Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes (37819 Views)

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. / Warrior's Wings By Dera Nuel. / Words Give You Wings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by ibokoharam(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wow!! So captivating! You should actually publish this!! Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Missmossy(f): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
mystiqueDZ:
you don't waste time!! grin grin How's u dear? Long time....
Sweetie cheesy am good, truly it's been a long time.

How you doing??
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
If I hear say I no go follow this story grin

Thumbs up Op cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by AishyWemsy(f): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
As much as your story is keeping me at the edge, wanting to know more, I think you are biased in religion sense, why would the main betrayal in the story has a Muslim name and the driver too. The good ones the christains. Unless you are writing a faith based book you shouldn't favour a religion. Love the story though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Amuj: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
AishyWemsy:
As much as your story is keeping me at the edge, wanting to know more, I think you are biased in religion sense, why would the main betrayal in the story has a Muslim name and the driver too. The good ones the christains. Unless you are writing a faith based book you shouldn't favour a religion. Love the story though
I totally agree wt u, v bn wanting to point dt out bt didn't v d correct words to express my self

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by aijaykoka(f): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Glowingscene is at it again... Nice work. God bless u and ur handwork. I missed u thank God u are back. Waiting to read the next update, my popcorn don dey finish ooooo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by slimsue(f): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wow dis is captivating. An gonna follow you to d very end

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by olafunny(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Waiting patiently for the next

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by chijudith(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
glowingscenes i always love ur novels i followed u from choclate and sushi and now u u are at it again. may God continue to strenghten u with wisdom to write better. a good write up i must say.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
AishyWemsy:

Lmaooo...At all o. I'm so sorry if that looked like that was the message being passed across. Aisha isn't muslim o. Biko, she's Hausa and I don't believe it's all Hausas that are muslims. I even stated it clearly when I described how beautiful she was. She has a fulani descent and doesn't claim any religion. Please don't put what I didn't put in the story. loool. For example, someone can be called Rebecca or Ruth or Paul or any other name from the bible, I won't now say, Oh you must be 'Christian' because you bear Paul or one biblical name.

And maybe I just wasn't aware about Aisha being a 'muslim' name. If it's as a result of my passive assumption,sorry about that. Pls ignore and enjoy the story!
Much love dear! xo!
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Which driver?@Aishy
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
chijudith:
glowingscenes i always love ur novels i followed u from choclate and sushi and now u u are at it again. may God continue to strenghten u with wisdom to write better. a good write up i must say.

Thank you love!
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
slimsue:
Wow dis is captivating. An gonna follow you to d very end

Dont carry lastma. cheesy Join the moving train at myglowingscenes.com Thanks very much grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Episode 9

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
@olafunny, slimsue, aijakoka, adeh, missmossy Thanks guys. Muahhhh!

@amuj no vex. I have a life outside writing grin You can check up the rest of the story on the blog since I'm currently on episode 20. Thank you

@lenmafon. Hmmn, it might be an error on your part? I believe the submission button is there but thanks anyways!! And welcome first time reader. Glad to have you reading from me. xo!

@Jeffrey. Thank you. smiley

@2scorehigh Writing without paragraph gives a headache so yea, it's necessary. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
ibokoharam:
Wow!! So captivating! You should actually publish this!! Jah bless

Thanks smiley Hopefully when I get the chance to.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Bamilizy(f): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls kindly share a link 2 ur blog.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Bishops10(m): 10:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bamilizy:
Pls kindly share a link 2 ur blog.
exactly what I wanted saying
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice storyline.... The updates are really short sad
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by AishyWemsy(f): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2016
glowingscenes:

Lmaooo...At all o. I'm so sorry if that looked like that was the message being passed across. Aisha isn't muslim o. Biko, she's Hausa and I don't believe it's all Hausas that are muslims. I even stated it clearly when I described how beautiful she was. She has a fulani descent and doesn't claim any religion. Please don't put what I didn't put in the story. loool. For example, someone can be called Rebecca or Ruth or Paul or any other name from the bible, I won't now say, Oh you must be 'Christian' because you bear Paul or one biblical name.

And maybe I just wasn't aware about Aisha being a 'muslim' name. If it's as a result of my passive assumption,sorry about that. Pls ignore and enjoy the story!
Much love dear! xo!
Aisha is a Muslim name, Saheed too(main reason why I raised eye brow) I write too but poems. No hard feeling sis, I just brought it to your attention. May God increase you in knowledge
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by izywzy: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2016
AishyWemsy:
lool all Aishat's aint muslims, dont take it so personal dear.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Missmossy:

Sweetie cheesy am good, truly it's been a long time.

How you doing??
Doing good too...
You must have rounded up yea??
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Missmossy(f): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2016
mystiqueDZ:
Doing good too...
You must have rounded up yea??
Yes I have dear, awaiting NYSC in many months time. Let's not derail further,will PM you.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Adadinmaa(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
I started following your story yesterday miss Glowingscences and I must say its captivating. I think Lara is a weak woman to allow a man control her heart like that, the strong woman thing is just a mask she is using to cover her fear of losing.... Waiting 4 next up date!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by may01(f): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2016
Rajosh:
I saved all the episodes of chocolates and sushi on my system. including switched.

Hi, is there a way I can get it? I didn't finish Switched and Broken Vows. Also missed some episodes of Chocolates and Sushi.
Thanks
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by may01(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Glowingscenes angry you didn't mention me when you started the story. I'm soooo following, for some weird reason I like Lara a lot, I feel she's not a lost cause

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Rajosh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
may01:

Hi, is there a way I can get it? I didn't finish Switched and Broken Vows. Also missed some episodes of Chocolates and Sushi.
Thanks
I can send them to your mail box. but I didn't save broken vows sha.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by may01(f): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rajosh:
I can send them to your mail box. but I didn't save broken vows sha.

Okay, thanks a lot.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Episode 9 continued...

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
may01:
Glowingscenes angry you didn't mention me when you started the story. I'm soooo following, for some weird reason I like Lara a lot, I feel she's not a lost cause

lool, sorry ma. don't be upset at me not reaching you. At least you can read and enjoy the story. Thanks.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
mystiqueDZ:
Oh so good to have you back!!!!!
Whatever happened to your blog cry cry

So sorry I'm just getting to reply this. Uh, my old blog crashed jare. Long story but I currently write on myglowingscenes.com. Thanks Mystique. It's good to hear from you again smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) / I Did Not Say I Am A Biafran - Chimamanda Adichie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.