Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? (14474 Views)

Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa To Quit Super Eagles Over Captaincy Row / Revealed : Why Musa Handed Eagles Captaincy To Mikel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? by Sunnypa11(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

No hate bro. I am a Chelsea fan, I love to see Mikel play, but he his inconsistent. All I saw Mikel do in first half was to round players in the central circle. There was no thru pass to igahlo, the attack was disengaged.
Mikel is just a simple passer, he doesn't take risk with laying defence splitting passes. That's a nail-down.

Mikel is just a simple passer. Pass to the nearest available unmarked player.

4-2-3-1

Shehu-Ambrose-Oboabona-Amuzie

Mikel-Etebo

Musa-Moses-Umar

Ighalo

This shows it was the work of Musa-Moses-Umar to supply Ighalo.

It was the duties of Mikel and Etebo to control the tempo of the game.

Iwobi brought that spark when he came on for Umar...The ref was also bias.
Re: Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? by Moz22: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

No hate bro. I am a Chelsea fan, I love to see Mikel play, but he his inconsistent. All I saw Mikel do in first half was to round players in the central circle. There was no thru pass to igahlo, the attack was disengaged.
Mikel is just a simple passer, he doesn't take risk with laying defence splitting passes. That's a nail-down.

Mikel is just a simple passer. Pass to the nearest available unmarked player.
watch all of ighalo's goals this season..u'll notice its not as a result of a through pass..Ighalo doesn't run behind defenders which makes it hard for Mikel to see him. He is always playing with his back to d post(leaning against the defender which is one of drogba's attribute) but if there had been another striker to ease d pressure off him, it would av been lot more productive. Anytime he has d ball, there 3 egyptian players alredi around him. Iheancho needed to play that match bt d coach knws well
Re: Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? by Moz22: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

Musa is a better captain than Mikel. It's not by who earns higher, but who is more consistent and available for the team. Another manager might get to Chelsea and rid him off to the bench, then he doesn't get call-ups neither his he Match-fit to play for Nigeria.

For the last 3 seasons Musa has been a better and a more consistent player than Mikel. Hate it or love it. It is fact.

Our midfield messed up, no connection with the attack. Not a single thru-pass from Mikel. Shame
how on earth would u say Musa is a better captain than mikel? Musa doesn't even have d guts to challenge referees decision. Even when Musa was d captain, it was still Mikel always on d tail of d referee. Mikel may be inconsistent on field, bt he is by far a better leader than musa. Musa ke!
Re: Did The Transfer Of Captaincy Affect Musa's Performance? by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
NobleAngell:
Oh I sure will.
.... Thanks bae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okagbare Faces Stiff Test For 100m C'wealth GOLD, Asumnu Is A Possible Finalist! / England Players Training Ahead Of Croatia Match (Photos) / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.