Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria (681 Views)

Does It Mean That South Korea Economy Is Bad? / 6 SECRETS Of Palm Oil Whoslesale Business(# 5 Is Our Favorite) / Pls, What Does It Mean To Devalue Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria by Vill(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Somtimes i wonder what our country is turning into where by you cannot use 5 naira to buy common sachet water populary called (pure water). Is it that #5 is useless now beacuse why i'm saying is that you cannot buy anything with it except chewing or sweet but not all sweets o. Please Mods can you shift tis thread to front page

Re: Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria by Aieboocaar(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
i fear so op
Re: Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
No madam it is not useless, I assure you that
if you gather enough of it you can even buy a plane.

1 Like

Re: Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria by Vill(f): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2016
malailayi:
No madam it is not useless, I assure you that
if you gather enough of it you can even buy a plane.
I mean using a single of it not in bulk to by somthing
Re: Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria by bizgenius1: 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Vill:
I mean using a single of it not in bulk to by somthing

iinfact its more than useless beggars dont even want to collect #10 again not to talk of #5...if u give them they give u these kinda look undecided embarassed
Re: Those It Mean That #5 Is Useless Now In Nigeria by felixdanielthed(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
na filling station dey use am shah.
but dis economy of naija made d currency useless.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Profitable Business Idea A Reality / PHOTO: Dangote Group Supports Plan To Diversify Nigeria’s Exports Away From Oil / Will A Mini-mall In Kwale- Delta State Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.