Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Governor Wike Isn’t Interested In Reconciling With Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Isn’t Interested In Reconciling With Amaechi (461 Views)

Abba Kyari And Oyo-Ita Laugh After Reconciling At FEC Meeting (Photos) / I Have No Personal Problem With Amaechi, He Was My Boss Says Gov. Wike / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike Isn’t Interested In Reconciling With Amaechi by andertoph(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
For full details read on >>>https://uzopedia./2016/03/29/governor-wike-isnt-interested-in-reconciling-with-amaechi/

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has accused his predecessor, Rotimi Amaechi of being
desperate to control the state.

Wike also accused Amaechi of being behind the constant
redeployment of security officers from the state.

“It is difficult for
anybody to defeat us in Rivers State because of the projects I have done in my short stay in office, and the fact
that Rivers is a PDP
state. The civil
servants are happy
with us. Nobody
would be happy when, at the end of the month, they cannot take their wages home,” he said on Monday,

March 28, 2016, while
appearing on Channels Television. “The continued removal of the commissioners of
police, director of
State Security Service and other security chiefs in the state is to frustrate our effort. Of course, the minister is behind this, and people are saying we should
reconcile. In what
way?

“That means if I reconcile with him, they would not be removing my security chiefs. That was why I said we are personalising this, it shouldn’t be. If there is need that we
should come together to talk, we should not be desperate to take
over the state. As
far as I am concerned, I don’t >>>CONTINUE READING>>>https://uzopedia./2016/03/29/governor-wike-isnt-interested-in-reconciling-with-amaechi/
Re: Governor Wike Isn’t Interested In Reconciling With Amaechi by DuchessLily(f): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mtsswweee..... It's their cup of tea! , As long as it won't put an end to d hardship in Nigeria
Re: Governor Wike Isn’t Interested In Reconciling With Amaechi by LudaChriz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
And who is Amaechi?

(1) (Reply)

FG To Use Polytechnics As Agent Of Industrial, Technological Devt. / PHOTOS: Abia Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu Visit Malkohi Idps Camp In Adamawa / How CCB Uncovered Orubebe’s Hidden Abuja Property – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.