Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) (21574 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Approval Of Kano-Daura Railway / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister" / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by kaziblake(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Muhahahahaha.. That must be seunmsg, kaziblake, and their likes, enjoying the executive jobs created by mumuhammado mumuhary... grin cheesy
Don't mention me again,i'm entitled to my own opinion.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by yaki84: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
YouthsPC0:
In a tweet recently Reno Omokri took a swipe at President Buharis double standard and insincerity over issues of security and sportsmanship.

Its time for the true supporters of the President to start telling him the truth he is being too malevolently rigid, unwilling to learn and uninspiringly doscile.

Nigerians are earnestly waiting for his manifestation

Nigeria is a great Country!!!!!!!!

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/713081585164156928

what of pakistan that was bombed on easter sunday?
abi is it because na christiañs them target? n pakistan is just like agatu, nothing good can come out from there?
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by laprince(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
banme1:
keep going don't misinterpret ur GPS information pls.

This cracked me.

Seriously, you need to be charged for murder: you just killed that fellow.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by yaki84: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Domwiz4all:
APC creating jobs as promised

bobo tek am easy now. e too early for laffs
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Anyone who condemns PMB and his APC team is a Wailer! According to the zombies

#proudlywailer

My brother the thing tire me ooo
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by horlabiyi(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2016
afolayanto:
There have been several attacks on the person of PMB and his Econmic team.

Oil price per barrel between Febuary and April 2015 hoovered between 54 to 57 dollars per barrel.
It is interesting to know that at this price, Jonathan and the mother of our economy (NOI) were already borrowing to pay salaries and meet up obligations to contractors.
What would have been happening when oil went as low as 28 USD per barrel. Would Nigeria have been sold? Naira was devalued to 197naira per dollar then yet it didn't solve any problem as Nigeria still had to keep borrowing. Will devaluing Niara solve anything now?

Fellow Nigerians,
Despite the lowest oil price rate of all times, President Buhari have never borrowed to pay salaries rather they have dished out bail out funds to states to pay salaries.
The present Economic situation have been expected even before this adminstration as evident in the several warnings issued by the past minister of Finance even when oil was 74USD per barrel
In summary;
Buhari inherited a very big problem and have so far so good tried his best to navigate the ship Nigeria safefly. I urge Jonathanians to take a chill pill, and give this adminstration some time as its first ever budget have just been passed.
God bless the Federal Repubic of Nigera
God bless Mr President

there's no you defend a politician without ending up stup1d
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by KingGBsky(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Attention seeker.In your eye GEJ did no wrong.
Buhari isn't up to a year and you guys want to kill yourself.

Old lady mind ursef, I say old lady...hw many times did I call u...are u blind wen she said GEJ commissioned 9 university in a year...but bullarri had travelled to 17 countries which will make it 29 b4 may 29.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by poseidon12: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2016
seunmsg:
Silly wailer, the president already condemned the Agatu killings.

He did? I am not aware. How long after the massacre did he condemn the killings? How many of the herdsmen have been arrested by Buhari's government? We are aware of the arrests in Brussels and frantic efforts to arrest more.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by emmykk(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2016
seunmsg:
how about the opposition gov that won.

he condemned the agatu after Brussels condemnation.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by JoaHynppes(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

yyhhjj
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by kaziblake(f): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2016
KingGBsky:

Old lady mind ursef, I say old lady...hw many times did I call u...are u blind wen she said GEJ commissioned 9 university in a year...but bullarri had travelled to 17 countries which will make it 29 b4 may 29.
Old man kill yourself.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by omojeesu(m): 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Domwiz4all:
APC creating jobs as promised
So the PDP! Isn't it? Let's be fair and objective.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
zombie. How many herdsmen are in detention or are the herdsmen from Uranus undecided

76 Enugu men who dared to oppose them are in prison grin.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by mercyville: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by mercyville: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2016
-
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by mercyville: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2016
RENO OMOKRI SHOULD GO AND WRITE A BOOK ON HOW TO BE A COMPLETE WAILING ZOMBIE OR BETTER STILL,HOW TO BE A COMPLETE WAILING M.ORON.

Why do m.orons like lightning?
They think someone is taking their picture.

Why did it take the mo.ron an hour to eat
breakfast?
Because the orange juice carton
instructions said Concentrate ! !

How did the mo.ron try to kill a fish?
He tried to drown it in the sea.

What do you do if a mor.on throws a
grenade at you?
Pull the pin and throw it back at him .

How did the m.oron fall on the floor?
He tripped over the cordless phone.

Why did the m.oron climb the glass wall ?
To see what was on the other side.

How did the mo.ron try to kill a bird?
He threw it off a mountain cliff !

How do you confuse a mo.ron?
Put him in a round room and tell him to
sit in one corner!

Why did the mo.ron going to the airport
turn around and go home?
Because he saw the sign that said “Airport
Left”.

How do you keep a moro.n in suspense?
I’ll tell you tomorrow! (hehehehe)

Hear about the moro.n that got an AM
radio?
It took him a month to realize he could
play it at night.

Two m.orons were walking through the
woods and they were talking about Buhari until they came to some tracks.
The first m.oron said “These look like deer
tracks,”
and the other mo.ron said, “No, they look
like moose tracks.”
They argued and argued, and they were
still arguing when the train hit them.

Why can’t the wailing mo.rons take a defeat as an act of God?
Because they think it is 'the feat' perpetrated by the sophisticated big feet.

PLS,WAILING ZOMBIES AND WAILING MO.RONS,LET'S SING FROM THE SAME HYMN SHEET!!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by prettyboi1(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2016
As much as I agree president Buhari has a lot to do to impress the public quickly because of the way many Nigerians are complaining, I also have to point out that we Nigerians cam be quite dumb a lot of times. What's with this stvpid question many people are asking about "Why should Buhari go for a nuclear summit,when Nigeria neither has nuclear weapons nor nuclear reactors?"
That question is so daft and dumb. Must you have something in hand before you learn about it or go for conferences that discuss that thing? What if you're interested in it and what to know more? So according to most of you's warped thinking, you should first get the thing before you learn about it? Smh. I keep saying we have so many daft people walking around here.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by prettyboi1(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2016
As much as I agree president Buhari has a lot to do to impress the public quickly because of the way many Nigerians are complaining, I also have to point out that we Nigerians can be quite dumb a lot of times. What's with this stvpid question many people are asking about "Why should Buhari go for a nuclear summit,when Nigeria neither has nuclear weapons nor nuclear reactors?"
That question is so daft and dumb. Must you have something in hand before you learn about it or go for conferences that discuss that thing? What if you're interested in it and what to know more? So according to most of you's warped thinking, you should first get the thing before you learn about it? Smh. I keep saying we have so many daft people walking around here.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2016
My people, achievement is establishing 9 universities in your first 10 months as President. travelling all over the world for summits and conferences with no direct or even indirect impact on the livelihood of the average Nigerian is NOTHING . it's even worse if your close to 1yr in office is a disaster and you are regrettably unapologetic and unrepentant. LORD GOD, SAVE US FROM BUHARI.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by hob(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2016
Dem haters just full everywhere.........
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2016
IpeleOlalekan:
My people, achievement is establishing 9 universities in your first 10 months as President. travelling all over the world for summits and conferences with no direct or even indirect impact on the livelihood of the average Nigerian is NOTHING . it's even worse if your close to 1yr in office is a disaster and you are regrettably unapologetic and unrepentant. LORD GOD, SAVE US FROM BUHARI.
I forgot to add, Buhari Is like Saul. the people wanted him but never was the choosen one or the answer to the cry and desires of Nigerians.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by MabraO: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2016
It is amazing how goatluck Jonah daft built 5/6 university simultaneously in 9 months nd it took a fed university 18 months to build a 300 seater hall

Na wa oh make una surfree dey lie oh
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by SycophanticGoat: 11:37am On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Don't mention me again,i'm entitled to my own opinion.

Hoekay!!
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by waziri4biz: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2016
So someone can be this dogmatic and blind all you apc have achieved is that u won an incumbent president.You are so dull
Integrityfarms:
Anyone who condemns PMB and his APC team is a Wailer! According to the zombies

#proudlywailer
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by de1de1SnrAd: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Reno & co criticizing just because it is no longer business as usual. I wonder why thunder does not strike down people like this Reno & co wailers when they appear at any prayer or worship gatherings. You guys wail only because the holes you already dug on the country's pocket is no longer there; it's been blocked. Yet you are not repentant of the evil you already done the generations of this country living and unborn. I only feel sorry for you people's followers who see nothing but religion and ethnicity in the leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by banme1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
laprince:

This cracked me.

Seriously, you need to be charged for murder: you just killed that fellow.
I don chop ban tire so my reply have to be epic from now on.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by greatbrian(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
seunmsg:
Look at U and U think dat enough....... just condemning it?......... y can't he just condemn the ipob?. I really wish and hope ur families are based in benue or one of ur loved ones z involved in d massacre then U will understand the pains and agony they are passing thru.. y am I even talking at least a corpse z just anoda corpse until z someone close to u to pple who can comment like U just did
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by kaziblake(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hoekay!!
Your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by SycophanticGoat: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Your girlfriend.

Hoe no! You didn't just say that.. shocked grin
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by kaziblake(f): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hoe no! You didn't just say that.. shocked grin
S!lly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by SycophanticGoat: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
kaziblake:
S!lly

Hoekay!
Re: Hypocrisy : Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari ( Screenshot) by kaziblake(f): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hoekay!
You are nut.
Okpo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery: Saraki, Others’ Trial In Order, Court Tells AGF, IGP / Unemployment: What Tinubu’s Recommendation Tells Us About Him - Oke Umurhohwo / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.