Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) (43060 Views)

Woman Cultist Bathes Co-tenant With Faeces, Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Son Butchers Village Head In Cross River, Throws Corpse Into Pit Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by TPAND(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ymodulus:

And where was the god when the useless mother was throwing her into the pit?

My friend don't come here to say such

My friend read and understand and see from my perspective before you comment.

I am not here to throw a stone, I am not a holier than thou. I am just marveled by the saving grace of God. That baby was defenseless and helpless, Against all odds, God kept him

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by basadenet: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
This baby could future leader. Thanks for saving this little baby.

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

The mercy plea that saved Saul will save U
O! brother Saul you mean? I love his fictitious character so much.

May Domino Reverad the God of real truth save you from homosexual Jesus and Jehovah his father. Amen!
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by therealtunji(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
#Oluwani, baby become successful and shame that shallow-thinking mother of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

My friend read and understand and see from my perspective before you comment.

I am not here to throw a stone, I am not a holier than thou. I am just marveled by the saving grace of God. That baby was defenseless and helpless, Against all odds, God kept him

Which God gangan kept him? Is it Allah or Jehovah or Oghene or Devil or witches and wizard or Abassi? Pls let's know which of the gods saved the boy abeg.
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by TPAND(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
edan15:

Which God gangan kept him? Is it Allah or Jehovah or Oghene or Devil or witches and wizard or Abassi? Pls let's know which of the gods saved the boy abeg.

I'm sorry I don't reply teenagers.
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
fine baby
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by ebyoma(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jesus wept!!!

Couldn't stop tears from dropping down embarassed Oh God, have mercy

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Ossai325(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
If anybody talk that shit such person will be thrown into that same pit.....If anybody talk that shit such person will be thrown into that same pit.....If anybody talk that shit such person will be thrown into that same pit.....
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Ossai325(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by misterchris(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:
After someone will boldly say there is no God or they don't believe in God.

Tell me, if not God that kept the baby alive without the worst happening, then who did.

God will never forsake the helpless. It is a sure bet, surer than Baba Ijebu.
Yo don dey see numbers for dream?

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by TPAND(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
misterchris:

Yo don dey see numbers for dream?

You need number
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by solpat(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
TheHeGoat:
This is why I prefer goats over girls. undecided

LMBBAOgringringrin
****falls off d fence****
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
God will punish who ever did diz to this baby
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
who impregnated her?

Na me!

1 Like

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
See fine healthy baby wey one oloriburuku somebody go dispose!

Ko ni da fun Eni seru eyi o! Kii san fun eesan, Kii wo fun eewo....ko ni san fun eniyi o! Omo ori igba kii ridi joko, eniyi yi o ni ri ibi ayo joko si o!

Even as I dey hustle, make dem give me d pikin, I go take care of am wella!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
C fine baby o.
Pikin wey pple dey find with all their power nd prayer!
I 4 say thunder fire the mama now
Bet na sin lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Henycymama(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lord have Mercy! Lord have Mercy! Lord have Mercy!
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by azidomedogo: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now i know why some women womb remain shut after series of prayers....My prayer for the girl who did this.Father shut her womb.shikena
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by hokafor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
This boy is a special gift from the above. sometimes i wonder isit only in Nigeria all manner of abominations, atrocities and taboos occur yet every nook and cranny in naija churches are there deciving them
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by austin2all: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

Tell me, if not God that kept the baby alive without the worst happening, then who did.

But law of coincidence did, and not any god
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by holubaba(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bleep the mother
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Yes I have, but not this kind of scenario and not my mum either.

My blood bro#

Forgive and forget, he's still your bro and still acts like your dad!

#this life tire me
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by ebukapaul66(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
who open her legs
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pit toilet 4 God sake.if i am god.d day dat person wil open dat stinky mouth to as 4 4gvnez.dat day eeh.....
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by DansomtoC(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lord v mercy
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by mofy1(f): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Oh my God cute baby. Just give me that baby and I will so love and care for him.what a cruel world
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by henryjoseph200: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Dat child will b great
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by talk2dmc(m): 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
menix:
Pls if u ve committed or paid for abortion, abeg blow whistle for this thread..
.....lolz
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Hadampson(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
edan15:
Jehovah sef.

What the hell! What for Christ sake is Jehovah looking when they were dumping this 'baby Jesus' inside the poo? Jesus sef dey there dey look. Na thunder go fire Allah!
edan15:
Jehovah sef.

What the hell! What for Christ sake is Jehovah looking when they were dumping this 'baby Jesus' inside the poo? Jesus sef dey there dey look. Na thunder go fire Allah!
edan15:
Jehovah sef.

hmmm.. i no blame yhu at all, i blame NL. we dey talk baby issue here yhu dey talk anoda tin. plz if yhu dnt av any gud contributn jez kip quiet... nonsense
Re: Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
TPAND:

na so..even baba ijebu no sure sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Villages In Kaduna, Kill Many People, Burn Down Houses / We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] / 'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.