Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu (21467 Views)

Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria / Peter Obi's Egypt Trip: Paul Arkwright Replies Sowore / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by ryloy: 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Former United Kingdom high commissioner to Nigeria and senior advisor, African matters Limited, Mr. Paul Arkwright and other members of the Association visited APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu yesterday in Abuja.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1511970109207756804

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by jyz200(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Jagaban borgu
Sail on ..

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by alsudan: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Oya Mods push it immediately to FP, over 300 paid thiefnibu Urchins on Nairaland are ready to convulse all over this thread.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Fahdiga(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Paid visit. Tinubu is desperate indeed

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Before the Tinubu praises and bashing starts. Let everyone know that election is not won by voting against someone, it's won by voting for your choice. So, campaign for who you like, even if it's the devil. Campaign!

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
You mean UK delegates went on a familiarisation visit to the incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Even foreigners are already seeing it very clearly and are therefore aligning with the Jagaban of Nigeria. cheesy

Though no need blaming some deaf, dumb and blind clowns, I understand excessive consumption of Meth blocks all the human senses and render them useless. grin

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Would this man be the one to give apc ticket to tilumbu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by nabiz(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
I hate all the British. They are selfish and evil

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by limeta(f): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Soon we go hear say chicken and cows visit Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is globally recognized unlike the zombie the London Nigeria first citizen .

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
The Brits aren’t even hiding their preference for the Jagaban of Nigeria cheesy

Hating and opposing a shining star like Tinubu daily must be a stressful, frustrating and heartbreaking job.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
nabiz:
I hate all the British. They are selfish and evil

Stop hating the British. All humans are selfish.

However, the kind ones have only worked on themselves to change that ugly trait.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Moferere: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Fahdiga:
Paid visit. Tinubu is desperate indeed

Don't have hypertension over nothing.

Nobody from the South East will be on the presidential ballot

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Before the Tinubu praises and bashing starts. Let everyone know that election is not won by voting against someone, it's won by voting for your choice. So, campaign for who you like, even if it's the devil. Campaign!
This is not the modality of our Meth addicts. They rather vote against someone than vote for their choice.

Ever wondered why they are presently stuck inside Tinubu's butt sniffing his fart upandan?

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Moferere: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I pity the white man. If Tinubu mouth odour doesn't paralyzed him, let me know why. It should happen, so that next time he hears the name Tinubu , he took to his heel with speed.

I doubt if your father is neater than him

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Either you like it or not Tinubu is your president come 2023, this is one of the way Britain send their endorsement to the world. They are indirectly telling people to align with their candidate, I know real niggars all over the world have gotten the message if you are still bugged down by hate na you sabi

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Moferere:

Don't have hypertension over nothing.

Nobody from the South East will be on the presidential ballot
That one dey.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2022
grin

After tunde went to war .. what happened

Yoruba and media noise ..

The brits will come and vote .. 2007 .. Obasanjo went to British parliament to address them and discussed his third term to sustain his development

On arrival to Nigeria .. via sokoto international airport
Ibb the son of godfather was there to receive him told him to tell the parliament .. this is Nigeria and not Britain

Obasanjo lost his third term and even denied it never happened

TINUBU MUST BE ON BALLOT ..

Aside PDP

WE DONT CARE OF HIS PARTY.. thank God we know oyibo has been visiting
Plus the whole Yoruba tribe .. MUST VOTE FOR THEIR god .

North 2023

No be by Yoruba noise and hype ... as Tinubu no sell for Nigeria .. he now dey take oyibo picture a

When is he’s next picture with Buhari.. that one Yoruba go post am for one month

Till then ... Ship don sail.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I pity the white man. If Tinubu mouth odour doesn't paralyzed him, let me know why. It should happen, so that next time he hears the name Tinubu , he took to his heel with speed.
English.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2022
Moferere:

I doubt if your father is neater than him

shocked

My Father is far above the thief in all ramifications. Lagos state money he looted and still looting is what made him who he is today. But not for Lagos , the legendary thief of all time wouldn't have amount to anything.

Meanwhile, my dad is a hard working man, he earned his money legitimately through hardwork. So neat and handsome man, my dad is.

Unlike some people that are so dirty to the point they consciously urinated inside their agbada, and to them it's fun to urinate, they parade around with gummy rotten teeth, their facial features is that of goblin and smeagol.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Moferere: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

My Father is far above the thief in all ramifications. Lagos state money he looted and still looting is what made him who he is today. But not for Lagos , the legendary thief of all time wouldn't have amount to anything.

Meanwhile, my dad is a hard working man, he earned his money legitimately through hardwork. So neat and handsome man, my dad is.

Unlike some people that are so dirty to the point the consciously urinated inside their agbada, and to them it's fun to urinate, they parade around with gummy rotten teeth, their facial features is that of goblin and smeagol.

Your dad is a poor man undecided

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 9:11am On Apr 07, 2022
2023 GO TOO SWEET, I SWEAR.

I CANNOT WAIT.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Unlike some people that are so dirty to the point the consciously urinated inside their agbada, and to them it's fun to urinate, they parade around with gummy rotten teeth, their facial features is that of goblin and smeagol.

If only your Engrish can be neat as you claim your dad is

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Moferere:

Your dad is a poor man undecided

shocked

You assumed. grin

For the fact that Tinubu have rendered all of you there useless looting both your past , present and future and you people are leaving from hand to mouth, doesn't mean everyone is engulfed in abject poverty as you lots.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
QuotaSystem:
The Brits aren’t even hiding their preference for the Jagaban of Nigeria cheesy

Hating and opposing a shining star like Tinubu daily must be a stressful, frustrating and heartbreaking job.

JAGABAN WILL GO AND BE PRESIDENT IN UK/BRITAIN.

RACIST WHITEMEN THAT WONT LET YOU STAY IN THEIR COUNTRY, WANT TO DECIDE YOUR LEADER AS THEY DID BUHARI AND U DONT SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT.

DID U ENJOY 8 YEARS OF BUHARI? BRITAIN DID!

BRITAIN LOVED SHARING IN NIGERIA RESOURCES, THEY THINK WE ARE A COLONY OF SLAVE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Frigga13: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2022
The LOUDER THE NOISE ... THE LOUDER THE FALL cool

2023 MUST COME ..
8 months

And they very Noise begins

2 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by mighty2: 9:15am On Apr 07, 2022
May God continue to bless Tinubu, the Jagaban of Africa
ON HIS MANDATE WE SHALL STAND

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by Ttalk: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
hammer567:

RACIST WHITEMEN THAT WONT LET YOU STAY IN THEIR COUNTRY, WANT TO DECIDE YOUR LEADER AS THEY DID BUHARI AND U DONT SEE ANY PROBLEM WITH IT.

BRITAIN LOVED SHARING IN NIGERIA RESOURCES, THEY THINK WE ARE A COLONY OF SLAVE.

Anyone that associate with Tinubu is an enemy to Mkpurumiri gulping cannibals. So says the dot.com

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Ttalk:

Anyone that associate with Tinubu is an enemy to Mkpurumiri gulping cannibals. So says the dot.com
[/s]

TINUBU WILL BE BETTER AS ODUDUWA REPUBLIC PRESIDENT, HOW ABOUT THAT?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by mighty2: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2022
hammer567:

wailing is your only power and we won't deny you that, more wailing for you guys come 2023
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

20 Likes

Re: Paul Arkwright To Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu by hammer567: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
wailing is your only power and we won't deny you that, more wailing for you guys come 2023
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

WE LOVE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING TODAY IN NIGERIA, TINUBU WILL FIGHT BANDIT, BOKO HARAM, ESN AND POSSIBLY SS MILITANT, ABI?

2023, GO TOO SWEET.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RECRUITMENT/REPLACEMENT 2015/2016 / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" / Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.