-month blackout forces estate
residents to fetch stream water in Ogun http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/six-month-blackout-forces-estate.html?m=0
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by IamforGod: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
cry

Not a fan of davido

Next

14 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ogorwyne(f): 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
See the big space in his boxer. His pee pee pee nor even get better mass. Like he inherited the boxer from his elder brother. Aint fine down there.

37 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by tenderlaw(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
He did not fire d gun. Watch carefully and see that d MOPOL removed d magazine(which contains d bullets) before giving him d rifle. Still, it is wrong to pose like that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by greyce: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na because of gun he remove cloth
I'm seeing something grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by tenderlaw(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
greyce:
Na because of gun he remove cloth
I'm seeing something grin grin grin

Me sef I'm seeing something heavy behind you. Very bounceable. grin

7 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
this guy get small prick grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by greyce: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
tenderlaw:

Me sef I'm seeing something heavy behind you. Very bounceable. grin
*runs outta thread* undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by ireneony(f): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Baddo..I like this guy
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by VocalWalls: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Above the pay grade is above the law.
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Bsc(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Him pri..ck no get shoulder ...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by endtimesblog: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Davido.. Oloko kekere... To fi do OBO Nla.... Ati obo awon agbalagba

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by 190theclown: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
despite i like davido and hes won me over with his good music

I gotta say this guy behaves like an animal sometimes that hasnt got a single brain

anyway na him sabi

nor be lawless country him de before??

11 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin ds one teach us now?
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by evy1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
ogorwyne:
See the big space in his boxer. His pee pee pee nor even get better mass. Like he inherited the boxer from his elder brother. Aint fine down there.
grin grin grin why you hating.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by justino57(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blame d mumu police for Givin em d gun

1 Like

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
No magazine attached to d AK... Atleast d police used his head

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by Integrityfarms(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is he licensed to carry fire arms?

Na so e dey take start
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by luxs(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
Wetin ds one teach us now?

Say Davido na local government

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by 190theclown: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
tenderlaw:
He did not fire d gun. Watch carefully and see that d MOPOL removed d magazine(which contains d bullets) before giving him d rifle. Still, it is wrong to pose like that.

Oga go and watch the snapchat he shot a clip in the air

Una go look picture before commenting when there is video evidence

ooops i forget na naija una de no snapchat for there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by SweetJoystick(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Madness
Re: Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home by niggi4life(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
See as im dick small undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / Charlize Theron Is The Best African Actress / Coral Edgar Used To Lure Her Ex To Flat Where He Was Tortured To Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.