Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes (37792 Views)

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. / Warrior's Wings By Dera Nuel. / Words Give You Wings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Diamonddamsel: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
Great story..I've been following the story on your blog its so good.I'll really love to read your past works again especially Chocolates and Suchi and Switched.How can I get them wouldn't mind buying the books.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by bummybummy(f): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Cant jst be a ghost reader anymore, i most say u ar good @ dis; prayn all wil b well wit Lara gettn married 2 Soji

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by CuteChiluv: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is my ist tiime reading your work, but i just love the way you are writing this story, hope to read more of the stories you have written, well done

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
bummybummy:
Cant jst be a ghost reader anymore, i most say u ar good @ dis; prayn all wil b well wit Lara gettn married 2 Soji

Thanks for deactivating ghost reader zone smiley
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Diamonddamsel:
Great story..I've been following the story on your blog its so good.I'll really love to read your past works again especially Chocolates and Suchi and Switched.How can I get them wouldn't mind buying the books.

Hello dear, Umm, why I can promise something about dear diary, I'm not so certain about choc and sushi because it's quite a huge story to begin with. Switched is something I chose not to consider turning into a novel because it had some errors. But thanks for asking. I appreciate.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
NoToPile:
Hello glowingscenes please how do I get the full story chocholates and sushi. I tried reading on myglowingscenes.com but after chapter 4 the site refused to open again. Thanks.

It's still in the works. It was removed due to some reasons. But thanks smiley The site still opens so I'm not sure what you mean.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Episode 8

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by pweetyyetty(f): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
well done madam,I thinks Lara should forgive her fiance and move on,this Aisha of a girl is just being jealous and she's lookin for a way to scatter them,the so call pregnancy might even be fake.As for Soji,he has done well by listening to his mum and take this bold step,Lara at this point should be wise and shouldn't allow an intruder disorganise everything they've been planning for years,she can simply use the opportunity of Soji telling her he's going to do anything to tell him to deny the pregnancy pending the time their wedding will be done,then they could conduct a paternity test for her to confirm her claim......rest my case.......kudos once more madam glow kip glowing.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by NoToPile: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
glowingscenes:

It's still in the works. It was removed due to some reasons. But thanks smiley The site still opens so I'm not sure what you mean.

Okay, I meant the chapters after 4 do not open. So I guess it will be back soon?
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by bummybummy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2016
It z much beta 4 Lara 2 quit d weddn nw more dan go into marraige dat wil soon break cos of her friend

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by busorlah: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2016
Nice job glowingscenes , keep it up.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by bummybummy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
I wnt 2 read chocolate and sushi on ur blog but cant view all, plz wat happen?
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
bummybummy:
I wnt 2 read chocolate and sushi on ur blog but cant view all, plz wat happen?

It was removed due to some reasons smiley
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
..and I am here. cheesy...following to the end.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by pweetyyetty(f): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
madam glowing where are thou nah
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
pweetyyetty:
well done madam,I thinks Lara should forgive her fiance and move on,this Aisha of a girl is just being jealous and she's lookin for a way to scatter them,the so call pregnancy might even be fake.As for Soji,he has done well by listening to his mum and take this bold step,Lara at this point should be wise and shouldn't allow an intruder disorganise everything they've been planning for years,she can simply use the opportunity of Soji telling her he's going to do anything to tell him to deny the pregnancy pending the time their wedding will be done,then they could conduct a paternity test for her to confirm her claim......rest my case.......kudos once more madam glow kip glowing.

If you read the story well, you'll discover the pregnancy isn't fake hence Lara asking him to go for a DNA test. If you follow the story on the blog, I'm sure you'll come to see that the relationship shouldn't even be and Lara is only trying to patch things up because of her reputation to the outside world. To me the relationship is lacking a solid foundation and shouldn't even be patched. A man that cheats on you months before your wedding shows the little respect and regard he has for the woman. What's the assurance he won't do the same when they get married? If he denies the pregnancy and the test comes out and he's the one, isn't it worse? A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. You can follow the story on the blog since I'm past this stage.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
Episode 8 continued

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by pweetyyetty(f): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
glowingscenes:
You can follow the story on the blog since I'm past this stage. Thanks.
don't know what the prob is I'v been unable to read on ur blog.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by lenmafon: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
dearest glow coming out from ghost mode to say u re doing a gud work more grace to your elbow. i read de story on ur site and i tried commenting but i notice there was no 'submit' button. nice story u get. and my first time of reading one of ur works

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Missmossy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Keep it coming!!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Holumayor: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
nyc story u av gotten hear,pls we need more
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Amuj: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
D story is interesting bt the updates are short n dy r nt frequent
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Obinnau(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Amuj:
cheesy
Amuj:
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by 2scorehigh(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Nice story.

I also like your good formatting with paragraphs.

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by teeluv(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2016
finally.. madam glow decides to write again.. praise jah.... keep it up... wink
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2016
Oh so good to have you back!!!!!
Whatever happened to your blog cry cry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by SPDAZZY(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
OK, I have reported here. Everyone seems to be excited. So I have decided to join the moving train.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Niwdog(m): 9:03am On Apr 26, 2016
thank God I didn't miss this story. But I believe Aisha's pregnancy is fake
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Missmossy:
Keep it coming!!
you don't waste time!! grin grin
How's u dear? Long time....
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by jboi81(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Please where is the rest of the story?
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Twinkle004(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Interesting write up...waiting 4 d complete episodes. Thumbs upb!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.